Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness Draft

riariadne

I just beat Snattle, so I might as well update with my team:

Skiploom♂, Lv. 26, Timid nature. If you look up Sleeper in the Pokéictionary, you see this. Threat? Sleep it. Need to chip a Shadow? Leech Seed and Bullet Seed.

Duskull♀, Lv. 27, Quirky nature. Pretty bulky, does decent with Shadow Ball... but the best thing about this is Helping Hand. Seriously! Numel just wrecks everything with this in tow!

Espeon, Lv. 27. Still owning with Confusion.

Numel, Lv. 26. Still Magnitude King, now with Fire Blast!

Teddiursa, Lv. 27. Return's powerful with all the walking you do in this game! Still has Lick!

Also, I have 2 Surskit! What crazy luck...

Body Slam's available before Snattle, just as a heads-up.

Edit: A SECOND Trapinch!

Edited by Venusaur

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I already have 3 pokemon weak to electric, 2 of them being flying type.

Nosepass sucks.

I don't like pineco

Mawile is actually not too bad. I've used it before in XD.

Altaria isn't electric weak, but it IS especially weak against Ice (and that looks like another big concern with your team makeup).

Lets see:

Jolteon, Teddiursa, Spheal, Ledian, Larvitar, Spearow, Aron.

2 weak against ground

3 weak against electric

3 weak against fighting

3 weak against ice

2 weak against water

2 weak against grass

2 weak against Rock

I am screwed.

Edited by Snivy

enjoy your earthquakes, cr 8D

my hoepful team is pretty awesome wrt resistances, but I'm not telling you guys what because you'll be assholes and steal my picks

but you'll steal them anyway

EDIT: oh hey

Racer picked recently and didn't change his list, so I'm going to assume and pick Pineco

as for me

sableye

I am not going to fuck up and try and put off picking it as long as possible I am getting that guy now

Edited by Dirk Strider

Earthquake's got nothing on Butterfree and Lunatone :B): And also I actually wanted to pick Swinub, but I guessed that Snivy wanted it so I didn't pick it :B

and aww, Mawile doesn't learn EQ :(

I just realised something: Venusaur, my team's levels are only a couple below your's yet I'm overtraring so much I'm only at pyrite town (first visit). Not to mention I'm taking on mount battle area 3 just to beat the Raichu while lower level than it. I'm quite far in the area now. It's creepy.

Thanks Cr. :)

Edited by Snivy

edited last post with me and racer's picks because you guys are ninjas

my team has 3 ice weak, 2 fire weak, 2 water weak, and a bunch of non-shared weaknesses

the only things I don't have at least 1 resist/ immunity for are flying and dragon

best of all I can make a theme team off of it

Edited by Dirk Strider

ph34r.gif heh. I'm on the 9th trainer in area 3. And I started at a lower level than Raichu was. I might actually have a chance.

Oh yeah! I beat her 3 level 28s with 2 level 25s and 2 level 26s.

Full Update

went into the Chipher Lab and battle a couple of the 6. In beating Redsix, Buzz evolved. I then taught Water Pulse to Aurora. I easily breezed through the lab (being overleveled is awesome)

and Eventually went against Lovrina. She was cheese easy. No one fainted, and I cought Delcatty because why not. I also didn't catc any other pokemon in the lab. I'll worry about them some other time.

Went to pyrite town. Battled trainers, Entered colloseum, Won colloseum (I had no idea that my Ledian would survive the plusle and minun combo in the final), Taught Teddiursa Brick Break.

Then I did the colosseum again, but only won Taunt. I then went back to mount Battle and taught that stinking Raichu a lesson in pain. Ended up beating the whole area then teaching the prize (Shock Wave) to Jolteon.

In Party:
Pokemon Nickname Ability Nature M/F Lvl HP Atk Def SpA SpD Spd Move 1 Move 2 Move 3 Move 4 Item
Jolteon Voltie Volt Absorb Hardy F 26 77 44 42 71 60 77 Shock Wave Thundershock Bite Quick Attack King's Rock
Teddiursa Teddy Pickup Brave F 25 71 55 33 31 35 28 Return Faint Attack Brick Break Metal Claw
Ledian Buzz Swarm Naughty M 26 71 26 39 41 60 56 Psybeam Comet Punch Aerial Ace Supersonic
Spheal Aurora Thick Fat Bold F 25 76 28 37 40 33 18 Aurora Beam Body Slam Water Pulse Mud Slap
[/Code]

Total Pickups:

lv 11: Antidote

lv 15: Full Heal

lv 16: Full Heal, Antidote

lv 19: King's Rock

lv 22: Full Heal

lv 25: Full Heal

Edited by Snivy

ph34r.gif heh. I'm on the 9th trainer in area 3. And I started at a lower level than Raichu was. I might actually have a chance.

Oh yeah! I beat her 3 level 28s with 2 level 25s and 2 level 26s.

Have fun with Shock Wave on Jolteon.

Edited by Metal King Slime