Furetchen turns his hand to balancing FE7!

Parrhesia

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@above: 16 spd gets athos doubled by brendan with either forblaze or luna

also i don't agree with hugely nerfing athos's performance against the dragon, because that battle is just super tedious anyway if none of your lords can stand up to the dragon and athos takes twice as long to kill

didn't he buff rennault though?

although i guess if you didn't recruit rennault it'd still be tedious so yeah, just leave his speed as it is I guess.

Would be cool but new staff effects requires ASM to do so. So that's out of the question unless Camcam or Reyrey figures it out.

i actually know how to (in theory) create custom staves sans animation

Poison Staff

Though some other stat boosting staves other than Barrier would be cool. Probably with alot lower stat bonuses for certain staves, like 2 or 3 for Strength,Defense,Speed each. 7 for Luck, Res or Skill staves

Awwwww I'm missed <3 Idk, just getting pretty busy with graduation in like a month, I started sucking at calculus and stuff so bawww :(

No worries, I'll be back soon as summer starts :D

Make an S rank staff that makes you win a chapter by default , and call said staff 'Miracle' with 1 use. Set it's price to 9999999 gold and watch fund rank get raped for using it...

Make an S rank staff that makes you win a chapter by default , and call said staff 'Miracle' with 1 use. Set it's price to 9999999 gold and watch fund rank get raped for using it...

Still worth it for CoD.

Though, what if you gave it to Ursula or Kenneth or one of the enemies in Light and when they use it you automatically lose? That'd be the ultimate troll.

just one turn

they have stat +2 staves in FE12 iirc

Yeah

I got a Might staff from Everyone's conditions once

Using it allowed me to have Minerva oneround the chapter 19 boss with Hammer on Lunatic, feelsgood

Would like those to return

Edited by Luminescent Blade

• 1 month later...

I imagine if Furet's gonna work on it more, it'd be after FEE3. Right now getting something done for that is being more prioritised.

Edited by Zhuge Liang

I imagine if Furet's gonna work on it more, it'd be after FEE3. Right now getting something done for that is being more prioritised.

Yes, this.

• 2 weeks later...

"Pegasi with swords before promotion"

I want this already.

Do you have the hack for the animation? I think I have it somewhere over there if you need it.