[FE10] Rate the Unit According to Draft Performance

PKL

3.5/10.

His endgame can be good and marksman Leo can 2-turn 3-13 by himself, sort of, but his lack of 1-range hurts him a lot in part 1. In part 3 he can just stick with crossbows and be decent if he wasn't fucked over by the RNG goddess. You can 4-turn 3-12 with only Miccy and Sothe so his suckage there isn't a huge deal. He can be mini-Shinon in part 4 to endgame so ehhhh.

1-P - shows up wtflate, maybe finishes off a bandit

1-1 - chips things

1-2 - shoves Laura, which he can't do if he's drafted while Laura is undrafted. He can help Nolan get thani though.

1-3 - chip at something

1-4 - chips at gauge and maybe finishes something off

1-5 - loldefend

1-6 - he can snipe one of the peggies, maybe

1-7 - he can shove Sothe

1-8 - he's fucked

1-E - he could shoot from ledges and help ferry Micaiah, pick up a chest

So yeah, at least he exists most of the time and does something.

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1-2 - shoves Laura, which he can't do if he's drafted while Laura is undrafted. He can help Nolan get thani though.

Other way 'round. If he's drafted and she's not, he can shove her with impunity. If she's drafted and he's not, no dice.

At least not as bad as Lillinas.....

Who is a piece of shit

Leos got blossom, bexp, and double bow/lughnasadh fun in endgame.

Also, his high res comes handy at dodging sleep staves.

Leo is better than most of the lategame cast like Oliver but thats not much. I've never used him though but 2 turns for 3-13 is impressive at least only him and Purge-Adept/Resolve-Laura can achieve that 4/10

Idk if my votes can be accepted but i've played many NM drafts :^_^:

At least not as bad as Lillinas.....

Who is a piece of shit

Leos got blossom, bexp, and double bow/lughnasadh fun in endgame.

Also, his high res comes handy at dodging sleep staves.

I think Lilina is better than Leonardo because she can 1RKO Knight and loldiers, at least. IIRC, anyway.

You wont want to give Leonardo Blossom honestly. He really wants something to fix his offense, not Blossom. He would want Paragon and Gamble, or something like that. The Sleep Bishops wont be targeting him in the first place precisely because of his high Res.

Lmaonardo is a shitty archer, and FE10 drafting is the worst place for shitty archers I can think of. Every attack he can't counter slows you down, because this game has like five thousand rout maps. In P1 it's hard enough to protect your less durable units, and adding Leo isn't likely to improve the situation at all. At least he can shove. In P3 he's killing maybe a single enemy every turn if you can manage to juggle that with keeping him from being mauled by tigers on the enemy phases, and in P4 his lock to the worst weapon type available with no good 1-range options isn't fulfilling any of the needs of your small, fragmented teams. Eventually he gets the Double Bow and is a good unit... for five minutes. Then the game ends.

There's no shortage of 1-2 range enemies however, so if you're creative, maybe there's something that can be done there. Water is nice too and may come in handy early on if his piddly movement can keep him in range - Eddie likes it early on and the support is fast, Sothe will come to appreciate it further down the road. Even Meg, god forbid, might be a good partner. Leo himself doesn't particularly care who it is, because he's still shit regardless. In the end, that's what it all comes down to.

3/10

3/10 I really like it when I get uber units out of the Dawn Brigade. Too bad you need to abuse the shit out of most of them to make them uber. Especially Leo, since he's an archer.

Still, he looks badass as a marksman and a sniper.

2/10

He is in a team which needs other type of units. Those with 1-2 range. Not those locked to 2 range.

Leo's stats suck.

He won't be getting many levels efficiently, at most 1 every too chapters (and thats probably too much) if we are speedy.

Sure he can kill Ike in 2 turns, after we have lost a bunch of things training him.

He's outclassed by other archers as well... Shinon and rolf, who come in a more forgiving team.

Even Astrid outclasses him for endgame.

High movement+Double Bow+ Transfers+Parablossom.

Leo is really outclassed her.

I guess he'll activate deadeye more, but that's it....

Shinon has a 75% skill growth too, and is better in soo many ways.

Leonardo's average is 2.6. Poor Leo.

Day 4: Nolan the Bro.

Pros: Amazing right off the bat. Cant double for a few chapters but that quickly changes with his 60% spd growth. Great durability parameters (for the DB anyway) 30 hp and 9 def bases. Great offense thanks to axes and a respectable 45% str growth. Is a great user of Beastfoe thanks to access to Crossbows and Urvan in Part 3. Earth affinity. Great availability.

Cons: Shaky hit rates in his first few maps. And while he is one of your most durable units, he cant take a beating as well as Sothe can. He doesnt like the word dodge early on thanks to being weighed down by his weapon. Im just trying to find cons here lol.

I give him 9.5/10

9.5/10

I like him more than I like Edward, so he gets an extra half-point. Otherwise, they're basically comparable.

Under the old system (where everybody took an edward penalty in 1-P) I'd have rated Edward higher (or equal because bias perhaps) but not so in these enlightened days.

45% str. Is average.

And can be prone to screwage sometimes...

He doesn't double early on...

Has lowish res and def early on.

And then there's the draco...

That's all that's bad about him

Almost perfect, if he flew, and was 3rd tier at base, he'd be perfect.(Or being a Master knight)

So, 9.5

He'll always go first round, and will remain a monster in the DB.

Tarvos means that he'll be the powerful tank, inlike lolMegthefailureofherclass.

Its like Tellius made up for the crappy GBA warriors we had.

I don't think I have ever used Nolan in a RD Draft but I have used Meg plenty of times and I've used Aran as well. Aran is great and similar to Nolan, but Nolan is superior he has an earlier start and the best kind of weapon + Tarvos/Hand Axes he's indestructable. I was very impressed with Meg and Aran and i'm sure I'd be even more impressed with Nolan I'll give him a 9.9/10

Edited by Queen_Kittylincia

10/10

The guy is literally the best unit to draft for the DB.

He gets to doubling speed fairly quickly, (not like we need it that urgently, by 1-4 its actually desired where he actually starts to double tigers).

Hand axes are very good way of 1-2 range attack.

Nolan's average is strangely, the same as Edward's. Lol. 9.1

Day 5: Laura

Pros: Healing. Great growths that are very well distributed. Great offense after promotion thanks to high speed and mag growth. Great for the Silver Army thanks to Resolve. Can also 2 turn 3-13 on her own like Leonardo with Resolve + Purge.

Cons: Low exp gain due to being locked to staves. Takes a long time to promote, usually promotes after the 1-6 BEXP. Doesnt shave turns until promotion. Requires a lot of babying. Her defensive parameters are really bad. Base Laura dies to a breeze. Wind affinity.

I give her a 6/10

Laura 5/10

Healing in a draft its not that great. She takes a while to promote, and makes it harder for miccy to grow (and costs us turns due to probably no 4 turning 1-9). While Integ actually manages to make Laura great, its just not worth it to have her by herself. And when you do have somebody else, its just not worth it to draft her really. However, she does become useful after promotion, and kicks ass as Integ has shown before. Plus she has the easiest time killing Ike if she can double him :P. She is also far better than Leo and an ok choice. Her slow start really hurts her.