Game screenshots & info

No. 3

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thus far, as soon as the previously announced DLC is released. As for Ike and a custom class, I think he may get one if only to allow him use of Aether.

They wouldn't need to do that. You may need to be a Lord to learn Aether from level up, but if it comes on you, it will work just fine. (See: Children inheriting Aether.)

They wouldn't need to do that. You may need to be a Lord to learn Aether from level up, but if it comes on you, it will work just fine. (See: Children inheriting Aether.)

True. We shall see when we get to Ike's DLC. Though I really just want to see what he looks like.

I know SpotPass characters start with skills from other classes, but do DLC characters do the same? It's my understanding that so far, they don't.

If DLC!Marth is any indication they do cause at level 8 he shouldn't have 2 class skills.

Good point. However, the other skill is his other class skill.

If DLC!Marth is any indication they do cause at level 8 he shouldn't have 2 class skills.

Remember that he technically uses a custom class. According to this, he would have 2 class skills even at level 1, if that were possible:

http://h1g.jp/fe_kak...%83%BC%E3%83%89

Don't the DLC characters released so far have fairly low levels though, that could explain why none of the three have cross class skills. Well, there's Leaf, but he's just a single sample.

Edited by NeonZ

Someone got Alms DLC.

Uses Swords, Axes, and Tomes with a level 30 cap. Unique model for the class, so that's cool.

Fuck yeah. I guess this confirms Cellica's female counterpart, presumably with swords, tomes, and staffs. I love how this bonus content is shaping up.

Any word on the skills?

I guess it says +10 Atk so it works with either weapons or magic, but not staffs.

But damn. This looks crazy.

Ahahaha!

Not surprised, since I saw the bonus characters as parents on Mark's support list, but... wow.

I'm scared of what Valhart's confession will look like.