If You Could Wipe One Game SERIES Off The Face Of The Earth....

Loki Laufeyson

Final Fantasy anything. Whenever I try to engage fellow gamers in a little Fire Emblem talk, it inevitably and quickly diverts to FF chatter. I also think it's highly overrated. :/

As much as Call of Duty 2: Big Red One gets the official Seal of Approval from me, the entire series needs to go. It's been going downhill from that point.

If it has to be a series in its entirety...Warcraft. Not because I hate on the Strategy games (They're good), but because without them there would be no WoW, and without WoW people wouldn't think the Warcraft RPG's were made AFTER it to capitalize on popularity...and give Blizzard more time to work on StarCraft games

if kingdom hearts never existed we wouldn't have gotten tron legacy or kh birth by sleep so shut up

But yeah I can't think of any series I hate that much, MAYBE cod but eeeeeeeeeeh

While I agree CoD is overrated, the storylines are pretty enjoyable. I couldn't care less about online play, however.

A series to destroy... Tough choice. I'd go for...

Really, nothing comes to mind.

Edit: Fucking football games. Fifa in particular.

Edited by Raven

Madden.

Argh.

You aren't a gamer if you sit on your butt and play your 12 years with of Madden football games. I'm sorry, but just no.

Kingdom Hearts

Final Fantasy anything. Whenever I try to engage fellow gamers in a little Fire Emblem talk, it inevitably and quickly diverts to FF chatter. I also think it's highly overrated. :/

Disney characters got ruined by Kingdom Hearts.

Therefore, the franchise should get wiped off existence.

2r7oxds.png

Yeah...you guys...

Popo, totally. I hated most of the games in the FF series. Save like, three. When Mystic Quest is ten times funner than 90% of the main series, you know theres something wrong. Fuck Final Fantasy in the ass! D:<

2r7oxds.png

Yeah...you guys...

Popo, totally. I hated most of the games in the FF series. Save like, three. When Mystic Quest is ten times funner than 90% of the main series, you know theres something wrong. Fuck Final Fantasy in the ass! D:<

Bro fist to you as well.

i've honestly only liked about three final fantays, but i'm certain i could live without them.

though as stated, i'd rather take out KH first

While I agree CoD is overrated, the storylines are pretty enjoyable. I couldn't care less about online play, however.

My friend.

I will burn an animal sacrifice in your name. We could well be the only two like-minded people in this regard in the entire universe.

Like the other thread, I feel this is kind of pointless. Like I don't enjoy Madden, but I don't mind if someone else enjoy it. Doesn't affect my life in any shape or form...

Let's see.

Mario, Sonic, Megaman, Guitar Hero, Warhawk, Gears of War, Resistance, Fire Emblem, Bible Black, Deus Ex, Zelda, Mass Effect, Wario games, Twisted Metal, and uh...

wait

I thought this was a thread about my favorite games. Never mind.

My friend.

I will burn an animal sacrifice in your name. We could well be the only two like-minded people in this regard in the entire universe.

Three, if you count my dad.

Anyway. . .Guitar Hero needs to go. Guitar Freaks is so much better~!

Tales Of.

Normally I can ignore fanbases but the "general public", if you will, of the Tales Of fanbase annoys me to no end with their constant whining, petitions and overall sense of entitlement, especially since most of them just pirate the games anyway.

It would amuse me to no end to see the series wiped from existence.

Tales Of.

Normally I can ignore fanbases but the "general public", if you will, of the Tales Of fanbase annoys me to no end with their constant whining, petitions and overall sense of entitlement, especially since most of them just pirate the games anyway.

It would amuse me to no end to see the series wiped from existence.

*whines*

But I BOUGHT all of them legally! And I'm just happy when another one gets translated!