CCMRCSGWNR3:FFDH Game Thread

Haze

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for shopping; we hope you enjoy your COLORFUL VIBES CHART™--DELUXE GHOST EDITION

From most town to least town:

StSS--PRETTY MUCH CONFIRMED TOWN

Marth--PRETTY MUCH CONFIRMED TOWN

Rein

Psych

Raymond

Blitz

Eclipse

Excellen

Iris

Shinori

Elieson

Kaoz

Balcerzak

Revised.

When did i claim mafia? I still have sms's to send. Just saying. Where did you get that info at?

Also how do i go afk for a bit to do other stuff and come back to a night phase? Why the fuck would someone kill themselves? It's pointless.

The only person i'm sorry to is Snike, who i did a terrible job of impersonating. And with that i will go into the realm of death and shadows.

BUT SLAYER WE WEREN'T EVEN GOING TO LYNCH YOU WE WERE GOING TO LYNCH KAOZ WHAT THE HEEEEEEEEEECK :(

@Strawman: 2

OH.

Well you know, thats if I can trust you which we won't know for another phase now :/

STRAWMANNNNNN, whenever you come back, can you state how many of these people that didn't claim to Bizz actually claimed to you? KTHX.

I cant remember that list but everyone cept Eclipse, Elieson, and Blitz claimed to me. So I'm assuming most of the people on that list.

do not vote slayer

he's confirmed useless anyway.

I was about to second this but its a little late now.

ALSO FOR ANYONE WHO STILL DOESN"T UNDERSTAND, SLAYERS LIGHTING ROD ROLE DID NOTHING. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. JUST LIKE IT SAID.

And Slayer, I dunno what you thought we did to your. You weren't even at majority. Sorry bro. I really wish you hadn't gotten yourself mod killed though.

rein why did you log out of msn I wanted to talk about homestuck things )):

I vanish for like 2 days and a hurricane blows over??????

why the heck can't the cool things happen when I am around???

OK SO I COME BACK AFTER LIKE A DAY AND SHIT HAPPENS? I AM THOROUGHLY CONFUSED AS TO WHO'S CONFIRMED MAFIA, OR WHAT WE ARE DOING, OR WHY SLAYER TROLLED US. Oh yeah, and I don't even know what good stuff happened to Raymond, all I got was a success pm.

That is all.

well ok marth but you shouldn't out that, silly

after all, observe how ~super secretive~ about my role I was

and look at me now (8

Heh, I trust you'll move town to victory though, Since I don't see how you can be removed from the game... I think.

Also @ eclipse, Raymond, Iris:

Isn't it very possible that Slayer in fact could've trolled you guys and make Shinori look like the mafia member? Or that the mafia is in fact doing this? I'm not saying Shinori doesn't look very scummy, but its weird if you confirm him to be mafia. Those words however... seem the type of thing he would do.

Well, as long as I don't get modkilled, I'm set, lol.

Also uhh, my qualm about those messages, actually, is that they're in a different style from how Shinori normally posts (even though the voice kinda sounds like that...)

but eh, reading over them again is giving me some doubts.

The message with Shinori saying he's mafia was sent at the same time he was on. I found it rather amusing that they thought I was a third-party.

But why would Shinori send you an sms saying you should vote for him, and then out himself saying he's mafia and telling you to do stuff? How is that even sensible? :S Hell it could be two mafia members playing with you, unless we assume is a dumb player.

I'm pretty sure that wasn't Slayer - I got the first message here:

So I'm a mafia member and i have a creeping suspicion you might be third party. Seeking a joint. If you are third party, mention anything that happened before page 40 in some way shape or form. I'm sure you can do that.

I'm gonna spoiler the phase end post; check the time stamp.

You all awake and gather in the lobby, once more, before anyone can start doing a headcount, a ghostly voice rings out throughout the hall

THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!!

WHY DID YOU KILL ME AGAIN?!

The theatre is now haunted by a malevolent ghost.

It is now Day 3, Day 3 ends on Thursday the 31st of May at 9:30 PM GMT.

Have a nice day~

Slayer had no reason to screw with me during N2.