• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Armagon said:

You know, maybe Florida isn't such a bad place after all.

Just stay away from Clearwater, I was watching the news, and in one stranger story a journalist spent a good ten minutes or so on, it said that most of the city's downtown has been bought up by the Church of Scientology.

Unfortunately, there are no piano Stands........yet. However, while not a piano, there is something even more bizarre. There's a Stand called Ozon Baby (a reference to the Led Zepplin song Ozone Baby). When dormant, it looks like this

latest?cb=20190718181053

a near exact replica of a Lego White House.

And when active, it looks like this

Activated

I don't understand.😵

------

More 3H ramblings of my progress:

I had decided in advance I'd go Green Dodongoes, for no real reason.

I've left all the lectures to auto. At first, I left nearly everyone's weapon/class focuses to the default settings, but I later fiddled with these settings a bit once I understood more. I'm not interested in stealing other people, so I've only been working with the team of 9 I've been given.

Once Beginner classes unlocked, I set up four Monks, two for Black, two for White. Although I must be mistaken in having thought Iggy would be an good second healer from having gone to a Seminar just to try one, so I going to have him join Cloudy in the sword & bow department once he's done in this class.

I then spent all of my free time fighting to bring my army of peons up to par. But nobody felt that powerful yet for a supposedly easy Hard mode, some characters were still rather lousy and being doubled a lot. So it was for the auxiliaries, but the story fog fight was surprisingly not bad and didn't need a single rewind.

After that fight and a few more auxiliaries, I started realizing my team was no longer "weak", if not "strong" either. Capable, but not yet overpowering. Not From Grust actually became a capable Mage, in spite of looking very lackluster at first. Listeria I was surprised couldn't go Dark Mage b/c female, given she has Dark spells by default, but now she's offensively brilliant, soon to get a secondary role as a healer, since I was late to notice the growth-inclinations page that nudges her into White Magic too. The physical units aren't being doubled by everything and are putting out fair damage in return. No more deadweight at all.

Now, I'm working towards: a Merc, two Mages, one Priest, a Lorde, a Warrior, a Cavalier, a Brawler, and a Sniper. I'm waiting to master all my current classes first. I'm over 5 hours in.

"Easy" has not sunk in yet, but "not Hard" has.

Yet to curtail number of the aux battles I'm doing? I'm gonna be cautious on a 1st playthrough and just keep doing them. Once I have an idea of how everything works from a 1st playthrough, I can venture more on the other routes.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

19 hours ago, Armagon said:

Ah, the Neptunia anime. I go back to it from time to time. Definitly the best anime adaptation of a video game imo. There's also two OVAs (the second one came out not too long ago) so don't forget to watch those too when you finish with the TV series.

What I like about it so far is that it goes a bit more in-depth with the character development, particularly on the Candidates.
Thanks for the heads up with the OVAs. I would have completely missed those.

18 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

Nep anime huh. I've been thinking about watching it, kinda need more Neps xD

Definitely do. Sure, they juiced up the fanservice a bit (mostly because of the camera angles and boob physics), but it's still pretty hilarious (best part are the "outtakes" at the end of each episode). It also goes a bit more into character development and world building than the games.

---

Finished the second route of Fairy Fencer f earlier. I prefer the first one, overall. The ending came a bit abrupt and felt kind of... underwhelming, actually, but the final dungeon was awesome.

Also, I saw the CG you told me about, Emperor of Shrimps. Tiara = Black Heart confirmed. Also, Appolonius is hilarious in that scene "Worldy desires begone. Worldly desires begone..." XD

And speaking of the Ending

I got Eryn's. Should have picked Ethel or Harley, smh.

Still love the game, though.

Route 3, here I come!

Edited by DragonFlames

When i am in the mood for some anime again, i definetly should check Nep anime outl.

