Member badge competition [Over]

As some members may have noticed, I've added a dozen new member badges to the forums, from various games in the series.

I'm feeling a bit kind so I'm going to let some lucky members pick a character for a new badge and have that badge assigned to their post level.

HOW?

Just post in this topic, stating the character that you'd like and maybe something funny, that always helps. During an unspecified time, I will close this topic and use a random number generator to choose 5-7 lucky posts.

RULES:

1. You can only post once in this topic, unless you don't want to take part. If you post more than once, you will automatically be disqualified, so take care!

2. I am only accepting characters from the following games: Every game except 1, 2 and 13.

3. If a character has multiple artwork, I will choose the artwork myself.

4. If a character doesn't have suitable artwork or I'm not happy with the badge, I will contact the winner(s) and ask for their next character choice.

5. Staff members are not eligible : o.

OTHER

Any questions? Send a PM my way.

Edited by VincentASM

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dammit I want Matilda!

Uh.

Uh!

MARTY.

LET'S GO 88 MILES PER HOUR ON THESE BADGES!

EDIT: now it seems there's a Marty badge

and I dunno if that's my doing or not

so if it's not because of my post, I shall change Marty to Olwen ' 3'

Edited by seph1212

Oh God, I want -

I want -

This...

GIVE ME LAURA PLEASE

I APPROACH YOU AS A SUPPLICANT; I GRASP YOUR BEARD AND HAND. GIVE ME LAURA, IF YOU HAVE GRACE LEFT IN YOUR HEART.

I want marcia. EDIT: i need to learn english comprehension. lol. Marcia badge already exists, so i want Caeda please.

Edited by PKL

All I would want is Reyson but he already exists =[

But sure I'll bite.

Do we have a Haar yet? If not then I'll go with him~ And also can it be put into the post level above mine since it'll change in less than 30 posts? =3 If not then FFtF foreveeeerrrrr =D

oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh EVEN IF I DON'T WIN THIS IS SO COOL AND I AM HAPPY FOR IT

I would love to have Pelleas! <3

リリーナ姫をください。

...wow that sounds like I'm asking Hector for her. XD

And if you didn't get the hint of "Hector" for those of you who don't speak moon... "Princess Lilina, Please."

I like that Hasha no Tsurugi artwork.

Again, for those of you wondering "Why not Ninian?". Simple. "Her Official Artwork isn't worthy of her." It's bland as all heck.

Edit: Okay I'll stop trolling/being an idiot now.

If I get picked, I want Caeda/Shiida/Sheeda please, just like someone else in this thread.

Edited by shadowofchaos