FOLGORE RANGERS ROLL CALL

MacLovin

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't want 11, I just want to be personally beating Clipsey and she has chosen fe11 as the weapon of choice

That's ... kind of the same thing. Since eclipse really wants FE11.

I'm Integrimune to Integriman's Integrigation.

Wait Wat?

Hell, give Integ.

The last order of drafting will be reserved.

4) Folgore Green: Camdar (FE4 > FE8 > FE7), General Banzai (FE7, FE8, FE11 - no particular order), Zak the defender of ...: FE4 > FE8 > FE11 > FE7)

3) Elieson (FE11): Integrity (FE8), Wood (FE4), Folgore Purple (FE7)

2) Doku (FE4): eclipse (FE11), Folgore Yellow (FE7), shadowbreeze64 (FE8)

1) General Horace (FE4): Refa (FE7), Shoptimus Prime (FE11), Folgore Orange (FE8)

Drafting the drafters is done!

Edited by Folgore Yellow

Remember this?

As the Trio of Green, Blue and White dropped down onto the gravel, like three blind men getting kicked in the nuts, the White-Faced figure emerged out of the stygian darkness of the nearby alleyway.

In his last moments of conciousness, HArpoon saw and recognized the person as one he had read of many times: The Fabled Archenemy of Gothams Cloaked Protector, the Criminally Insane Joker!

"And that's how you capture Leotard wearing, do-gooders!" cackled the Joker, as he bent over the comatose trio.

"Awww geeee Mister J, do we have to take them with us?" Said Harley Quinn, in a purring voice, as she dragged 13th by the legs, towards a body-bag.

"Are you sure we need more goons Mister J?" moaned Harley, as she stuffed 13th into the body-bag, leaving only his head exposed.

"You've forgotten about our little job, haven't you?" chimed The Joker, as he chucked Harpoon and Darros in the trunk, as if they were merely giant plushies.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

As Harpoon came to, he found himself in a cheap looking apartment room.

As he glanced around, he saw that 13th and Darros were still unconscious.

"Heeeeheeee, You're gonna do a job for me, Green Lantern!" said the Joker, as he sprang behind Harpoon.

"WuWuwu-Wait a sec!" exclaimed Harpoon. "I'm not a Green Lantern, I'm a Folgore Ranger!"

The Joker sighed and yelled "Harley! I thought you said that one of our goons saw a Green Lantern fight ol' Croc?"

"Honest, I did Mister J!" said Harley, as she entered Harpoon line of sight.

"Oh great, I guess I'll just go and make a note to kill the guy that told you that." Mumbled the Clown Prince of Crime.

"Hey, Wait a sec, aren't you The Joker?" exclaimed the Slow-Witted Harpoon.

"Congrats Kid, you win the prize." mumbled The Joker. "I guess I'll go fill myself up"

And after that, the two villians exited the room.

Harpoon then proceeded to attempt to awaken 13th and Darros, by repeatedly slapping them in the face.

"Damnit Harpoon, I was just having a dream about Ewan and Me in a Ferrari, picking up a load of Chicks" Moaned 13th, as he groggily got up.

"Aideen! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Yelled Darros, as he awoke.

"Guys, I have good news, and I have bad news." Said Harpoon.

"Ok, what's the good news?" asked 13th.

"We're alive, for the moment." said Harpoon, in a calm manner.

"Ok then, what's the BAD news?" cut in Darros.

"We're stuck in an alternate universe, straight out of my comic books. DC's Joker has captured us, and our Folgore Power Levels are famished at the moment." Said Harpoon, in a rising tone.

"You're joking, right?" chuckled 13th in a slightly mocking tone.

"Remember that Giant Reptile guy?" said Harpoon."That guy was Killer Croc, straight out of the Batman Stories."

"Ahhhh, can't be possible." Said 13th. "After all, that was one wierd dream!" Darros and Harpoon looked at 13th funnily, and Harpoon pointed to a fresh wound on 13ths shoulder.

"Ok, it hurts, and I guess we should find a way to recharge our Folgore Power." Moaned 13th.

"No, you don't mean-" Said Darros

"Yes, we're gonna have to revive ourselves through "Iron Man Folgore". Calmly stated 13th, as he pulled a smartphone and selected the tune.

All of a sudden the room was lit up, and a multicolored disco-ball was on the ceiling.

"You're shitting me, Shojor made this?" Said Darros in awe.

"Lets Boogie back our power!" Said 13th, as he started to dance.

This was brought to you by Radmad enterprises.

Edited by Folgore Green

I choose the evillest of Horita's monsters... well, other than Mr Lightlisneeze... the Apoceclipse!

So far, Doku has Apoceclipse and Horace has Shojor and Refa-5. This is going to be interesting. :XD:

Yes, sir! I'll do my best. . .but how do I operate this abomination of a machine without arms, let alone hands and fingers?

Folgore Blue, as the same colour of me, I need you here with me! Quickly, before you get distracted!

(Wood)

No Wait

I PICK RADMAC!

RADMAC

yesssssss

give me my freaking fe4 i want another smackdown i want to actually face integ in a fair fight

On another note, I just finished Chapter 18 in the first FR Draft.

On another note, I just finished Chapter 18 in the first FR Draft.

Darros! With Integriman on our team, he won't settle for lolligagging!

I'm not lolligagging, my life has been hectic lately! I'm working on it though, I just finished chapter 20 and am still going!

Help me boss, I'm fighting against your team, under Folgore Red, no less. The horror!

you were on my list

now we have to wait all day because of green's timezoneeee

Edited by General Horace

Curse You, Sanford Fleming! It's Canada's fault that time zones exist in the first place!