Serenes Forest Drafting Tournament Tournament Headquarters!

Integrity

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I join, even though I only read like the first few sentances of the OP

FE4 > FE7 > FE8 > FE11 > FE6 and I don't want to draft 12 and have no access to 10.

Also, I join midgame with good weapon rank and shitty move, take that into account when picking me.

Edited by General Horace

I'm IN!

I'll do that rank thing in a bit.

I have all the games, but I've never drafted 10, and never finished 4 or 12 (but I will be rectifying the latter sometime in February), so. . .

11 > 8 = 7 > 6 > 12 (because I'm familiar with reclassing, at least) > 10 > 4

Edited by eclipse

I wanna join. Preference (Top: Prefered option)

- FE4

- FE10

- FE7

- FE8

I don't know anything about FE11/12 and I'm not familiar with FE6 yet. FE5? Lol I won't even comment (although that is a comment itself). I don't like FE8 at all, but I'll play it if there's no one else available, because COMPETITIONS ARE FUN etc.

I'm gonna laugh if certain people miss this.

This could be history in the making!!!

I pray that its not a SOYO.

I haven't perused the OP, but from what I skimmed over they all seem to be 100% standard draft formats.

Are the players for each game drafting their unit teams or is the team captain doing it for them?

Each player will draft his own team, including the captain (who will be playing as an actual player).

FINE ZORBEES

JUST FOR YOU

7 > 8 > 12 > 4 > 11 > 6

Also do we really need 7 ghosts? Couldn't, say, the ghost for FE10 and FE12 be the same? I would be more concerned that the ghosts be someone that's both impartial and not stupid.

Edit: I guess theoretically I could also play 10 but I would need to pirate the English version since I don't have access to it at college

Edited by Paperblade

Also do we really need 7 ghosts? Couldn't, say, the ghost for FE10 and FE12 be the same?

I suppose you're right, yeah. There's no reason somebody couldn't sign up for ghosting multiple games.