FOLGORE RANGERS ROLL CALL

MacLovin

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol ... Cam, Horace, in the worst case scenario you guys don't have to end up on the same team. :P

Lol. I'll figure out this points and team stuff. But first, I need to know what games everyone's willing to play, so we can figure out what games we'll be drafting for.

FE7 = FE8 > FE9 > FE4

Like, at least I completed everything that isn't FE4 at least once.

EDIT: I'm also game for the DS remakes.

Edited by eclipse

FE7 = FE8 > FE9 > FE4

Like, at least I completed everything that isn't FE4 at least once.

I'm almost tied with u there~

Okay, I'm assigning team captains now. Folgore Red (Doku) and Horita Repulsa (Horace) are both obligatory team captains.

As for the other captains, I'm going to let people volunteer or nominate people whom they want as team captain. Cam's said that if no one else (or not enough people) volunteer by noon tomorrow, he will be a captain. Don't nominate me!

Any takers?

<br />I can doo any of them, but I suck at fe4<br /><br />as in<br /><br />Worse than what animal feces at fe4.<br /><br />Preference is<br /><br />fe7=8&gt;9&gt;4<br />
<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />I could volunteer for captain of the underdogs

Oh, and if we get this finished, lets just dance all day!

Edited by Folgore Green

personally i think fe11 would be a better game to add to the pile than fe9 since nobody likes fe9

Also translating green's post

7=8>9>>>>>>>4

Edited by General Horace

Okay, updated. I think Integrity might have told me what games he was interested in drafting, so I'm going to try to dig that out. I'll need to wait for Banzai to get back to me. And, uh, who else am I missing?

I really really really want FE4. Last time in SFDTT I got screwed out of FE4. I can't paly FE9. I refuse to play FE7.