• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZemZem

• Breezy Kanzaki

• Ein

• Caster

Top Posters In This Topic

... This is 40% of Three Houses's price.

Edit: Or do you mean all DLCs together? 

Then 25 € make slightly more sense.

Anyways some good Switch games are on sale again like Xenoblade Chronicles 2, Shining Resonance Refain and even Three Houses.

Edited by Falcom Knight

11 minutes ago, Falcom Knight said:

Edit: Or do you mean all DLCs together? 

Yup. Sadly, you can't but one of them, you have to buy all of them together. First 3 are just cosmetics, only the last one is the real meat

Sad and dumb honestly.

In the 3DS era it was possible to select single DLCs like I did for Awakening and Smash 4.

Nintendo really needs the money by removing it and forcing the player to buy all or nothing.

I will never ever buy a Pass again unless I am 100% convinced about it.

I don't even consider Torna as a DLC, rather more as a full game.

Edited by Falcom Knight

Just now, Shrimperor said:

Afaik Torna is more like the Expansion Packs of Old, not those new DLC stuff, right?

I'm a way. Thing is, you are able to buy a standalone copy of Torna (including physically) and play it without even having Xenoblade 2 so it does have enough content to be it's own game. So whether or not Torna is an expansion or it's own game really just depends on who you ask. 

I personally consider Torna to be it's own game, and from a gameplay standpoint, it's probably the best starting point as it gives you an idea of how the core of Xenoblade gameplay works without overwhelming the player with Xenoblade's usual 100+ hours of content (Torna is like, 15-20 hours for main story, 50 hours for everything).

Btw, buying Torna as a standalone still gets you the rest of the DLC for Xenoblade 2 (iirc, you get a code you redeem for that).

5 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I personally consider Torna to be it's own game, and from a gameplay standpoint, it's probably the best starting point as it gives you an idea of how the core of Xenoblade gameplay works without overwhelming the player with Xenoblade's usual 100+ hours of content (Torna is like, 15-20 hours for main story, 50 hours for everything).

Wow, it's really that short? It feels longer than that, but then again I enjoy taking in the beautiful sights and such so maybe I just play slow.

I really do wish it were longer, I enjoy it more than the original Xenoblade 2, and I like Lora/Jin more than Rex/Pyra, as the main leads, I mean.

So I bit the bullet and bought Cindered Shadows yesterday. Currently on Ch.2. Dimitri died to a crit after I had used up all my rewind times.

Yeah, I'm just gonna turtle the fuck out of this map next time.

1 hour ago, lightcosmo said:

Wow, it's really that short? It feels longer than that, but then again I enjoy taking in the beautiful sights and such so maybe I just play slow.

It also feels longer because of the Community level roadblocks. Some people say it's padding but with the sidequests being their own little mini-stories, it was fine.

I don't consider Torna it's own game, a few corners were cut it felt to me, especially after playing the main game. Torna doesn't feel like a complete, independent game even if a prequel, but neither is it the usual 3 hour story DLC. It's in a limbo of being 3/4s of a full game, a great DLC effort like few others, but it just falls short of being full.

I don't mind a short game, there is no problem with that. And I still like Torna.

I wish DLC went on sale. I've seen one game do this, but not many. Maybe I'd buy the 3H DLC then. But, Civ 6's $49.99 DLC and $8.99 interest me a lot more.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

DLC maps so far:

Ch1: Normal FE map

Ch2: Echoes Map design + RD Part 4 Unlimited Reinforcements + Rout

Ch3: Forest, but with Monsters and worst aspects of Kaga design.

Ch4:  Conquest x Thracia, the ultimate crossover.

Roar of Dominion starts playing

me: *listens for 45 minutes*

55 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Welp, only one thing left to do:
HPhyKEy.jpg

22 minutes ago, Armagon said:

IMG_20190420_1312552.jpg

but but

Conquest x Thracia is suppossed to be good xD

And Chapter 4 is really really good.