"I just want to know one thing!" - FE13 Edition

Popo

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To answer the other part of your question, whoever Chrom marries will have all of their supports with him unlocked in the Support Library. It's the only way to unlock his S support with Olivia; I think it shows up in a cutscene if he marries her, but it's only viewable as a support in the library via unlocking it that way because he wouldn't have a chance otherwise.

Edited by Othin

uhh, maybe I was kinda confusing, but I meant if I can unlock other (non-sibling/same gender) supports in the game with Chrom before chapter 11 if I stay at A for Chrom/female Avatar and have him still marry female Avatar at the end of chapter 11.

uhh, maybe I was kinda confusing, but I meant if I can unlock other (non-sibling/same gender) supports in the game with Chrom before chapter 11 if I stay at A for Chrom/female Avatar and have him still marry female Avatar at the end of chapter 11.

Sure. Just don't let Sully, Sumia, or Maribelle get to the A with him in that case.

If you activate Sol with a Nosferatu/Aversa's Night tome, do you get double the healing?

Yes, technically. Exactly double what you would get for only one. If you deal an odd amount of damage, both effects are still rounded down (eg, deal 45 damage, gain 22 + 22 = 44 HP).

This is just for confirmation and an obvious question but...

The site says that Morgan will not get the +1 to his/her modifiers should your MU marry a children character. Does this translate to Morgan having caps equivalent to the sum of his/her parent's modifiers only?

Also, isn't Morgan already getting the modifiers of [child's father] + [child's mother] + [1 to all stats] + [Avatar]? That stikes me as impossibly high, but also seems to me to be very likely the case. This means that, for example, a +Spd FemAvatar paired with Lon'qu|Yarne would yield a Morgan (M) with a +11 Spd modifier, correct?

That is insane.

Also, isn't Morgan already getting the modifiers of [child's father] + [child's mother] + [1 to all stats] + [Avatar]? That stikes me as impossibly high, but also seems to me to be very likely the case. This means that, for example, a +Spd FemAvatar paired with Lon'qu|Yarne would yield a Morgan (M) with a +11 Spd modifier, correct?

That is insane.

Yes. It's the only way to get a +11 modifier in a stat.

Does anyone have any advice on Severa's inheritance skill. I went with Barbarian Gregor as her dad. I'm wondering if I should pass on wrath for extra crit or just give her axefaire so she'll do more damage as a hero.

Axefaire >>>>>>>Wrath.

Also a decent alternative is Despoil (depending on if you have Golden Gaffe DLC or not)

Axefaire >>>>>>>Wrath.

Also a decent alternative is Despoil (depending on if you have Golden Gaffe DLC or not)

Agreed. Axefaire is so much more useful - IMO, Wrath is good only for VVW builds, and even that isn't very good.

Speaking of Despoil, for a while, I had that equipped on...I forget who, and I noticed something:

Despoil triggered like, maybe 4% of the "calculated" rate when battling Spotpass teams. I know Spotpass EXP was cut down a lot, but can anyone confirm that Despoil's activation rate is also nerfed when grinding on Spotpass teams?

This was on my Hard playthrough.

I'm fairly positive this is the case, but is the Double Duel system only wireless?
As in, not Wi-Fi, need to be in the same location as the person you're playing with?

I'm fairly positive this is the case, but is the Double Duel system only wireless?

As in, not Wi-Fi, need to be in the same location as the person you're playing with?

That is correct.

Does Despoil/Leifs Blade work in Lunatic mode? My avatar should have a 61% chance, and it hasn't activated once. I'm guessing it doesn't work, but I just wanted to make sure I wasn't somehow super unlucky.

Despoil does, at least in Lunatic+. Barbarian Gregor has fed me about a dozen bullions so far.

I must have just been unlucky, since I killed like 20+ enemies with a seventy percent chance.

Edited by Bryan

Agreed. Axefaire is so much more useful - IMO, Wrath is good only for VVW builds, and even that isn't very good.

Speaking of Despoil, for a while, I had that equipped on...I forget who, and I noticed something:

Despoil triggered like, maybe 4% of the "calculated" rate when battling Spotpass teams. I know Spotpass EXP was cut down a lot, but can anyone confirm that Despoil's activation rate is also nerfed when grinding on Spotpass teams?

This was on my Hard playthrough.

It does not

I farm Despoil(w/Leif Blade) on a Merc MU in Lunatic

Which is the biggest difficulty jump in this game (normal to hard, hard to lunatic, or lunatic to lunatic+)?

How does Lunatic (CLA, no +) compare to FE11 H5 and FE10 HM? Those are the hard difficulties I'm most familiar with so it'd be nice to have a comparison.

Which is the biggest difficulty jump in this game (normal to hard, hard to lunatic, or lunatic to lunatic+)?

How does Lunatic (CLA, no +) compare to FE11 H5 and FE10 HM? Those are the hard difficulties I'm most familiar with so it'd be nice to have a comparison.

I'd tend to say hard to lunatic. Hards a joke and lunatic isn't...

Does Despoil/Leifs Blade work in Lunatic mode? My avatar should have a 61% chance, and it hasn't activated once. I'm guessing it doesn't work, but I just wanted to make sure I wasn't somehow super unlucky.

Despoil only activates on your turn so the skill will not activate unless you initiate the attack.

But if you knew that already then maybe you are just unlucky.

Probably Hard to Lunatic is the biggest jump. The enemy stats in Lunatic+ are the same as Lunatic's, right down to the weapons, so it depends on how you gauge the difficulty level of dealing with the new skills.

It's not quite as bad as H5 in terms of difficulty. The first chapters are punishing, but you can quickly grow faster than the enemy stats increase. Probably similar to FE10's HM, although with fewer platforms of difficulty due to the fact that the game actually lets you keep your damned units.

Despoil only activates on your turn so the skill will not activate unless you initiate the attack.

But if you knew that already then maybe you are just unlucky.

Oh, duh. I knew that but forgot. I'm still surprised it didn't activate on my turn though. Thanks.