Most Epic Moments

PuffPuff

What moments in a game that thrills u so much that you want to play these games over and over again. Or just that parts like these makes the games alot more fun to play. Tell me parts that makes u feel so aliiiiive whenever u play these games! xD

FE1 NES/SNES

Definitely this...

Pre-battle

Gato:

Marth.

You truly are a hero for being able to reach here.

In the past I used to hate these stupid humans, and so I cut off communications with them.

However, after seeing you, I have now realised that humans aren’t a lost hope.

Go forth!

The deities’ chosen one, Aritia’s Prince of Light.

Send the Dark Earth Dragon, Mediuth, back to the eternal darkness once again!!

Definitely when Medith transforms in the SNES. Definitely mesmerising as fuck and makes me feel alive to play this game whenever I see it!

Versus Mediuth

Mediuth:

I have awakened from my sleep.

Rebels! You will suffer a fiery death by the flames of Hell.

Deifintely when u engage combat with him and see his shadowy breath attacks.

Mediuth falls

Mediuth:

Urgh...

I could be....

Defeated by humans...

But the heart.

Aritia’s prince, protected by the light...

There will be... one day...

When peoples’ hearts only have evil inside them, and that is when my manifestations will appear.

The heart...

As long as there is light, darkness will never fade away...

FE2

Bowy:

Lady Cellica. You must feel uneasy with just the girls, right?

I'll go along with you too, so please relax.

~ Mage Bowy joins the party ~

* (Recruiting May)

May:

That Bowy's just a kid who can't use anything but fire magic.

As for me, Lady Cellica, I can use thunder magic as well. Please count on me, 'kay?

FE3

Start of game definitely. Especially when Doga and the others comes into battle and Lang getting Marth to obey Akaneia.

FE4

Seeing Sylvia dead.

Soloing Chapter 5 with either Sigurd or Levin.

End of both 1st and 2nd gens

Trabant offing Cuan and Ethin in the Yied desert. End of First Gen when Alvis sentences Sigurd to death. And battling Julius seeing this quote.

Yurius (defeated by Celice):

Urrgghhhh...

Take note, Celice...!

While greed exists in men's hearts...

...I will return...!

...You've been warned!

Gaaahhh...

FE5

Seeing Tina tormented by Pahn threatening to put a spider in her hair if she doesn't obey. xD And battling Cyas and Beldo of course. =)

Whenever one of your character dies hearing that different music track after the enemy phase ends.

FE6

CLARINE! Everything about her existence makes me feel so alive whenever I play this game.

FE7

This.

(Ephidel teleports in)

Ephidel:

That little bird has escaped this island cage twice. Now that she's back, she'll not be allowed to fly away again.

Eliwood:

Who are you!?

Ephidel:

We meet at last. I am Ephidel. Pleased to make your acquaintance.

Hector:

You're Ephidel? I've been looking forward to this.

Ephidel:

…Gallantly spoken. Of course, I know who you are. Marquess Ostia's younger brother, Lord Hector. And here we have Caelin's beloved princess, Lady Lyndis.

Lyn:

……

Ephidel:

By the way, the gift I left for you in the forest… Was it to your liking? The corpse of that filthy red-haired traitor?

Hector:

Monster! Stay right there! I'm going to crush the life from you with my bare hands.

Ephidel:

Now I see! She was an Ostian spy, wasn't she? Don't worry, she did not suffer. It only took one blow.

Hector:

Die!!

*Hectors swings his axe and misses*

FE8

Orson betrays u and his Paladin sprite turns red (enemy colored) I lol every time I see this part. And when Joshua loses his hat. =P Makes him adorable. =3

FE9

MIA

Everything reguarding her. And Petrine. Her boldness/sharp tongue is rather interesting that makes men scream in terror. =P And of course when Grail fights the Black Knight at Chapter 7's end. That part makes me feel alive the most. >=D Also Volke's existence. He's one of the most interesting characters in the series. Would charge 100 gold just to eat with someone. Just how funny can that really get. >=D

FE10

End of Part III when Lagus and humans fight each other. =) (Part III at 3-12-F of course)

MIA again of course. Everything reguarding her. Volke tracking down Izuka and offers his services cheap in that chapter because he doesn't like Izuka. Who wouldn't. Even Elincia can't stand him. x.x

And every boss battle at 4F Rebirth of course.

