"I just want to know one thing!" - FE13 Edition

Popo

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ I have updated SpotPass but it hasn't give me any other character...

You'll have to wait, as other characters will come as time passes.

*I apologize if this has already been asked*

Does having two equal chance skills equipped (like Luna and Sol) give you better odds of one proccing? Or is there only one "roll" which decides if either can go off?

What happens if you have quick burn and slow burn equipped at the same time?

You have +16 avoid and hit for the first 15 turns, and +15 avoid after that.

*I apologize if this has already been asked*

Does having two equal chance skills equipped (like Luna and Sol) give you better odds of one proccing? Or is there only one "roll" which decides if either can go off?

I'm pretty sure each skill's chance of activation is separately calculated.

Also, don't be afraid to ask a question you think may have been asked already. Nobody expects you to read 178 pages to double check.

Edited by MercuryHg34

Does this game prioritize lower-activation skills? As in if I have Aether and Sol on a unit, how is it determined which activates!

Does this game prioritize lower-activation skills? As in if I have Aether and Sol on a unit, how is it determined which activates!

Skill proirity is Lethality > Aether > Astra > Sol > Luna > Ignis > Vengeance. So yes, it checks to see if the skill with the lowest activation rate (in this case, Aether) activates first, and moves upward from there if not.

Edited by Levant Fortner

There are lyrics. I don't think anyone knows what they are.

The whole "ominous choir" thing makes me think it's in latin like One Winged Angel.

As for lyrics. I've got nothing.

「i」~為 歌詞 覚醒 Google search didn't yield anything.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Skill proirity is Lethality > Aether > Astra > Sol > Luna > Ignis > Vengeance. So yes, it checks to see if the skill with the lowest activation rate (in this case, Aether) activates first, and moves upward from there if not.

How do you know Aether > Astra etc? The rates are the same so afaik there's no indication over which skill% or skill/2% skill procs over which.

There are lyrics. I don't think anyone knows what they are.

I've read somewhere that it's the latin used in the Super Smash Bros version of the Fire Emblem Theme. I think the source is tvtropes? I can't confirm that myself, though.

How do you know Aether > Astra etc? The rates are the same so afaik there's no indication over which skill% or skill/2% skill procs over which.

The same way we get info for the rest of the site.

Japanese sites.

There's no way to confirm it besides testing it yourself. I'm assuming they put that info according to their tests.

Edited by shadowofchaos

I'm sure the streetpass team I got is computer generated, since the Avatar's name was Chrosil, a valkyrie with Tiki-like hair color (I found other people on the web that also got her), and her team had weapons distributed in a way similar to the Optimize feature. I want to know if all randomly-generated streetpass Avatars have no stat modifiers and if there's some easier way to identify them as randomly-generated other than noticing the lack of forges and checking their caps after recruiting them.

Oh, Lethality. The RNG simply loves watching me suffer when pitted against someone with this skill, don't they? I've had it activate for me once, while whatever Stresspass team I'm against seems to activate it thrice... SIGH.

Oh, Lethality. The RNG simply loves watching me suffer when pitted against someone with this skill, don't they? I've had it activate for me once, while whatever Stresspass team I'm against seems to activate it thrice... SIGH.

In that case, watch out for Jaffar in RaR.

I'm sure the streetpass team I got is computer generated, since the Avatar's name was Chrosil, a valkyrie with Tiki-like hair color (I found other people on the web that also got her), and her team had weapons distributed in a way similar to the Optimize feature. I want to know if all randomly-generated streetpass Avatars have no stat modifiers and if there's some easier way to identify them as randomly-generated other than noticing the lack of forges and checking their caps after recruiting them.

You can recruit them (and not save after you check the next step) and go to "View Card" on their entry in the logbook. Assuming they had any kids in that battle, if they don't have marriages listed then that's a random. If they do, then I guess you can battle save to keep the character in the logbook then reload your save from before you parley with the team and buy all their stuff. Boom, obtained both the streetpass unit AND their stuff.

Edited by Forrest

Pfft. Jaffar's 1 extra Mov doesn't help him when he's surrounded by forest, so you can just move right outside his range, then take him out with a ranged weapon (although Ragnell is a bad choice, as I found out the hard way).

Or just hit him with a couple of Mires. Bringing four Mire spammers in R&R3 = lulz.

Question: The activation priority is

Lethality > Aether/Astra > Sol/Luna/Ignis > Vengeance

right?

EDIT: Oops. This has probably been answered before, huh. Sorry.

EDIT2: Dammit. I made this mistake again - it was just answered.

According to shadowofchaos:

Lethality > Aether > Astra > Sol > Luna > Ignis > Vengeance

Edited by Euklyd

the source is tvtropes

Real reliable source

Sorry for being a jerk, especially to a newcomer, but I knew someone was gonna say something like this sooner or later.

Hey it could be worse, at least the source isn't 4chan XD

Edited by Walhart

As for Expiration, would I be correct in assuming it's Aegis which cuts the damage?

Edited by Levant Fortner

pfft

the one time he even activated Lethality, I dual guarded it (and he had 40 hit, so lol)

also, what's up with the European DLC release schedule, it looks weird

Edited by shadykid

Nope.TF2Engineer

I even tested it with Robin when he was equipped with both Pavise and Aegis neither skill activated.

I was thinking that the damage from that one could be reduced... Guess I thought wrong.