CCMRCSGWNR3:FFDH Game Thread

Haze

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, it is cool that Proto targeted Shinori and he ended up being the lynch of D1

Well, Shinori tends to get lynched a lot day 1. And Kaoz would have been lynched, but Kay / Kaoz / Elieson (assuming that the last is scum!OC blocker) voted for Shinori presumably because of this.

WRT Marth: The edit didn't actually change any information, and Paperblade has already ended the phase anyway, killing two people who would otherwise have not been killed if Marth had been modkilled, so no, I'm not modkilling him.

I still don't want to see any more edits, this is the second time someone's edited their post this game.

Edited by Haze

wow, it is cool that Proto targeted Shinori and he ended up being the lynch of D1

Ah ok, I see now! I don't remember how much influence those mafia members had on getting the Shinori lynch started, but it looks like it could have been their intention all along to use that ability not to protect a mafia member, but to rob the town of one of its lynches and put lots of suspicion on that one person who would have been lynched. That way not only would we have wasted 1 lynch and gained very little info, we also would waste presumably the next lynch as a mislynch(note the large number of mafia members voting for him again in the votals if you remember) on him as well. Plus the people who voted for him wouldn't even look suspicious for it because there would have been incredible evidence to make him look suspicious that even though they just voted a mislynch it would have been really strongly justified. Of course it didn't work out that way, but that might be the intention behind all of this Shinori pressing from the mafia if he is indeed town. (Alternatively he could be mafia who they wanted to lynch to get townie cred, but that seems less likely)

ah the possibilities

and I have no ideas on it either actually

hey Straw, who would you recommend I target this phase?

I am not saying I will target that person though

Ah ok, I see now! I don't remember how much influence those mafia members had on getting the Shinori lynch started, but it looks like it could have been their intention all along to use that ability not to protect a mafia member, but to rob the town of one of its lynches and put lots of suspicion on that one person who would have been lynched. That way not only would we have wasted 1 lynch and gained very little info, we also would waste presumably the next lynch as a mislynch(note the large number of mafia members voting for him again in the votals if you remember) on him as well. Plus the people who voted for him wouldn't even look suspicious for it because there would have been incredible evidence to make him look suspicious that even though they just voted a mislynch it would have been really strongly justified. Of course it didn't work out that way, but that might be the intention behind all of this Shinori pressing from the mafia if he is indeed town. (Alternatively he could be mafia who they wanted to lynch to get townie cred, but that seems less likely)

Well, there's one way to find out~! Wish I had a few more SMS messages, or I'd go into detail.

hey Straw, who would you recommend I target this phase?

I am not saying I will target that person though

I'm just going to say whoever you think the mafia might kill. Saying specific names would just make it easier for them to work around it.

so, Straw, you gonna say something?

Well I did. But then I realized I read your role wrong thanks to Eclipse.

Ok, well Elieson would be a great choice.

If that doesn't get the kill it would at least get the OC blocker out of the way tonight.

Bal is also a solid choice in case he is the role downgrader/is carrying out night kills/is mafia which I suspect.