Furetchen turns his hand to balancing FE7!

Parrhesia

Yes yes, and more people would actually know this if they paid a visit to the cafe more often.

Though it would help if Arch didn't go all Jordan on us and get scarce when the site was in transition

> Expecting casual posters to visit tiny forum

That's where you made your first mistake, chum! Answer his question, no need to get snarky and expect unrealistic things of people.

edit: how did I manage to double post that, lol. Time to stop posting from media devices!

Edited by Tangerine

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shush you >:O. I think I accidentally posted instead of editing my original post. I posted too fast and realized I didn't put in what I wanted to, then clicked back or something and thought I was editing. IT WAS MY FIRST TIME POSTING FROM HANDHELD.

Edited by Tangerine

I'll probably work on this in the break, so a few weeks time. I'll have two weeks to do it, then, and surely it can't take that long.

Some tips about balancing this game?

Everybody needs to be viable uptil end and all of them needs to get proper bases to be good by themselves even after promo and if the level up sucked somehow.

Faster supports (+4) and changing support bases so some of them are not too fast (like Florina and Lyn)

Enemies at good levels so your characters can growth faster.

Better bases to characters.

Better bases to enemies.

Bosses left like they are with just slight improvements (if somebody wants to go for a LTP you know)

Better healers with higher level and promotable already with balanced stats.

More magical staffs avaiable (unlock, hammerne, torch etc...)

Added triangle of magic maybe?

Dart gets Hard Mode bonus stuck on him?

Better starting ranks for secondary weapons of promoted class.

More needs thieves are necessary for.

Edited by marcus90

brb buffing marcus to 20 strength

Well, as long as you're doing that, you might as well increase his strength cap to 50 and growth rate to 200%. Or 180% to be more balanced, I GUESS

but i guess he'll still only be a 9/10 because he can't use Nosferatu or Hammerne SO IT'S ALL GOOD GUYS

I JUST HAVE TO NERF THE FUCK OUT OF CANAS

• 2 weeks later...

but i guess he'll still only be a 9/10 because he can't use Nosferatu or Hammerne SO IT'S ALL GOOD GUYS

I JUST HAVE TO NERF THE FUCK OUT OF CANAS

You should do that, make Athos able to use Dark Magic again, but only have him at a D, and have the weapon rank NEVER increase. NO LUNA FOR ANYONE! lolololol

You should do that, make Athos able to use Dark Magic again, but only have him at a D, and have the weapon rank NEVER increase. NO LUNA FOR ANYONE! lolololol

Why not take it a step further? Give him D rank and show the weapon XP bar nearly complete, only needing 1-2 more uses to increase, but have it unable to advance. Even more hilarious! TROLLOLOLOLOL

How about just make every unit useable, but not OP'd.

Amazingly enough, that IS what I'm trying to do.

And, like-Nerf MArcus's base by 2-3 points and give him C in all weapon ranks.

IDK anymore.

Really now?! Nerf Marcus! What a novel idea. I'm so glad I hadn't thought of that when I first put up the topic. Oh, wait!

I'll probably work on this in the break, so a few weeks time. I'll have two weeks to do it, then, and surely it can't take that long.

isn't like it was about seven posts up or anything