FE11 Shadow Dragon

Chapter 15 Gharnef

Gharnef: "Altean Prince! I fear you are not quite imposing enough to warrent my staying here."

Love this game! I get extatic every time I see this part. It's such a shame that the sequel didn't make it to the US/Europe.

FE12

Katrina's existence

She's a hired assassin ordered to kill Marth and she looks like Lute. ^-^ And of course in Chapter 19 battling the Orulean Squad.

FE13

Haven't played yet.

Tear Ring Saga

Zeek and Holmes. Everything reguarding them. Vega. VEGA VEGA!!!!!= D Especially with the events of Krisheenu and Julia. =)

Zeek's betrayal. And of course the battles with Zeek, Ernst, Julius, and Gewnchos (Final Chapter)

Edited by リンダ

FE1: Haven't played.

FE2: Haven't played.

FE3: Haven't played.

FE4: Chapter 5. That is all.

FE5: In the process of playing.

FE6: Not really anything, to be honest.

FE7: Living Legend and Linus's version of Four Fanged Offense in Hector Hard Mode. Distant Travels, which plays in the background, just builds up my enjoyment during those chapters.

FE8: Every chapter, bar Phantom Ship, in Ephraim's Route up to chapter 16.

FE9: Chapter 18.

FE10: Haven't played.

FE11: Haven't played.

FE12: Haven't played.

FE13: Going to play soon.

I consider epic moments the saddest ones, so for me, that's FE4 Chapter 5, FE7 Dragon's Gate (both Leila's death and the scene after Chapter 19), and FE9 Greil's death. I think there's a common thread here...

FE10 2-E would be so much more awesome if it didn't have Rolf and Shinon talking to each other for a minute. IMO, the scene would have been much better done if the arrow had just come out of nowhere. The bit with Rolf and Shinon totally killed the suspense. Alternatively, they could have just let Lucia die.

I consider epic moments the saddest ones, so for me, that's FE4 Chapter 5, FE7 Dragon's Gate (both Leila's death and the scene after Chapter 19), and FE9 Greil's death. I think there's a common thread here...

FE10 2-E would be so much more awesome if it didn't have Rolf and Shinon talking to each other for a minute. IMO, the scene would have been much better done if the arrow had just come out of nowhere. The bit with Rolf and Shinon totally killed the suspense. Alternatively, they could have just let Lucia die.

I actually really liked the conversation they had , i don't think i would like the scene nearly is much without it .

• 4 weeks later...

I actually really liked the conversation they had , i don't think i would like the scene nearly is much without it .

I don't quite know what it is about it but I fully agree.

fe7s final battle

when sigurd rescues his dying father

celice reuniting with a certain someone in the second last chapter of fe4

ike vs the black knight in fe9

fe6s final battle

the black knights first appearance in fe10

• 4 weeks later...

The first time I reached the final chapter in FE7 and that epic soundtrack kicked in (WHY CAN'T I REMEMBER WHAT ITS CALLED?!) I got chills. I was still in middle school at the time, yes, but its still an awesome piece of my FE memory.

Lucky crits on my team make me happy too.

Same. I played FE10 before FE9, so it introduced who Shinon and Rolf actually were and their personalities.

BK theme music is awesome. RD endgame 4th part where... he is boss. The conversation before it is just awesome. i also always get a rush when playing one of the first few chapters in : E/H mode in Fe7, parts 1 and 3 of RD, and prologues of FE11 (I play normal. Don't judge me more than you already have) and the first few chapters of FE9. It varies which chapter between playthroughs. There are others that I'm blanking on right now, because I've been in a Pokemon binge for the past..... month? I've lost track.

FE7: When Eliwood can avoid being doubled by everything in existence while wielding Durandal.

FE8: When Dozla kills himself on a wall with the Devil Axe. The quote is amazing in that scenario.

FE11: Beating the game for the first time. It was amazing. It was the only time I got Caeda killed.

