Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness Draft

riariadne

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cypher Peon Skrub is about the best name for a generic ever

Imagine FE10 with Skrub as the final bosses name in EM. Instead of Ashera. :smug:

Thug Zook for simplest name in pokemon XD.

Can I just shoot you? Now? I like, soooooo, wanted Spearow and you like, totally took it from me! This is unforgivable, I pick Grimer instead of Mawile 'cause my plan totally blew up after this X.X

I would kinda prefer if you didn't shoot me.

I seem to be ruining everyone's plans so far. (Well, with Larvitar and Spearow)

I chose Spearow because I stole one in SS once and it was an awesome Fearow.

Haha.

Screw you both along with Sam/Bolting.

Those were on my priority list.

Now I have to hope my next 2 picks make it to me.

(At least I got Wooper, the Mudkip that came before Mudkip)

Espeon is the boss .

Wait, first post on a page...

:facepalm:

Time to go. Shoot myself...

Edited by The Insane One

Surskit.

Racer left me picks, but I don't think they're updated after Spearow got taken, so I think I'll refrain from picking for him yet, unless people want me to.

let the record state I was going to take trapinch, by the way >_>

Edited by Dirk Strider

Sorry for stealing yours and I think Creeper's picks, but I love Flygon and somebody stole my first Fire type pick (Numel).

Well, to fair, it wouldn't have even made it to your next pick (15 picks inbetween!), it's a much wanted Pokemon. especially me! :awesome:

And to Creeper, for the last time, the legendary trio isn't draftable. Though that does remind me of my last playthrough where I caught Moltres with a Poke Ball and Articuno with a Nest Ball...

I am genuinely surprised all three rare spot Pokemon went

I have a docile Eevee this file.

I guess I can go any eeveelution I want.

(gogo Espeon)

Ok, Espeon got.

Quite Teddiursa, not the best, but at least its not a -att nature.

This bears already slow, so it shouldn't matter much ingame.

Edited by The Insane One

Alright, let's start the very first XD draft!

I had to reset a good number of times, but I managed to get an Eevee with a good nature for when he evolves into an Umbreon (Jolly). Other than that, everything ispretty standard up until The Cipher Lab. And I hate how you're forced through that gauntlet of trainers and Eugan before you can purify at least Teddiursa, because I'm always at the point to where Teddy can purify at the very first trainer AT LEAST so Teddy ends up going into Reverse Mode a lot, which nearly killed her at one point. Oh well. Thankfully catching my Mareep wasn't too hard and being able to buy Vivid Scents made it really easy to get a good nature (Modest) quickly enough. I even had enough to fully purify my little Mareep, which is good 'cause I hate having to deal with Reverse Mode crap.

Anyways, I blitzed the Cipher Lab with just my Umbreon and Flaffy and that was fun. Lovrina wasn't too hard, but her Roselia was annoying as hell 'cause it Leech Seeded both Umbreon and Flaffy but once it finally fainted the battle with Delcatty became a lot easier. I ended up catching it in a Pokéball on my second try.

Fun Fact: All but two of the Shadow Mons I've caught so far have been female.

Now I'm at Pyrite Town and... I realized something...

Crap

I forgot to get the rest of the Power Rangers Hexagon Brothers Pokémon

:facepalm:

So I rush back to the Cipher Lab... and there still there? Huh, would you look at that. Apparently they don't leave after you've cleared out the lab, which is something I've honestly never thought about before. Maybe they were to preoccupied with their silly roll call deal that they didn't realize that there was noone left in the lab. Ah well, that just means that I don't have to wait for the Phaenac invasion to snag their Mons.

Pokemon	Nickname	Ability   	Nature   M/F  Lvl  HP  Atk Def  SpA  SpD  Spd
Umbreon	Korbin  	Synchronize   Jolly 	F   23   79  37  62   33   71   38
Fllaffy	Lumina  	Static    	Modest	F   25   78  34  38   53   40   31
Teddiursa  Marcena 	Pickup    	Relaxed   F   15   43  30  25   24   21   18

Edited by Kon

Guess what I found as the very first Pokemon (I mean literally after I beat Miror B in the Cave) at the Rock spot?

Let's just say I know what my next pick is!

Its Gligar or Sandshrew, isn't it?

w00t, I got an adamant Gulpin FTW.

Will letting him run with SP attacks be safe?

SInce I have no pre citidark Flamethrower user.

And Swalot setting things on fire is pretty freaking funny, as funny as Gyrados using splash.

Edited by The Insane One

Also, what happens if I skip some shadow pokemon, like the hex bros, the poochyena+ledyba and the cipher lab stuff.

Since all I have at this point are Espeon (rapeface) Teddiursa, and Gulpin. Espeon is proving to be an excellent mon, and at this point, Tackle on Espeon is being used to conserve bite uses. :P:

I've noticed that in the past pokemon drafts I've entered, I've gotten a lot of poisons............IDK why.