Tangerine's Ultimate Judgement Thread

Tangerine

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually I was making a joke about him doing dogs, but sure. Puppy =D!

I know and I was bringing it upon myself to take out a different meaning XD But it did remind me of my puppy anyway~

Actually I was making a joke about him doing dogs, but sure. Puppy =D!

You just want in on this undescribably remarkable experience.

It's ok. Like you, most are shy to admit at first .

I don't think the fox I do would be very happy if I started doing dogs.

When the fox you do sees you doing dogs, said fox will understand and either join you or become dog.

Sorry guys, been way too busy lately.

I dunno about you, you're a nutjob. Most of the time I see you you're talking about some other forum you're a mod on or something! I dunno what to make of that :o.

You seem like a cool chick from the few times we've talked though. You remind me a lot of one of the friends I have irl. She just likes to hang out, drink tea and talk to eachother about whatever comes up :P:. Maybe watch a show or take a walk while doing so. Super chilled out, has her s- together and is comfortable being who she is. That is you to me, even if I am completely wrong :O. If I AM completely wrong, you are gonna have to talk to me more to convince me of that >:O.

Judgement: ivh9jq_th.jpg (Neutral-good. We need to talk more, I like you!)

Well you gotta be as nutty as squirrel poo to post on an FE forum for so long. (and really, never heard of Zelda Universe? wow....)

;)

Nah, youre pretty right. Im comfortable in my own skin and just kick it. Thats kinda what i do here. I kick it. Watching all the lulz. (and not-so-lulz) Drink coffee and Fire Emblem. Perhaps we should talk a bit more some time.

Fruit beast.

guidos-bros-douchebags-fratboys-a-game-of-bros.gif

Hmmm, I don't know you that well, but I saved you from the first post because I have some random points of interest.

You seem nice enough. You're polite and don't really get into much trouble. From what I've noticed you are definitely using Serenes as a social outlet. When you first joined you made a huge deal out of being female, which lead both Mumu and I to suspect you are male. I don't think either of us have completely forgotten that, and so we have been a little suspicious and watchful of you. I mean we really don't have an issue with stuff like that, just what the motives behind it might be :P:. And we could be completely wrong anyway, but you definitely left an odd first impression on the two of us.

In any case, you seem to get along with people and you haven't done anything to wrong anyone, so you're a cool new member in my books.

Judgement: ivh9jq_th.jpg (Neutral, we should talk more!)

Hahaha ... thanks, Tangerine. laugh.gif I was really surprised when I didn't end up on the list of people you didn't have much to say about, because we haven't interacted that much nor have we known each other as long. I do kind of use Serenes as a social outlet ... most of the people on here seem nice, and you all like Fire Emblem at least so there's at least one common thing to talk about. Plus ... I've been a bit lonely since I started going to grad school because I'm living on my own in another state. Also, I didn't mean to leave such a weird first impression on you two! O_o It was more of, "I want to conduct a mini experiment. Let's see how many people on SF think I'm male if I don't mention my gender at all and act the way I always do," because it always happens on every site I go to. But, uh, yeah. :P:

I'd be glad to talk to you more as well. ^_^

I'm doing them in the order of your posts. Be patient, I am a busy woman >:P!

Also nice av Erkle.

thanks...DONTCHU FORGET ABOUT ME

Time for a people I don't know that well post!

Gimme my bike back.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I don't know much about you. You seem pretty okay from what I've seen around the forums. Definitely one of the more normal members :P:.

Judgement: ivh9jq_th.jpg (Neutral, should talk more!)

Why not? I'd like to hear your opinion about me.

You are nice! The few times we talked in the chat were enjoyable.

ami going to get warned?

First impressions: immature and obnoxious

Second impressions: none yet because we never talk!

Judgement: :<_<T: (Slightly not-so-good based on first impressions, would probably change.)

cheesecake.Translation: do mine.

Uhh, I think you used to have an annoying posting gimmick. You seem to have rounded out some now?