Judgement is at hand

MacLovin

No, it shouldn't. Was your ROM uncompressed (as in extracted from the .zip or whatever file)?

Sorry for derailing your topic by the way, Silver Harpoon.

Yeah. I'll try repatching with a new ROM it because maybe something went wrong there.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll get to it sometime when I can. But some people I can automatically give good ratings, while others get derp.

Now, we need a rate the member series, and it'd last 10 yrs+ and we could get a mod to do it!

Judgement is at hand.

Quickie,

PKL-

First impression.

You gave me advice in my first fe10 draft, and all that.

Because of your pink avvy, I thought you were an openly gay guy :facepalm:, but I made this mistake with Imp too.

So, that was a derp

Then I rapidly get addicted to the process of drafting the units (we need a forum game for that) and somehow end up making 4 fe10 drafts in 1.5 months. Good news is, that I'm almost done with those 4.(Goddamnit Crash, why'd you necro the fe10 EM draft at the same time my NM draft started drafting........)

what else, well you've been a bro,and have a love for an awesome class, and let me have the one Peg you don't want.(Yeah, its Thany, I just gave her to Frosty.)

You have a rivalry with Soul and maybe CR-S01, and are fairly adept at fe7/8/11/12.Though it seems Anna fucking hates you when fe8 comes into mind.

Fe9/10 are your forte and you're a master at it.

I'm guessing, You're a 22 year old college student of hispanic descent from a middle class family and enjoy SSBB and Marcia. You're currently in pursuit of a GF, also you're from Puerto Rico or somewhere in South America.

You've been one of my friends here since I like joined,

Of course, the day that you don't get a peg in an fe7/10 draft is the day I get cured of "Imp typing syndrome".....

and you've reminded me about my draft load constantly, and while I've been trying to catch up and all.

I can't say much more man, you've helped me along, and have been a real SF pal-probobly the first person I added as a friend on here.

Of course, I still get that mental image of a hispanic Makalov, whenever you go into IP chat ...

So, obligatory 10/10 for PKL.

Yeah, deal with it

Yes I did one, and now I'm extremely drowsy and am seeing triple everything and need to sleep.

I'll get to the others sometime tomorrow, if I know you well and we're pals, then expect a nice opinion. If you're a troll, then expect a lot of meme pics, if I don't know you very well, expect a meme pic.

I know you couldn't find a pic for me, but I'd like to see what comes close...

Hell, scribble something on a piece of paper and post it on here even, I'm just curious~

I don't have a camera or scanner.

Bed time for real, I've got to stop masturbating. tongue.gif

Tha's how I read your post.

ok, update for today.

Refa-

First impression-

A calm guy who has fun playing drafts of any FE, and is actually good at them.

Current-

Friend, enjoys drafts, both of us end up in a alot and end up ninja-ing each others picks.

Nice guy, friend, and such. Such a wooden personality, you're like Alance.

Mental image-

Megaman Zero in a japanese schoolgirl cosplay suit :facepalm:

Realistic guess-

19, college student, lives somewhere on the east coast and has no GF.

Boron-

First impression-

SOme openly gay guy who wanted to try a draft, and since there were a whole shitton at the time-

I just gave my fe8 draft up and handed it to you.

Current-

Oh derp you're a girl, that acts like a cross between Manith, Doku, Elieson and myself.

You have been trying to fit in and want to cast off the shell that marks you as a newbie, and have been doing a nice job at it.

You take time to listen to others and enjoy fe7/8/9/10.

Mental Image-

Asian Schoolgirl in manga style clothing who got addicted to FE and video games like crazy.

Realisic image-

You're about 19-21, are in college and live in california.

Also, you're of Korean descent and are about 5 ft tall and are very slim.

You also enjoy surprising people, and are a tomboy.

Esme-

Eh, IDK you too well, but you sound like a nice guy.

You enjoy AT, CN cartoons, Hanna Barbera cartoons, pokemon/FE, and try to act like Jake the dog.

Mental image-

Ginger guy with orange clothing.

Realistic image-

Ginger guy with orange clothing who's about 22, in uni, and lives somewhere around Indiana.

Aere-

I dun know you, but the squirtle Avvy is awesome.

