"I just want to know one thing!" - FE13 Edition

Popo

I don't have the daughters unlocked to test with.

Chrom's stuck with Sumia on my male file, though I know for a fact Morgan gets Aether from Lucina, period.

I have y--- wait a second... I have Cynthia available to test with? But... urgh... that map... URGH.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooh, thanks, both of you! And I apologize for any pain I caused, SoC.

Oh wait, does it apply for Chrom's other daughters? Like Cynthia for example. Or is it strictly as Vincent said? Chrom, Lucina, Aversa, and Walhart.

I'd assume it's the same with Chrom's other daughter as well, if he has one (ergo, Chrom's other daughter doesn't automatically pass down Aether).

Edited by Levant Fortner

Both DLC and Legacy Spotpass characters trigger the bug.

The only time you're ever going to see DLC and Spotpass characters controlled by the Enemy AI in English would be on "The Wellspring of Truth" paralogue.

Precise, just as I had expected. A pity, now I can't show off all my legacy pairings +Yuri and Tiki. Or sell one of every stat booster and tonic.

Ah, well. Doesn't matter in the end-I have no one to streetpass! Unless. . .

Can Apotheosis / The Strongest One's Name be done with a mostly Legacy Character team? I know children characters can be superior stat wise and most characters heavily benefit from supports, but its still something I wonder.

Just go into the Avatar Logbook. If you haven't beaten the game yet, click "Add" on the bottom of the options and MAKE SURE you save somehow (bookmark, battle save, chapter save) to save the changes.

If you already have it in the logbook, select the avatar, and you can "update" it.

So in other words, beating the game just gets your avatar registered in the logbook if s/he isn't already registered, is that it?

So in other words, beating the game just gets your avatar registered in the logbook if s/he isn't already registered, is that it?

And updates your renown if there is any update.

Also, thanks for the tests, SoC. :D I'm sorry for ...further pain...

Also, thanks for the tests, SoC. :D I'm sorry for ...further pain...

Was less painful than I thought, since Sumia and Chrom were maxed out (non-limit breaker), which gave Cynthia... surviabability.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Not sure if this counts, but I seem to recall there's a War Cleric (probably meant to be Serra) amongst the SpotPass teams.

I also distinctively remember seeing a female Dark Knight in Double Duel (this one was easy to spot because a male one was right before/after it).

Now that I have the game on, I checked it. Eliwood's team has a War Cleric, so yeah. This does count, because they'd just use War Monks if they go generic.

I have no access to Duel Tag since the only people I know and have FE13 don't live in where I do.

I have no access to Duel Tag since the only people I know and have FE13 don't live in where I do.

I only have access to it during the college semester... because friends have a North American copy. xD

If only I had another Japanese copy... I could Dual Tag myself with my two JPN 3DSs. xD

Supports and skills can both contribute to reducing crit chance.

EDIT: specifically in the case of skills, Soldarity and Demoiselle. Indirectly, Dual Support+ and Rally Luck/Spectrum/etc.

Edited by Interceptor

Until SoC brings better pics, here are the female units I've found in Double Duel:

[spoiler=War Cleric]dd_warcleric.jpg

[spoiler=Swordmaster]dd_swordmaster.jpg

[spoiler=Dark Knight]dd_darkknight.jpg

Also, I wonder what's with the fancy backdrop for the Army of Shadows battle? Every other Double Duel battle seems to take place in an existing backdrop, but I haven't seen this one. It almost looks like something from the Dragon's Table... perhaps a beta version of it?

Dude, this isn't to do with question anymore : P

If you're that bothered, then let me retroactively ask the new question: what female enemies have you spotted in the game?

Edited by VincentASM

Until SoC brings better pics, here are the female units I've found in Double Duel

Haha, that's the convenience of having two FE players under the same room each with their system and copy of Awakening, yes? xD

Like I said, I'm not gonna get that opportunity for a while. xD

*Save Dongle Elitist*

Well if anything, that's an incentive for someone that's into pokemon to buy one. xD

Also, seems like that's not going to work either. It's the same with Animal Crossing. They've thought of it.

Every time you save your game it generates a new, random "Save ID" and stores that ID in both the SD/Savgame and the 3DS's system memory. Trying to load a save with mismatched IDs will result in being forced to wipe the save.

...and as expected:

http://www.datel-japan.co.jp/lineup/japanese/par/3dsparsave/

The release date for that save editor was moved up from late June... to August. xD

2013年8月発売予定

And only on firmwares 5.10.10-11 and under.

本製品は3DS LL/3DS本体ファームウェア5.1.0-11J以下で動作確認済みです。

Edit: Derp... double post. I forgot I posted already in another tab >_>;

Can someone... merge my posts for me? >_>;

Edited by shadowofchaos

Dude, this isn't to do with question anymore : P

If you're that bothered, then let me retroactively ask the new question: what female enemies have you spotted in the game?

Besides the female only classes and Deadlords, as well as not counting DLC, there's a War Cleric in Cynthia's paralogue. ...And that's about it.

My camera is too slow to get a steady pic, but...

There's a video of it here ^^

In particular, the circular floor design really reminds me of the Dragon's Table.

Edited by VincentASM

The best way to gain renown is to recruit a unit from spot pass over and over again, am I right? If so who is the cheapest unit to re-recruit so many times?

There's a list of recruitment costs here, but I typically go for Florina, Eirika, Amelia, Mist, Edward, Clair, Norne and Fee (can't remember if 8 is the max number of units you can summon or not). If you have the NA version, Wolt's the cheapest, I think.

Edited by VincentASM