"I just want to know one thing!" - FE13 Edition

Popo

Uh, I tried searching a bit but I'm either skimming over it or using the wrong keywords, can someone link me to the japanese support conversations topic?

Unless I'm wrong (and if I am, I'm very sorry) but here - http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=32301

Edited by December Knight

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When an enemy activates Astra, does the game checks one RN or 5 RNs to see if one of five will activate Dual Guard?

Does Astra give you WEXP depending on the number of hits you landed or does it give the same amount of WEXP that one hit would yield?

When an enemy activates Astra, does the game checks one RN or 5 RNs to see if one of five will activate Dual Guard?

Does Astra give you WEXP depending on the number of hits you landed or does it give the same amount of WEXP that one hit would yield?

One RN.

Single attack WEXP.

Edited by Ƶerker

On your StreetPass team, if a unit has an unequipped weapon in their inventory does that unit auto-equip the weapon when your team is sent? Or is that unit screwed with no weapon?

I think the unit will auto-equip it once their turn starts.

Not too sure, though.

I think the unit will auto-equip it once their turn starts.

Not too sure, though.

They will.

The only time where you will fight an unarmed unit on streetpass... is when they can't use any of their weapons/don't have weapons.

Is female MU's VA for voice 2 the same as female Morgan's in the English version when you switch to the Japanese voice clips?

Hope that made sense.

Yes. Female Voice 2 is Watashi 1, which is Morgan's voice in Japanese.

Edited by shadowofchaos

I'm in the process of replaying Awakening, and I'm on Chapter Six. I'm just wondering how Panne survived the events of the chapter, and later joined up with the Shepards. The best theory that i can think of is that Emmeryn convinced her to flee before she died, and this inspired Panne to join the Shepards. Any better ideas?

I'm in the process of replaying Awakening, and I'm on Chapter Six. I'm just wondering how Panne survived the events of the chapter, and later joined up with the Shepards. The best theory that i can think of is that Emmeryn convinced her to flee before she died, and this inspired Panne to join the Shepards. Any better ideas?

Could be an interesting theory. Awakening's "filling of the holes", whether people consider it an asset or a flaw, is an interesting exercise. It's possible that, after the assassination attempt is successful, Panne finds Emmeryn dying and Emmeryn guides her actions. Or something completely different could've happened. We only know for sure that Chrom was gravely injured, Emmeryn was killed and Panne was there, but what and how everything happens is completely open to speculation.

• 2 weeks later...

Nope, you can't even go from promotion -> promotion with a second seal unless you're a level 10 promoted class or a level 30 single-tier class. Best you could do is go back to Tactician even at level 20, or else take a master seal, level up 10 times as a swordmaster/assassin, and then second seal into a Grandmaster.

Nope, you can't even go from promotion -> promotion with a second seal unless you're a level 10 promoted class or a level 30 single-tier class. Best you could do is go back to Tactician even at level 20, or else take a master seal, level up 10 times as a swordmaster/assassin, and then second seal into a Grandmaster.

kay, thanks a lot.

How to ensure the unit you're grinding doesn't die in LB3? My Gaius and Cordelia with a few maxed stats were still getting killed sometimes. I'm using the fort. BTW I'm in Chapter 17 so I don't have access to stronger weapons and Elixirs.

How to ensure the unit you're grinding doesn't die in LB3? My Gaius and Cordelia with a few maxed stats were still getting killed sometimes. I'm using the fort. BTW I'm in Chapter 17 so I don't have access to stronger weapons and Elixirs.

You don't have Elixir access?? I'd assume you'd have done Morgan's or Kjelle's paralogue by now...

You don't have Elixir access?? I'd assume you'd have done Morgan's or Kjelle's paralogue by now...

I haven't done any child paralogues. I was grinding for them actually.

Not sure if Elixirs would work though. I grinded Vaike to the point most enemies give 8 exp and he still has 3 Res. Mages still murder him.

Edited by Malebolganone

If those characters have any form of self-healing, such as Sol, they should stay alive longer. Cordelia is not a very good dark mage otherwise Nosferatu tomes are pretty much foolproof. If you can manage it, you can try grabbing the southeast castle, which funnels enemies into a much more favorable position rather than the fort by your starting point. Male characters with bad res may want to try out the dread fighter class for its +10 res skill and higher than average class res growth, assuming you also have the LB2 DLC.

If those characters have any form of self-healing, such as Sol, they should stay alive longer. Cordelia is not a very good dark mage otherwise Nosferatu tomes are pretty much foolproof. If you can manage it, you can try grabbing the southeast castle, which funnels enemies into a much more favorable position rather than the fort by your starting point. Male characters with bad res may want to try out the dread fighter class for its +10 res skill and higher than average class res growth, assuming you also have the LB2 DLC.

Southeast fort works. The corner enemies aren't the strongest, and it gives more healing and protection than the fort. Thanks.

Additionally, there's a ledge on the cliff to the north you can fly to and be safe from everything bar three Pegs and two Wyvern Lords, and proceed to siege everything with Mire/Longbows.

I saw the ledge but it only really works for fliers. :(