2 hours ago, DragonFlames said:
Spoiler

Also, I saw the CG you told me about, Emperor of Shrimps. Tiara = Black Heart confirmed. Also, Appolonius is hilarious in that scene "Worldy desires begone. Worldly desires begone..." XD

Ahh that one XD

Even he can't defy his instincts

Spoiler

tbf Tiara is hot

Spoiler

I got Eryn's. Should have picked Ethel or Harley, smh.

I went with Ethel in 2nd route

Eryn ending here has the same problem as in 1st route

I prefer the first one, overall. The ending came a bit abrupt and felt kind of... underwhelming, actually, but the final dungeon was awesome.

yup, i agree.

Spoiler

Route 3, here I come!

Have fun 😄

Don't forget, more than 16 evil furies before Desert!

1 hour ago, Shrimperor said:
  Reveal hidden contents

tbf Tiara is hot

That she is indeed.

I went with Ethel in 2nd route

Eryn ending here has the same problem as in 1st route

I figured as much. Was kinda meh compared to Tiara's in the first route, which was really, really good in my opinion.

Have fun 😄

Don't forget, more than 16 evil furies before Desert!

Thank you!

15 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

zr5rowhd1su31.jpg

crossover when?

I'd imagine Fang and Neptune would get along swimmingly.

Also, Pippin is in a Neptunia game already: Megadimension Neptunia VII has the Scout Pippin@, who looks like a white version of him and is friends with B-Sha. I also heard that Tiara appeared in Hyperdevotion Noire.
But you're right. I'd love to see a full-fledged crossover game. Gameplay's already mostly the same, anyway, so there should be no problem.

---

Pop quiz!
What do these three characters have in common?
Edelgard (Fire Emblem Three Houses)
Vert (Hyperdimension Neptunia)
Wang Yuanji (Dynasty Warriors)

6 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

I'd imagine Fang and Neptune would get along swimmingly.

Also, Pippin is in a Neptunia game already: Megadimension Neptunia VII has the Scout Pippin@, who looks like a white version of him and is friends with B-Sha. I also heard that Tiara appeared in Hyperdevotion Noire.
But you're right. I'd love to see a full-fledged crossover game. Gameplay's already mostly the same, anyway, so there should be no problem.

And in R;B1 Neptune can get Fang's Fury (Eryn)

Also Tiara appearing in Hyperdevotion? Maybe because i didn't finish the game yet, but i didn't meet her

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

And in R;B1 Neptune can get Fang's Fury (Eryn)

That's a DLC, right? I remember I saw something like that on the PS Store when getting R;B1.

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Also Tiara appearing in Hyperdevotion? Maybe because i didn't finish the game yet, but i didn't meet her

I don't know if it's true. I just read it somewhere. Would be pretty neat if it was true, though.

Just now, Shrimperor said:

yup yup. It's free dlc though (alreast on PC) and is pretty op

I can imagine.

---

For some more connections: Ethel has a spell called "Ice Coffin". The animation is slightly different, but it's still very reminiscent of Rom's and Ram's version.
Also, Fang's Shooting Slash animation kind of looks like a fiercer version of Cross Combination. Additionally,

Lola's Fairize form makes her look a little like Histy.

I know I wanted to stay back from this forum and I will, but I just wanted to report in that I beat Golden Deers in Maddening. 

The final boss was easier than I remembered. Lys with Luna and using a certain gambit on her easily 2RKOes him. 

I did something for my guts in FE and I have to say I am proud to me because I am not the greatest FE gamer in the world despite beating some ludicrous games in terms of difficulty like Midnight Sun and GhebFe FE both in hard mode. Maddening is not too bad later on aside of ambush spawn. If you do not know where reinforcements appear, you will have no chance to survive. 

Anyways time to take a little break of videogames.

Since Black Week will start on about a month, I do not see a chance to start with Cold Steel III before that. 

I can use the time for (more) productive things. 

Going to make a spontan trip to Hamburg this weekend because I have never been there yet and my aunt told me only good things about it. Weather will become rainy, but there is no bad weather, just bad clothes!

