"I just want to know one thing!" - FE13 Edition

Popo

How many people can be fielded on the final chapter? Feel free to spoiler-ize the forced people. I'd like to have a general idea of the size of my party.

16. Chrom's the only one forced.

A couple of DLC have 20, and Priam's map allows 30. Otherwise, they max at 15.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How is Morgan's class determined? I would like to have her class to be Strategist so that I can reclass her into any other class. Or is the "reclass into any gender permitting class" thing an encoded thing onto MU and Morgan or the Strategist class?

Also, what are the gender exclusive skills?

How is Morgan's class determined? I would like to have her class to be Strategist so that I can reclass her into any other class. Or is the "reclass into any gender permitting class" thing an encoded thing onto MU and Morgan or the Strategist class?

Also, what are the gender exclusive skills?

Unlimited reclassing is locked to Avatars. Since Morgan descends from one, he also gets access to it, as does any of his siblings.

-

Totally gender-locked classes, not counting church officials, include:

Male: Fighter, Barbarian, Warrior, Berserker, and Demon Fighter.

Female: Pegasus Knight, Troubadour, Falcon Knight, Dark Flier, Valkyrie, and Bride.

Effectively gender-locked classes - special classes only obtainable by certain characters or genders - also include the following:

Male: Villager (Donnel and his male children), Conqueror (Walhart only), Lodestar (Marth only).

Female: Dancer (Olivia only), Manakete (Tiki, Nono, Nowi, and potentially Fem!Morgan only.)

-

What this means is that gender-exclusive skills include:

Male

General: HP+5, Zeal, Rally Strength, Counter, Despoil, Gamble, Wrath, Axefaire, Resistance +10, Quick Slash

Effective: Aptitude, Underdog, Conquest (inherent to Walhart and his potential son.)

Female

General: Speed +2, Refresh, Rally Speed, Lancefaire, Rally Movement, Galeforce, Resistance +2, Demoiselle, Rally Resistance, Support Boost, Rally Love, Bonds

Effective: Luck +4, Special Dance, Odd Rhythm, Wyrmsbane, Shadowgift (inherent to Aversa and her potential daughter.)

Most of these can be passed down to children of the opposite gender, but they can't get it themselves. It is entirely impossible for a male child to have Shadowgift, Wyrmsbane, or Odd Rhythm, though; female children cannot get Conquest.

Edited by Iridium

Who exactly do I need to pair with whom to pass down galeforce to as many as possible?

I know I'm pairing the Avatar with Krom, but besides that I've no preferences.

Anyone who can access Peg. Knight can pass it down.

Donnel and Gaius can also pass the class down to female children who don't have access to it, like Nowi/Nah and Tharja/Noire.

Who exactly do I need to pair with whom to pass down galeforce to as many as possible?

I know I'm pairing the Avatar with Krom, but besides that I've no preferences.

Well, as far as children go, here's the list:

• Lucina (Chrom)
  • Morgan (Robin)
  • Owain (Lissa)
  • Inigo (Olivia)
  • Brady (Maribelle)
  • Kjelle (Sully)
  • Cynthia (Sumia)
  • Severa (Cordelia)
  • Gerome (Cherche)
  • Yarne (Panne)
  • Laurent (Miriel)
  • Noire (Tharja)
  • Nah (Nowi)

Thirteen characters. If you're playing as female My Unit, reclass to Dark Flier immediately and learn Galeforce so you can pass it down.

Now, let's simplify the above a bit.

• Kjelle (Sully)
  • Gerome (Cherche)
  • Yarne (Panne)
  • Laurent (Miriel)
  • Noire (Tharja)
  • Nah (Nowi)

Cynthia and Severa can access Dark Flier naturally. Lissa, Olivia and Maribelle need to reclass to Dark Flier, but they can learn the Galeforce skill to pass to down to Brady, Inigo and Owain. If we assume that you're playing as female Avatar, you must reclass to Dark Flier and access Galeforce; from here, you can marry Chrom to give Morgan Galeforce and Lucina access to Pegasus Knight (and thus eventual Dark Flier.) This leaves the children of Sully, Cherche, Panne, Miriel, Tharja, and Nowi unable to access the skill under normal conditions.

One detail, though: Vaike excluded, the Fighter class, when passed down to a female child, becomes Pegasus Knight. The implications of this are that you can marry Gaius and Donnel to anyone with a female child to give them access to Dark Flier as well. Your options for this include Sully, Tharja, and Nowi.

Ultimately, what this means is that you can have the following people have Galeforce on the same team: Female Robin, Cordelia, Sumia, Lissa, Olivia, Maribelle, Cynthia, Severa, Lucina, either Morgan, and two of Kjelle, Noire, and Nah. Oh, and naturally, any female legacy character will be able to access it as well.

