CCMRCSGWNR3:FFDH Game Thread

Haze

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, so I had hoped it would not come to this, and yet it did.

Unless Straw says anything else, ##Vote: Blitz

I'll be back and state reasons later.

Blitz is the reason why Psych died N4. He targetted Rein, and Strawman told me Rein was on psych that night. God knows why Blitz would want to target Rein in the first place. Also Blitz claims that he got hooked N4- The only scummy role left is the role downgrader one. Now either this role downgrader can chose between than and hooking(very unlikely, we already had a mass rb user, why have another hooker?) or blitz is just plain lying. or we actually have an independent hooker or something. :S

IRIS claimed she was hooked N4, not Blitz. Blitz claimed hooked N3.

I wouldn't discount the possibility of a pierce kill.

Hm, I'm not sure about Blitz, but Bal has on mine and Prim's scumlist since pretty early on and no doubt he has just been sitting back while we know he is scum yet not doing anything about it. I think we should lynch him now, get the most likely maf out of the way, and see if that ends the game.

##Vote:Balcerzak

You sit around, filling out forms and doing other governor-type things, even though this is a movie theatre and not your office. There's a knock on your door, and you quickly move to open it.

You don't really remember what happens next, only that it makes you feel like you've utterly failed in your capacity as governor, perhaps it's time to hang up your levity-brand tophat?

Your role has changed:

You keep some pretty incriminating objects in and around your house, so if investigated, you will appear to be a member of the mafia.

I got hit by the role downgrader, and now I'm just Miller. :/ Now I can't even prove my role, which I assume was scum's objective (but were we going to waste a phase on that in the first place?).

##Vote: Balcerzak

Shouldn't need to explain this. One more until majority. I figure this would be our last mislynch should Balcerzak turn out to be not scum, which should be enough. But, since D1, I'm pretty sure he's scum. Blitz's inactivity is deathly horrible, though.

wheeeee I'm flying around because I am dead and you're not because you suck

It's either Blitz or Bal. Not really sure what else I can say anymore.

Here's what Blitz claimed about his activity:

Night Zero - Target Kay

Day One - Kay apparently messages Prims/Strawman with Blitz's role

Night One - Mass Hook

Night Two - Target Balcerzak

Night Three - Target Iris; apparently hooked

Night Four - Target Rein

Night Five - Target ???, but that didn't stop last night's kill

Oddly enough, no one claimed to have their role downgraded on Night Four. I wonder why?

If you're thinking the last mafia member has a hokking ability as well, then its nto possible, considering they also downgraded Rein N3, but Iris got hoked. o.O

It think 'll hammer. ##Unvote ##Vote:Balcerzak

If you're thinking the last mafia member has a hokking ability as well, then its nto possible, considering they also downgraded Rein N3, but Iris got hoked. o.O

It think 'll hammer. ##Unvote ##Vote:Balcerzak

deadline 3 hours from this post

Yeah I could post more stuff on how I'm clear but whatever. eclipse post suffices.

Also uh, I got a message from the last mafia member asking me if I outed Rein's role to Shinori. Just how he thinks I knew Rein's role is a mystery(I full-cop'd Rein N0). :/