Judgement is at hand

MacLovin

CR-S01.

The friendly mystery girl.

Man, you, PKL, SOul and I appear to have been in a bunch of fe10 drafts together.

I have not interacted with you outside of asking advice for the XD draft.

I feel like you're a close SF pal like Soul/PKL/refa/Shin/Imp/etc., but I've never chatted with you.

What's even funnier, I saw this girl that looked like your profile pic in some random Florida Beach.

SO, you're obviously a female version of VOlke crossed with Aideen.

Realistically-I think you're about 14-16, are in high school, enjoy anime, Trauma Team wii games, Tellius FE, are of asian descent (Korean/Japanese/Chinese, betting on Korean), and are about 5ft tall. Also, you live on the west coast of America and keep a DS/GBA in your purse with fe7/8 and pokemon games of all kinds.

Edited by The Insane One

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SO, you're obviously a female version of VOlke crossed with Aideen.

Realistically-I think you're about 14-16, are in high school, enjoy anime, Trauma Team wii games, Tellius FE, are of asian descent (Korean/Japanese/Chinese, betting on Korean), and are about 5ft tall. Also, you live on the west coast of America and keep a DS/GBA in your purse with fe7/8 and pokemon games of all kinds.

I don't know who Aideen is, but the rest is pretty spot on. Except I live in Texas and I don't own a copy of FE7/FE8 and I don't carry a purse.

I don't know who Aideen is, but the rest is pretty spot on. Except I live in Texas and I don't own a copy of FE7/FE8 and I don't carry a purse.

You live in tx too?!

Aideens from fe4, its a pretty damn awesome game.

Texas, nice place, and so close.

You're obviously the amercan version of an asian schoolgirl.

I don't know who Aideen is

Go play FE4 to experience the absolute wonderful amazingness that is Aideen.

Aideens from fe4, its a pretty damn awesome game.

Texas, nice place, and so close.

You're obviously the amercan version of an asian schoolgirl.

Depends on what you mean by schoolgirl. If you mean "girl that's in school", then yeah.

Go play FE4 to experience the absolute wonderful amazingness that is Aideen.

I need drafts to get through a FE that I haven't played yet. Like, I finished the prologue but it glitched out on me so I didn't know wtf just happened so I gave up

Were you playing it patched with english or just straight up japanese? I've never had it glitch though, that seems weird.

Were you playing it patched with english or just straight up japanese? I've never had it glitch though, that seems weird.

It was the patched version but after the prologue the text didn't show up and it was a bunch of symbols for the menu screen/action screens. I suppose that shouldn't normally happen?

... Hi.

"Boron acts too much like a cross between tanith, Doku, and Elieson, for me to tell yet." (TIO)

"Boron acts too much like a cross between tanith, Doku, and Elieson, for me to tell yet." (TIO)

Yes, but does he have any further opinion about me now? :P

Yes. This. Someone is representing Me, and not the other way around.

I find this, to be a rip-roaring sensation, indeed.

Yes. This. Someone is representing Me, and not the other way around.

I find this, to be a rip-roaring sensation, indeed.

Oh, really?

No, it shouldn't. Was your ROM uncompressed (as in extracted from the .zip or whatever file)?

Sorry for derailing your topic by the way, Silver Harpoon.