If you're playing as male Avatar, marry Chrom with Sumia or Maribelle (or a heavily-ground Olivia) to ensure Lucy still gets the skill, and marry the third lady from the above sentence. Female Morgan and they will automatically have access to Dark Pegasus.

Edited by Iridium

One detail, though: Vaike excluded, the Fighter class, when passed down to a female child, becomes Pegasus Knight. The implications of this are that you can marry Gaius and Donnel to anyone with a female child to give them access to Dark Flier as well. Your options for this include Sully, Tharja, and Nowi.

Ultimately, what this means is that you can have the following people have Galeforce on the same team: Female Robin, Cordelia, Sumia, Lissa, Olivia, Maribelle, Cynthia, Severa, Lucina, either Morgan, and two of Kjelle, Noire, and Nah. Oh, and naturally, any female legacy character will be able to access it as well.

So just to confirm, the father needs to be in the Fighter class when he enter his chapter to recruit his child.

Could you explain the bolded part?

So just to confirm, the father needs to be in the Fighter class when he enter his chapter to recruit his child.

Could you explain the bolded part?

No, they just need to have it in the repertoire of classes they pass down, which they will no matter what.

And I don't mean we're cloning Kjelle. I mean that, out of Kjelle, Noire, and Nah, you have to pick two of them to be descended from Gaius and Donnel. In other words, pair one with Tharja and one with Sully, or one with Tharja and one with Nowi, or one with Sully and one with Nowi. Unless you're playing as male Avatar, you can't have all three with the skill, I believe.

Oh, one more thing: I also forgot that you can have Aversa and Emmeryn learn the skill. They can't have non-Morgan children, but they're factors nonetheless.

Female Morgan can have Galeforce and Shadowgift because she can reclass to pegasus knight. Unless you just wanted your Avatar to pair with another mother with a female child who wants the pegasus knight promotion?

Female Morgan can have Galeforce and Shadowgift because she can reclass to pegasus knight. Unless you just wanted your Avatar to pair with another mother with a female child who wants the pegasus knight promotion?

Yeah. I want my MU to pair with one of the remaining three ladies so that their children can reclass into any gender permitting class. But, I can selfish and just pair my MU with Aversa and make one broken Morgan. That is very tempting. I guess I'll leave it up to supports. Since one child will get the short end of the stick anyway, I'll just see how the supports go. If they're too close, Aversa wins.

Edited by MagicLugh

Is there any way to command the green units in the DLC map ?

Ike says something ''if my style doesn't suit yours, let me know, command me'' or something like that.

They end up roaming and stealking kills sometimes dry.gif

Is there any precautions for a unit dying in Casual a part from not getting EXP/relationship ups with other characters?

In Fire Emblem 12, if a unit retreated, you didn't get the support points for them participating in that battle and they're excluded from the extra ending scenes, basically solidifying that classic > casual for me. Is there something like that in Fire Emblem 13 that would compel me to play classic as my first run through?

I heard that Stalh has a brother mentioned in the support conversdation with Lissa, but does his brother has his name revealed in the game like other support conversations with anyone or other lines if anyone know and is he an older or younger brother of Stahl?

This is what I found out:

Unnamed older brother.

Here's what the voices map to:

Male 1 = Ore 1

Male 2 = Boku 1

Male 3 = Ore 2

Female 1 = Atashi 1

Female 2 = Watashi 1

Female 3 = Watashi 2

They took out the shota and loli voices as well as the silent protagonists.

It's as if you really switched the voice files with corresponding ones.

Aha, just as I predicted. Boku 2 and Atashi 2 are the ones that get killed.

This is probably a stupid a question but can we recruit other characters such as the children characters(more specially, Morgan's) from a different file like MU?

Edited by MagicLugh

This is probably a stupid a question but can we recruit other characters such as the children characters(more specially, Morgan's) from a different file like MU?

No. I wish I can, though. Imagine a StreetPass team with 9 ultimate Morans.

Further clarification, the skills and stats are set when you begin the sidequest. You can enter it and then leave from the prep screen. If you leave you can come back to it later and the child's stats and skills will be affected according to the parents' new current stats.

...If that made sense. I'm terrible at explaining things.

Prepromotes do not start with any invisible level. They're the same as the other units, starting with whatever you see (21 for Frederick, for example) as their level. It's only when you use Second Seals that they start gaining invisible levels.

I just want to confirm something. Say I promote a unit and he/she was at Lv.10 when I used the Master Seal on him/her. This unit's level would still be considered a Lv.21 unit, right?