You could be about 20, in college, have a GF and am playing FE because you forgot to bring your other games.

Mental image-

Squirtle with Kamina shades and a shotgun.

Freohr-

First impression-

Ehh, I didn't know we had girls that sounded and posted like ordinary stereotypical girls O_e.

Now-

Well, I've just chatted once or twice, but your personality is like Spectas with a drop of scatterbrains. Very light-hearted and kind.

You appear out of random and your posts always have multicolors and whatnot.

Apparently, you enjoy pokemon, and TWEWY.

Mental Image-

Catgirl with Ice blue fur and an overly curious personality.

Realistic-

You live somewhere in Hawaii, are about 17-18, and are tall and have dark hair. You're even more light-hearted than any of us in IP chat could ever hope to be.

I suspect part asian or hispanic descent, and enjoyment of games of all kinds. You're in college somewhat early due to having a surprisingly high IQ.

Peppy-

Apparently you and Crash are best buds, and go in forum games alot.

You enjoy hosting drafts and being crash 0.5.

Mental image-

Slippy the frog acting like Narshen.

Realistic image-

25 yr old uni student who has a hyperactive GF, and is hyperactive himself.

KoT-

The guy who tried to say Meg>Nolan and other DBs.

Groan, that damn meg thread.

Well, you enjoy drafts and somewhat masochistic challenge runs.

Archer fanboy and Meg/Wendy fanboy >_>.

I'm willing to bet your surname is Archer and that your fist name is either Wil or Wolt.

Either that or you're one of the many Wils that I sacrificed that has come to SF to haunt all of us.

You enjoy trying to beat the likes of dondon/mekkah/anouleth/etc. by trying to prove that Wil>all in fe7.

Mental Image-

Will with Meg as a GF.

Realistic image-

Some guy named Archer, in Uni and has a GF named Meg.

Frosty-

First impression-

Crash with spriting skills.

Now you're a bro with THany love and water/ice pokemon.

You enjoy playing fe6 HM and have hidden skills that none of the drafters are aware of.

Mental image-

Male!Thany in a barong tagalog.

Realistically-

Phillipine teen, lives in provinces on the side of a mountain and is in High School.

about 16-18, with a large family and has many siblings to look after and a kind GF who fills in a helps out.

Refa-

First impression-

A calm guy who has fun playing drafts of any FE, and is actually good at them.

I'll take compliments where I can get them!

Current-

Friend, enjoys drafts, both of us end up in a alot and end up ninja-ing each others picks.

brb starting new draft where Heath is only free for Refa. Also Seth (yes, in FE7, heheheh, ROMhacking).

Nice guy, friend, and such. Such a wooden personality, you're like Alance.

Compare me to this guy!

sety.png

Only more self-deprecating and less Holsety.

Mental image-

Megaman Zero in a japanese schoolgirl cosplay suit :facepalm:

Hahaha, I don't cosplay. Actually I only recently started liking Mega Man since, um, Freshman year of HS. My hair's not long enough to be like Zero anyways, it's more like Artur's wierdly enough (but less, um, orange, and more black). So what would I prefer my new mental image to be like? I dunno, I had something like this in mind...

lucas+wizard+2.jpg

Realistic guess-

19, college student, lives somewhere on the east coast and has no GF.

I saw that camera outside my window!

Edited by Refa

Freohr-

First impression-

Ehh, I didn't know we had girls that sounded and posted like ordinary stereotypical girls O_e.

Now-

Well, I've just chatted once or twice, but your personality is like Spectas with a drop of scatterbrains. Very light-hearted and kind.

You appear out of random and your posts always have multicolors and whatnot.

Apparently, you enjoy pokemon, and TWEWY.

Mental Image-

Catgirl with Ice blue fur and an overly curious personality.

Realistic-

You live somewhere in Hawaii, are about 17-18, and are tall and have dark hair. You're even more light-hearted than any of us in IP chat could ever hope to be.

I suspect part asian or hispanic descent, and enjoyment of games of all kinds. You're in college somewhat early due to having a surprisingly high IQ.

