FOLGORE RANGERS ROLL CALL

MacLovin

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Technically, Cam called dibs on FE4 before anyone else. But anyway ... let's get this figured out first.

Okay... My order shall be!

FE7>FE8>>>FE11 (Haven't beat the game yet)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>FE4 (Haven't even played the game for that long)

Drafters, how many of you are available to play FE11 or FE6? I don't think we're going to have issues drafting for FE4, FE7, and FE8. But the last game is a toss-up between FE9, FE11, or FE6. People who are willing to draft for one of these three, please state explicitly here.

I can't do FE6. I'd prefer not to do FE11. I have a limited window of time to draft for FE9.

And I got Refa's confirmation. Everything but 10. Now we have to sort this out. Because of time zone weirdness, this will take until at least tomorrow. Ehh ...

At least tomorrow's Saturday.

Okay, I conferred with Horace, Sho, and Refa in IP Chat. We're probably going to draft for FE11 instead of FE9. Everyone who's willing to draft for FE11 and don't have anything else you particularly want to draft for, please let me know.

THANK YOU, ECLIPSE! You just made me really happy.

Edited by Folgore Yellow

Orange, I'll make sure to stick you in either FE7 or FE8 drafting. I'm going to use the "standard drafting ruleset" in the DTE thread for FE11.

Orange, I'll make sure to stick you in either FE7 or FE8 drafting. I'm going to use the "standard drafting ruleset" in the DTE thread for FE11.

FE4 would be okay, too, but keep in mind that I haven't beat the game just yet. I greatly prefer to draft 7 and 8, so thanks Yellow. :lol:

FE4 is kinda filling up really fast. Cam, Horace, Darros, and Doku all want to draft for it. Sho wants it, Zak wants it ... I'm rather worried about that one in particular. :lol:

Zak, noted. If I can't find enough people to do FE11, you - might - end up with it. I'll do my best to get you into FE8, though.

Zak, noted. If I can't find enough people to do FE11, you - might - end up with it. I'll do my best to get you into FE8, though.

Thank You.

I cannot do fe11, and doing POR or Rd would mean that i would have to wait until i have tv access. I can do the gba trio, and would prefer to not get stuck in the lions den of fe4.6=7>8>4/5>9/10