How I see members here: Past and Present - Now with Integrity -

Elieson

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"ThatGuyDownTheStreet" - With a name like "thatguy...whateverthefuckitisthisweek", you come off to me as one of those community college avid drinkers who thinks it's funny to quote movies involving marijuana and alcohol. Unfortunately, I still think that about you.

Oh wow, just noticed this. I'm actually a Freshman in High School, against underage drinking/over drinking, and I don't really watch a lot of movies with alcohol and marijuana. But other than that, you got it right.tongue.gif

Cool stuff. My experience with TKD might have been kind of unusual for somebody who decides to take up martial arts- I started so young I couldn't have really sparred then, so I just focused on form and advancement. I used to hate sparring; while we always wore protective gear from pads to facecages and never really got hurt, I always found moving around in them really uncomfortable, was overly sensitive to sweating and generally disliked being competitive. Oddly enough, it took some playing of games competitively and anime for me to imagine how it could actually be fun, but I haven't picked it up again since about 6 years ago, when I was working on a second dan.

I never really noticed how much more flexible and durable it made me until I lost what I'd gained. I've always been skinny and not very imposing, but in the middle of it I could at least kick to head level and move around enough that despite my size, I was never afraid of a hypothetical bully (never really had to be, though). Now I really am as wimpy as I look :{ minus knowing how to throw a punch.

Never really had a style, didn't quite get into it or think about it that much while I was still doing it. My only tournament was as a kid, and even then I was so outclassed I found it hilarious. Once we'd began, the kid I was sparring against was so fast I literally couldn't see him move.

It'd be nice to find a martial art that's really good for me long-term again.

I look like a guy who doesn't do martial arts.

Of course, I did it for 8 years, and the only reason I got to 1st dan was because of something I dun remember.

But, I know how to put 180 LBs behind a punch, all of it.

Little Al: You remind me of Little Bill from the old days...so I kind of expect your appearance to reflect that. At first, I thought little was just a joke, like naming your chihuahua "hercules", but now I'm certain it is a true description, that you are really really short. That is why Little Bill sticks

It's just a moniker that family members sometimes apply to me because of my dad sharing the same name I do. I just felt like keeping the "little" part, although I might change it at some point.

wow you have a lot of getting to know me to do hahahha xD

For the record, I am not pro-life.

also what do you mean by fem pedobear.

Edited by Death'

I haven't studied martial arts at all tbh, and I am not related to Narga!

How do you know? Maybe I'm your uncle that still lives in your grandparent's basement and spends all his time on the computer and just never told you I visit SF.

Still to come, Tangerine the cat-shaped earring wearing, bisexual flirt, who I originally thought was RFoF's alt. Tangerine enjoys sunset walks, fine wine, and reading the articles in Playboy Mag.

She is also unemployed, because she has some vast inheritance of savings $ that I want in on.

Well you got the general idea right, except I am "employed" and that's where it came from.

That's funny though, Fox and I didn't get along much when I first joined, so if I were her alt that'd be pretty odd :P:!

If I recall the conversation, it's a French style of poem that ...something about six stanzas and ...rhymes AABBA AACD AACCAD?

EDIT: poetry is not my forte so just note that i did not intend to offend anybody who actually knows what a rondeau is by misrepresenting it

Three to six stanzas (the latter is called rondeau redoublé). AABBA (First stanza), AABC (Second stanza), AABBAC (Third stanza), with 8 syllables per line is the rhyme scheme. There're two refrains as well (and they're supposed to be the same, so I guess we just customized our rondeau, lol; revan didn't know what one was originally either, and he did the refrains, so I don't blame him), but we really wanted to throw in the bit about a damning past so we just made them 8 syllables as well instead of four, lol.

THERE'S YOUR MINI POETRY LESSON

Edited by Tangerine

How do you know? Maybe I'm your uncle that still lives in your grandparent's basement and spends all his time on the computer and just never told you I visit SF.

I sometimes wonder whether one of my bothers lurks this place

Paranoidparrot.jpg

Spanish Inquisition: to me, you seem freshman college male, majoring in math. You are very analytical. Now I know you a bit more, and see engineering. You also present the image of noob (no offense), and because of that, you also seem fresh, and curious. I am betting that you don't curse much in public.

Rehab: I thought you were on drugs. Now, I think you are bipolar. Your post history gives me that impression. Long, short, long, short. Maybe you need the drugs again to stabilize everything.

Serious much: I'll be one hundred percent honest. I don't care.

Nestling: I see you posting in FFtF mostly, and fir that, I assume male teenagerhood. You strike me as annoying at first, but now I see persistence and intelligence. If I could give you a nickname to associate with your personality, it would be Mr. Wikiguy. Try out for Jeopardy.

Eclipse: for the longest time I thought you were a guy. A smart, feminine (not gay in the slightest) guy. You remember the day I found out otherwise..my mind exploded. Also, you are one of the few here (barely) older than I. I have huge respect for that, and generally take what you say more seriously than most. Also, I imagine you work at a vet clinic, and look very Asian, and hate swimming.

& yes integ. I need pics to back up the essay I am still writing. I had to save it in Notepad on my comp last night...it is too much for my phone to handle. Yours will be up in less than 10 hrs. Promise.

Luster purge: I thought you were, until about a month ago, Soul. His split personality login, like his nicer pretend alt. Now, I believe you aren't. you come across to me as a TCG player, who also had an enriched vocabulary. All in all, since you aren't Soul, you are pretty smart.

Edited by Elieson