Stereotypical?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD=

Me and Spectakitty are soul sisters so of course I'd seem like her! =D

It's not multicolors it's just one color XD

If I were a catgirl I'd be allergic to myself. And I see where you get the blue from~

I wish I lived on a volcano!! Instead I'm in boring old Indiana, 18 years (almost 19 though I'm kinda excited for it =o), opposite of tall and have dark hair. I've heard bad things about the IP chat~ ;b

Part Native American descent and part caucasian with a huuuuge mix of many different european countries, I guess I enjoy games of all kinds... I like tough actiony games to cute simple games. =3 Not in college early, definitely not not not a high IQ xD

I wish I lived on a volcano!! Instead I'm in boring old Indiana, 18 years (almost 19 though I'm kinda excited for it =o), opposite of tall and have dark hair. I've heard bad things about the IP chat~ ;b

Part Native American descent and part caucasian with a huuuuge mix of many different european countries, I guess I enjoy games of all kinds... I like tough actiony games to cute simple games. =3 Not in college early, definitely not not not a high IQ xD

Huh, I live in Indiana too.

But wait a second, Fire Emblem isn't a tough actiony game! Then again, it's not cute simple either...hmm....

Also Mega Man is like both!

Huh, I live in Indiana too.

But wait a second, Fire Emblem isn't a tough actiony game! Then again, it's not cute simple either...hmm....

Also Mega Man is like both!

Yaaaayyyyy the only other person who I knew in Indy was Kintenbo =o Now I can add one more to the list!!!

tough/actiony - monster hunter (although in my mind it's also a cute game because the monsters are so huggable)

cute/simple - pokepark~ d'aaaaaawwwwwww they're all so cute <3

While I'd play a variety, I can't really afford to buy many games so I have a variety but also very few games.

Stereotypical?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD=

Me and Spectakitty are soul sisters so of course I'd seem like her! =D

It's not multicolors it's just one color XD

If I were a catgirl I'd be allergic to myself. And I see where you get the blue from~

Monster Hunter is fun.

IP Chat-

We has Shin/Horace/DA

We has Imp

We has random people like Reikken drop in.

Only problem is Banzai exists.

Haha, I knew it, you're Spectas sister from a past life where you were both sisters.

ALso, you guys may wanna find those hidden cameras, especially the ones that are recording live video to 4chan[/s[

Edited by The Insane One

The Esteemed and revered Dr. Shin, alias Dokutayuu, alias Parco Folgore of Zatch Bell fame

First impression-

THis is the guy who made the popular shin patch, he's gonna have a stuffed head......

Current impression-

Fun bro, light-hearted, and is epic win once in serious mode. If he were in serious mode 24/7, not even Horace would stand a chance.

But being in serious mode may actually distort the universe and destroy us all, hence why he cannot be in serious mode 24/7.

One of the 4 masters of fe4, and is good at the other drafts he enters. Has a sense of humor everyone enjoys and is friendly and it would be surprising to see if He truely has any enemies on SF.

Doku is one of the 10 people on SF that I truely stand in awe of,he appears to be incorruptable and can only be matched in skill by the likes of Horace.

Of course, his alternate identity is Parco Folgore, entertainer in the alternate dimension of Zatch Bell, and travels the world with his trusty sidekick Kyanchome.

Due to all of the demon choldren returing to their homeworld, Folgore got sucked up in the rift and has appeared in SF as our revered Dr. Shin

Mental Image-

Corple crossed with SHin, barney, Folgore, and wearing a turban swearing at Horace.

Realistic-

U.K. Med student, 22, looks like Corple, slender and skinny, and has no GF.

Is jealous of Horace's quintuplets.

Lumi-

First impression-

Asian chick who loves Seth and Echidna and fe7 Marcus.

Is paired with Furet and is adopting JBWCK.

Current-

I don't know you too well, but you seem to be a nice lady.

Capable of snapping my neck in one kick.......

You enjoy repeatedly beating fe8 to death in Seth!Solo runs.

Mental Image-

Asian chick in Ikes clothing, with a Furret from pokemon using surf.

Realistic image-

Chinese, moved to USA and is about 19-21.

Uni student, knows Saku irl, goes on skype alot.

Cosplays and is probobly about 5 ft tall and doesn't wear Nyan Cat suits due to fear of mind controlling men.