Higurashi Mafia - Game over

Jaybee

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kaoz iirc

Lol, I saw him reading the thread a couple times, and I immediately thought that he was a hidden player, like he was in CPM, but I dismissed it because.

Also, Rein/Aere not telling town that they targeted and protected Bizz N1 until nearly the end of N2 was horrible, because after no deaths N1 I was assuming that Eclipse was town, even though I was otherwise getting a slight scum read from her.

I targetted Eclipse N2 because I knew something was up with her. I was trying to get killed so results of her RolePM would be displayed publically.

So much for that >,<

actually i'm really upset, i wanted the town to win ):

how

i could have run vanilla cm5 and its balance woukd look fucking perf compared to this bullshit

frankly I'm offended I was asked to play because this game was awful

debating whether or not to log this

Edited by apocalypseArisen

Everyone was out for blood. They had decided that Kay would be the one to fall. Everyone with a weapon in their hands, ranging from swords to heavy dictionaries to dirty socks, they gathered around her, beating and clubbing her to death.

Kay has died. Here was her role PM:

Dear user,

You are Kimiyoshi Kiichirou.

4h9sfn.jpg

You are the chief of Hinamizawa and head of the Kimiyoshi House. You absolutely hate enemies of Hinamizawa, which has led to several... unpleasant occurrances for you in some of the worlds.

During the Night Phase, you may reply to your role PM with "Night X - Investigation time". In that message, you may include one question which has a Yes/No answer. The answer will be revealed to you at the beginning of the following Day Phase.

You are allied with the Town. You win when all threats to the town have been removed.

Screams of delight erupted around the square, as 4 of the men peeled off their face masks, revealing themselves in front of the entire town. They immediately began to destroy all remaining members of the town, desecrating their bodies and leaving them in a bloody heap in front of the town shrine. They then set fire to the rain town, burning and looting anything of value, before riding away in their respective Batmobiles, laughing and cheering over their victory.

Behind them, a single tourist staggered out of the town, giggling at what he had just seen.

Congrats to the mafia and Manix for winning Higurashi mafia.

too lazy to post role PMs, doing all of that in postgame

Yeah, why not just that you're a Question Asker? And it doesn't look like you have limitations on what question you can ask other than that it has to have a yes/no answer, so you were basically our Cop. Why did you idle N1?

Clearly she just wanted to get me lynched.

Edited by Snike

Wait, the game is /actually/ over? What the hell, Kay!? Why in God's name would you fakeclaim just to get your sub lynched? Have I been that obnoxious?