Dear FFTF

Life

What happened? We used to have quality. We used to have class. We were la creme du la creme.

And now?

If it was even possible, we have less quality than /b/. I didn't even think it was possible. But I look at the majority of the posters here nowadays and I'm embarrassed to even associate these wankers with the quality of old. FFTF is now a rotting cesspool.

Come, comrades! This is a call to arms! A plea of mercy! Let us cut off the cancer that afflicts us and create a new society, a BETTER society! For we all wish that we were in the good old days.

I'm Rick Perry and I approve of this message.

You lie.

In retrospect to what we have today. In this day and age, we could cover a banana with shit flavoured chocolate and it would still be superior to any and all of the putrid mess that is today's FFTF.

I'm Rick Perry and I approve of this message.

If it was even possible, we have less quality than /b/. I didn't even think it was possible. But I look at the majority of the posters here nowadays and I'm embarrassed to even associate these wankers with the quality of old. FFTF is now a rotting cesspool.

SoS/FEU and FEE is worse than here. And FEU/SoS used to be THE Fire Emblem GBA ROM hacking forum.

Edited by shadowofchaos

What happened? We used to have quality. We used to have class. We were la creme du la creme.

And now?

Come, comrades! This is a call to arms! A plea of mercy! Let us cut off the cancer that afflicts us and create a new society, a BETTER society! For we all wish that we were in the good old days.

Says you. Look at your fucking avatar. Look at it. And look at your shit. Look at it. You're a dick.

I just really miss Jarly and Judge Judy and that one guy who got kicked with a color for a name.

Blacken? I miss Jarly too... my life lost purpose when he finally got banned.

Hilarious =/= terrible. 2k8/9 ftw.

^

Blacken? I miss Jarly too... my life lost purpose when he finally got banned.

Yeah, I met jarly in 07 at FEEF. I followed him here. Except not really.

Edited by Erk

FFTF is fine now. The only difference is that the community has actually matured some, believe it or not. There is significantly less drama and BS arguments. That is essentially the only thing that has changed since I joined.

Yeah they're too serious about everything that's what makes it worse now. Back then we were just a whole bunch of little kids that just want to have fun and then some people joined making the whole place turn into an argument and drama and now everyone picks on others for messing something up or being immature