Let's Rage: FE8!

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great stuff, as always. Character conversations are always hilarious when certain characters tell you something that you already know, because you talked to characters in the wrong order. Oh, Ephraim/L'Arachel? This is going to be interesting. XD L'Arachel is such a tsundere, and Ephraim is kind of oblivious.

Oh, Doku, I was looking back at the previous chapters, and I noticed that you haven't listed Joshua on the curse chart. He got cursed at in his recruitment chapter.

I must work hard to raise my position in the curse charts.

Kill Corple and Folgore repeatedly.

Not that I'd do it. Corples a shota and Folgores cool.

also, why isn't Cormina on there?

(Inb4 Integ remembers from rating topic)

NAME       RANK   RNG  WT  MT  HIT  CRIT  USES  WEx  WORTH   EFFECTS
ECLIPSE     B     3-10 12  --  30    0      5    8   4000    HALVES ENEMY'S CURRENT HP

Fits Eclipse perfectly

Hey, breaking walls is nice. 100 HP walls down to 1 HP in one round instead of standing there for 2-3 turns wasting useful weapon uses to get the wall down is nothing to laugh at. :P

I will be bashing Eclipse on the wall next time I play FE6(yes I didn't know this before)

and as usual looking forward to the next one.

There's 5 uses. Why not use it on all the walls?

Uhh, because if you went to Sacae, there's only one breakable wall in the rest of the game to Eclipse to my knowledge?

Iunno. NM Sacae is bearable. It's only HM that it's a pain in the ass in.

I found HM Sacae (besides asdf20 but 20 is shit on both routes) a breeze by spamming the shit out of Rutger and Shin and plopping Miledy there with a DelphiShield and just lol'd at tinks, tbh.

"What, randow SM you say?" *Crits him first*

Ilia's enemies are easy, but the terrain leaves much to be desired and I hate its C20 more than Sacae's.

I found HM Sacae (besides asdf20 but 20 is shit on both routes) a breeze by spamming the shit out of Rutger and Shin and plopping Miledy there with a DelphiShield and just lol'd at tinks, tbh.

"What, randow SM you say?" *Crits him first*

Ilia's enemies are easy, but the terrain leaves much to be desired and I hate its C20 more than Sacae's.

What's so bad about Ilia's chapter 20?

Same thing as Sacae's C20 except those status staves /Bolting have a greater movement range and not confined within a certain space and can be out to get you faster. Fuck those bitches.

They're the reason I couldn't complete my Echinda solo--Roy keeps on dying.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Same thing as Sacae's C20 except those status staves /Bolting have a greater movement range and not confined within a certain space and can be out to get you faster. Fuck those bitches.

They're the reason I couldn't complete my Echinda solo--Roy keeps on dying.

...Ugh. Also, does Ilia C20 have 2 Bolting dudes in the same vicinity? Because that's part of why I hate Sacae C20 so much - one Bolting is bad enough, but two that you can't do shit about without using Warp...? Ugh. Also, lemme guess, there are some status and bolting dudea in Ilia C20 that you can't reach.

Edited by Metal King Slime

...Ugh. Also, does Ilia C20 have 2 Bolting dudes in the same vicinity? Because that's part of why I hate Sacae C20 so much - one Bolting is bad enough, but two that you can't do shit about without using Warp...? Ugh. Also, lemme guess, there are some status and bolting dudea in Ilia C20 that you can't reach.

Yep, Multiple Bolting dudes and the same shit and status staves up the fuck, too. And they SWARM THE SHIT out of you as soon as you step in that door.