Game screenshots & info

No. 3

If people from other FE worlds are going to travel to the FE13 world, than the reverse should be possible right? Suddenly, you realize that FE7's tactician is Mark from FE13 after a screwed up dimensional jump that left him out cold in Sacae.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ spoiler tags

Pairings are not set in stone. Sumia and female!MU are both confirmed options for Krom, but I'm sure there are other characters Krom can pair with, as well.

MU seems to be the only character with unlimited options, at least among the first generation characters - and Lucina, apparently. I doubt other Gen 2 characters will be available, but I'm surprised enough that Lucina is.

But for instance female!MU was paired with Krom would the female!MU be the mother then? That's what I'm wondering about cause I'd be pissed off if I'm romancing Krom and I find out he had a daughter with someone behind my back.

At first I was wondering why Lucina would take up Marth as a disguise but then I realized that if she went back in time to warn about something in the future, she should get their attention immediately.

Also, if she really is Krom's daughter, I find it quite touching that she'd immediately protect her "aunt" Liz from that zombie in the game trailer.

The series has never had less than 3 save slots; I can't imagine that would change now.

Disclaimed: I have not played FE1/2 to know this but I think it's a safe bet that they are inconsequential even if I'm wrong.

The series has never had less than 3 save slots; I can't imagine that would change now.

Disclaimed: I have not played FE1/2 to know this but I think it's a safe bet that they are inconsequential even if I'm wrong.

I thought as much but I didn't want to assume that maybe this one had the 3 slots as well since this game seems like it will have a lot going for it and all.

Well played you magnificent bastards at IS. Now give us English speakers in America the damn game!

LOL So true!! XD

So pretty much at this itss been confirmed that there will be more than one kid popping in this game. Still nothing on Sairi though...Can't wait until the actual flood of info comes streaming in for us ti pick at.

We won't really have to wait long, seeing how it -officially- releases on Thursday.

It's honestly a little odd how little info's come out, especially for a big release like this one. I'd be expecting streams at this point, let alone basic info about length/character recruitment/etc.

But I guess I should be patient, since I don't have near enough money to import :facepalm:

So pretty much at this itss been confirmed that there will be more than one kid popping in this game. Still nothing on Sairi though...Can't wait until the actual flood of info comes streaming in for us ti pick at.

Yes I haven't seen anything of Sairi either or her brother