9 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

zr5rowhd1su31.jpg

crossover when?

I wouldn't mind it happening as a CH/IF themed 2D fighter by ArcSys.

I'm actually surprised Neptunia hasn't had a fighting game yet.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So really odd thing about the Switch version of Atelier Ryza that i found out is that intrestingly enough, the game runs better when in handheld mode instead of the other way around. Of course, it's just a minimal boost, barely noticable but yeah, handheld Ryza runs better than TV Ryza.

3 hours ago, WeAreNewcastle1053 said:

WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING HANDS OFF MY FIRE EMBLEM AAAAAAAAAAHHHH!

seems like your wormhole failed :smug:

7 hours ago, Lysithea said:

Weather will become rainy, but there is no bad weather, just bad clothes!

When it's above 25°C no clothes will help you xD
Have fun in Hamburg btw^^

I wouldn't mind it happening as a CH/IF themed 2D fighter by ArcSys.

I'm actually surprised Neptunia hasn't had a fighting game yet.

Super Smash Sisters!

This is real. This is a real thing that happened in 2019.

This is simultanously the best and worst timeline.

WTF?

Random 3H Log Part 3

No White Magic replenish when triggering the first big lizard battle = 😕. Being to sometimes OHKO my fairly leveled frailer units = 😩. Monsters don't look fun.

Are red quests actually not mandatory to complete? I still had icons when I couldn't progress any further on the next forced Explore segment and chose to just end it there.

Next story battle, by no means hard, but I didn't realize the turn limit until things were getting low, and then had to go for a Specter Knight kill. One Byle hit and then a Dark Spike nixed his will away, no rewinding necessary to try again. I didn't like how the warp tiles didn't tell you exactly where you'd end up, nor how the one lever wasn't labeled to tell you it would turn off the special tiles. Took me a turn to realize Cloudy wasn't around for this, and I chose from the start for some reason to go entirely east through the warp tiles, which explained my time crunch.

And then I got a new character, bad physically, but they're another healer, and having anybody to fill my tenth team slot is appreciated.

I notice a Paralogue became available, I wasn't sure I'd get any. Since it was a defense, I thought to turtle in the starting area. That failing me through three rewinds, I opted to do two more normal aux fights before trying the Paralogue again. Carefully taking the offensive to keep the enemy divided on the first few turns made this battle much easier. And I got the Advanced Seal to boot. Hero Byleth might be coming soon.

After avoiding for a while, I decided to tackle an aux battle featuring winged monsters, multiple ones with intimidating stats made me not want to do it, but I tried anyhow. It wasn't not too bad actually, as I was figuring out how they work now, breaking them isn't so complicated.

Chapter 7 wasn't bad, a little hairy on the first turns maybe, and one rewind b/c I misread Edelgard's Atk as 29 when it was 39, but otherwise it wasn't hard. Team Edelweiss got two stat buffs from eating the incoming felines, but that was the extent of things. I liked the idea of this map in that the foes can slay each other, albeit with incentives for you to not let that happen. Got a Blessed Lance for it.

I tried the Sothis Paralogue next, one too many beasts, joy, but some were stationary? I took it on anyhow, I miraculously was able to kill off all the monsters without being overwhelmed and never needed a rewind. Had I been any weaker, I don't think I could have pulled it off. The second reinforcement pair wasn't really something they necessarily should have done either. Iggy went to open the one chest, but b/c the birds in the south suddenly moved, I had hectic fears he'd be taken out, Vulneraries and just enough Spd to avoid being doubled spared him from the one bird he that followed him. Monsters really are manageable, for now.

-----

This brings back memories, as cringey as the rap is. But, I can't remember what I thought of this Sonic Adventure 2 stage. Was it Knuckles's worst? I want to say that it was. My preference from worst to best being Pumpkin Hill > the Eggman place > the aquatic mine > the Egyptian starter stage > the space stage. 

This said, Pumpkin Hill did nail the Halloween feel.