FE7: Florina flies to Eliwood to warn him about Caelin's plight. That little CG scene with her yelling at Eliwood and junk! It was kinda epic and then...she falls on Hector. <3

Eliwood kills Ninian scene. Really awesome but really sad at the same time.

FE8: Anything L'Arachel does.

FE9: FMV with Griel fighting the BK. Also when Ike and the BK finally square off. If i win the battle, awww yee.

FE10: GMs Big Damn Heroes moment at the end of part 2. Oh yeah. Soren telling Micaiah to stow it in 3-7 when you make them fight. Awww fuck yee! I love that so much. The end reveal about who Almedha's son really is is awesome.

I'm guessing spoiler is inherent in this topic

only really prominent ones I can think of right now:FE7: sadness from Lyn-Hector boat talk and Nino's refusal to kill Zephiel

Elibian Nights: Rath's Tale- the deep character revelations and growth, as well as Rath cleaning up.

I plan too much when I play fire emblem now to remember what moments I get kicks out of during game play.

FE7: Florina flies to Eliwood to warn him about Caelin's plight. That little CG scene with her yelling at Eliwood and junk! It was kinda epic and then...she falls on Hector. <3

And a beautiful romance blooms from said event~~~

Whenever I go for chapter 19xx Florina or Hector almost always critical Kishuna to death.

Then again they usually have an A support by then so I guess the power of LOVE has something to with it.

Lyn's attack and critical animations. X3

Whenever Ike does his non-lethal critical as a Ranger. Best critical ever.

Hm, most of mine tend to be towards how challenging the map is/raw enemy density.

FE4: I would say Chapters 5 due to story reasons and 8. 8 because you don't have *everything* at curb-stomping levels, and you're faced with a very difficult 'boss' fight in Ishtar, unless you have Levin!Arthur. That and the move across has a decent enemy density. This is immediately followed by waves of Dragonknights, and without the weird pacing and map design of Chapter 9.

FE5: I would have to agree with the Manster Prison chapters. Those are some of the most tense and challenging in the game for reasons that are not complete BS (Cyas simply being present and making everything hit)

FE6: Chapter 21. Even knowing the reinforcement triggers, this is still a fun map whenever I play it. Plus, Murdock is one of the most difficult bosses in the game. You can't nuke him with magic, his RES is too high. You need some of the holy weapons or Armorslayers to take him down.

FE7: Cog of Destiny because... ... well, difficult in terms of massive enemy density

FE8: Phantom Ship I guess, one of the few maps that is really challenging.

FE9: Black Knight battle at the end of Chapter 27, and the Final Chapter in the Crimea Gardens. Black Knight because he requires a lot of strategy/planning to beat without relying exclusively on luck, and the endgame chapter is legitimately difficult.

FE10: ... I really don't know, a lot of it got ruined for me because I get invested in the story which is... PLOT HOLE PLOT HOLE.

FE11 and 12: Again, I really do not know. I don't remember *any* of the chapters in these games, they left almost no impact on me.

FE2:

The final battle. Amazing music, the teams together for the first and last time, finally killing Judah and all of the fight against Doma but especially Alm's finisher.

FE4:

Having held back for the sake of money for most of the game, pulling out all the stops against the 12 dark warlords. All holy weapon users and the best of the rest of the team for one-on-one matchups. The warlords are down in a couple of turns.

FE4:

-Chapter 5, because there are a lot of plot important enemies and it was very challenging on my first playthrough.

FE5:

- All the Manster Prison chapters. Seriously.

FE8:

- Vigarde's castle. I don't remember which chapter is this. It's either plot-important and challenging.

- The Phantom Ship, for being challenging.

FE9:

- Chapter 8, because it happens just after Ike's been affected by you-know-who's death (not Voldemort >_>).

- The chapter in which Ike fights the Black Knight

- The last chapter, which is really challenging (on Hard Mode, because on Normal Mode I was able to solo it with Ike)

- All the other chapters following Ike's promotion. To make things even better, the Battle Theme is changed to a much better one (and so is the Enemy Battle Theme).

FE10:

- Part 1 Last Chapter.

- Part 2 Last Chapter.

- Part 3 on Chapter 13 and on the last Chapter.

- Part 4 Endgame, on Chapter 3.