Serenes Forest Drafting Tournament Tournament Headquarters!

Integrity

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What happens to team DTE now? Do we find a new leader and FE12 player? Or just designate a new FE12 player and a leader?

Fe12? I can sign up for that, I have a paperwork with how to do chapters, I think I can speed through it. (After I do my Superlow draft TC for that other one which is at chapter 20) :)

Edit, Yeah, I can fill in for 13th if needed, since his team is suffiecient for what my strategies need. Except freaking Malliesia.

Edited by Vicious Sal

Well, I'd like to discuss it with the rest of the team and Integrity, but if it's clear with them, I'd be happy for a substitution. As long as I'm made captain!

Fe12? I can sign up for that, I have a paperwork with how to do chapters, I think I can speed through it. (After I do my Superlow draft TC for that other one which is at chapter 20) :), Yeah, I can fill in for 13th if needed, since his team is suffiecient for what my strategies need. Except freaking Malliesia.
Alright sure. But we have to see what Integ says first. Btw, shin, i havent heard from the other team members in a good while...Whitefang disappeared, naglfar hasnt posted in SFDTT FE8 anymore since chapter 5 or so...and idk about the other ones. Also, shin for leader.

What games do you not have covered? I'd be happy to fill some slots in if possible.

Because seriously, that Horace dude? Kinda in need of some cursing.

I approve of our new name :). Refa, do you have experience with FE11 hard modes? We could use an FE11 player since whitefang is in another dimension or something. (havent heard from him since forever)

Do you guys need anyone to take over for FE7? I believe it's played on HNM, which is doable for me. While I'm still working on the experience draft, I breeze through FE7, fast, when I have time -- and I always make time to play even if I don't have it. If one of your FE7 people has disappeared and doesn't seem to be picking it up again, I could fill in for one of them.

Boron, this is the captain of Team GJ Armor Hype speaking. You're free to hop on here~!

EDIT: Kaoz expressed interest in subbing in for FE8. I'm more than happy to take him on. . .er, let him in. . .dammit, you guys know what I mean. :P:

Edited by eclipse

Boron, this is the captain of Team GJ Armor Hype speaking. You're free to hop on here~!

EDIT: Kaoz expressed interest in subbing in for FE8. I'm more than happy to take him on. . .er, let him in. . .dammit, you guys know what I mean. :P:

(salutes eclipse) Aye-aye, captain! I'll take over for FE7, as soon as I finish my experience draft.

I'm being a nitpicker and would like to point out that you didn't include Bal's clear of FE7 in the OP

why do I feel like the FE4 draft was the best part of this

Edited by General Horace

I will start on my FE7 draft ASAP! But before I do that, I have some school-related stuff to finish first. Man, I've been letting my work build up ...

I approve of our new name :). Refa, do you have experience with FE11 hard modes? We could use an FE11 player since whitefang is in another dimension or something. (havent heard from him since forever)

Sorry, not much. I've done like a few chapters of H5.

The draft is on FE11 H2. . .and FFS, I put up my own strategy. While some of it will be impossible to do (like ballista bomb Grigas), I think you can figure out most of it.

Because watching you guys describe your turn counts and whatnot was awesome. We need to do this on FE11 or something.

FE4 drafting is kinda weird like that. It's also because my rival Shin existed! And Cam is always fun to draft with too! All the FE4 crowd is amazing!

But seriously, If Shin takes over for some games on his team, I will be happy to do so for my team as well (except FE10, but I'm certain CR will finish there anyhow.)

Edited by General Horace