"I just want to know one thing!" - FE13 Edition

Popo

That's lame :/

But it makes sense. Logically, they couldn't realistically program it without having the DLCs contain content that would only be activated by other DLC, which seems to go against their content policies.

Although Eltshan already violates that, having his art already programmed in yet not visible unless you have IDW to recruit him or an LvD map to fight him.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking of Taguels im trying to figure out who would be best for a Taguel mark parent.I would assume Chambray but who would be a good parent for him?

Generally, if you're trying to maximize your Mark, you want him/her to be third generation. Doing MU/Velvet will result in a better Chambray, but MU/Chambray will give you a better Mark.

Generally, if you're trying to maximize your Mark, you want him/her to be third generation. Doing MU/Velvet will result in a better Chambray, but MU/Chambray will give you a better Mark.

Ik that but idk who would be good parent for Chambray.

Ik that but idk who would be good parent for Chambray.

That depends what you're trying to do. Is your goal to optimize Mark for in-game play (meaning growths matter more than caps or class sets)? Is it to optimize Mark for postgame (meaning caps and class sets mean everything and growths mean little)?

The taguel class is never going to be a tank and that Mark will be Male so he won't make a good crier, so the only option left is an offensive build. To that end, I'd suggest doing Vake/Velvet, and a +str -mag MU.

Mark's skillset should probably be something like Limit Breaker, Lighting Speed (inherit from MU), Quick Slash, All Stats +2, Luna. There's plenty of other build that would work, that's just what I'd do.

The taguel class is never going to be a tank and that Mark will be Male so he won't make a good crier, so the only option left is an offensive build. To that end, I'd suggest doing Vake/Velvet, and a +str -mag MU.

Mark's skillset should probably be something like Limit Breaker, Lighting Speed (inherit from MU), Quick Slash, All Stats +2, Luna. There's plenty of other build that would work, that's just what I'd do.

Thats who I thought however my problem is he was going to be N_N so whats a good backup father for both?

I personally like Callum/Nono, because the Manakete class makes an excellent tank so I like to emphasize their defense. Gaia or Donny also work, to give Nn Lighting Speed.

Sol, Grego, and Gaia would all make good fathers for Chambray (though note that Gaia passes down Pegasus Knight to daughters, so he's usually better off giving Lightning Speed to someone who normally doesn't have access to it, like Degel or Noire).

Yup, just like all the other Spotpass chapter characters.

Thanks. I was also wondering if certain characters are more "compatible" with each other. Like, in GBA FE's I remember some characters who would require less turns for higher support levels compared to other possible support candidates (e.g. Eliwood's starting support points with Hector is 72 with a growth of 3 as opposed to Lyn, whose support with Eliwood starts off only at 10 and increases by 2). Is it the same here, or are they all standardized?

Parent/child supports get their C rank immediately with no support points, so those at least have some difference.

Otherwise, I've felt like some pairs took longer than others to support, but I haven't tested it enough to draw any conclusions. Not huge differences, though; definitely not on the level of supports in other games, so they probably are uniform or close.

Edited by Othin

Parent/child supports get their C rank immediately with no support points, so those at least have some difference.

Otherwise, I've felt like some pairs took longer than others to support, but I haven't tested it enough to draw any conclusions. Not huge differences, though; definitely not on the level of supports in other games, so they probably are uniform or close.

Jesus you know I would make sure I had an A rank support with my children before I sent them to battle C is just for dirt bags.

I think Krom's varies quite a bit between different characters. I can't say for sure because it may just be a result of how often the support points are gained for healing compared to adjacent or doubled combat but Liz seems to get a C-rank with Krom pretty quickly support building action-wise(as opposed to chapter wise since obviously she has join time on other characters) compared to Soirée and possibly Kroms other potential wives.

Speaking of supports, how easy is it to actually get Olivia and Krom to pair up? Has anyone here done it yet? Are you supposed to like solo the whole map with Olivia and Krom or something?

To be honest, I'm more interested in the conversation between Krom and Olivia/Random Irisian Village Girl. Peg Knight doesn't have it. Tiamo probably goes insane at how fast Krom gets married.

"Hey I just met you, but this is crazy. I just killed Gangrel, so lets get married."

Speaking of supports, how easy is it to actually get Olivia and Krom to pair up? Has anyone here done it yet? Are you supposed to like solo the whole map with Olivia and Krom or something?

To be honest, I'm more interested in the conversation between Krom and Olivia/Random Irisian Village Girl. Peg Knight doesn't have it. Tiamo probably goes insane at how fast Krom gets married.

"Hey I just met you, but this is crazy. I just killed Gangrel, so lets get married."

Pretty easy actually. Assuming Krom's other options are already married/dead/never got within a foot of him, 3 dances from Olivia in Chapter 11 are enough. Really, it's keeping him single until then that's the problem--even if he doesn't partake in conversations, just being capable of a C support can be enough for someone to outbid Olivia.

As for conversations, he doesn't really have them with Olivia or the Villager the way he does with the others. Chapter 11 just ends without making Krom's bride clear, and then the time-skip. At the start of Chapter 12, Krom's wife shows up w/ child, and Liz jokes she was surprised how fast Krom works, teasing about how he'd gotten into a relationship Olivia/found a bride (Villager) before anyone could notice. In both cases, he responds with "Don't tease me, Liz. A lot happened in the past few years," followed by a "flashback" to Olivia's S support in her case, and nothing for the Villager. And then plot. No real marriage conversation to speak of.

A few questions

1. How many chapters are there?

2. How many side chapters are there?

3. How many Spotpass/Streetpass chapters/maps are there?

4. How many DLC's are there?

5. How many total characters are recruited from spotpass and streetpass as well as DLC?

6. Which ones are recruitable? Serenes forest doesn't seem to be clear on which ones are recruitable from DLC.

7. Not sure if this is the best place to ask, but are ROMs region locked?

A few questions

1. How many chapters are there?

2. How many side chapters are there?

3. How many Spotpass/Streetpass chapters/maps are there?

4. How many DLC's are there?

5. How many total characters are recruited from spotpass and streetpass as well as DLC?

6. Which ones are recruitable? Serenes forest doesn't seem to be clear on which ones are recruitable from DLC.

7. Not sure if this is the best place to ask, but are ROMs region locked?

1. 27, counting the Prologue and the Final along with the 25 numbered chapters

2. 23, counting the six SpotPass downloads along with the 17 starting in the game

3. 110 SpotPass characters are available so far and the remaining 10 will be released tonight; StreetPass characters are guest MUs either from other games or randomly generated. The six SpotPass sidequests are their own full chapters, but the 120 past-game SpotPass characters, as well as any StreetPass characters, are treated as skirmishes and are fought on existing maps.

4. 19 DLC maps are available so far, but we'll see at least 25 total, probably closer to 30.

5. You can recruit all 120 past-game SpotPass characters, and there are another 16 DLC characters so far. again, StreetPass characters are just other variants of MU.

6. All the characters listed are recruitable. All the SpotPass characters show up as enemies in DLC where they can't be recruited, but you can recruit them through SpotPass skirmishes.

7. 3DS ROMs aren't currently playable at all. No one's figured out how to run them properly.

1. 27, counting the Prologue and the Final along with the 25 numbered chapters

2. 23, counting the six SpotPass downloads along with the 17 starting in the game

3. 110 SpotPass characters are available so far and the remaining 10 will be released tonight; StreetPass characters are guest MUs either from other games or randomly generated. The six SpotPass sidequests are their own full chapters, but the 120 past-game SpotPass characters, as well as any StreetPass characters, are treated as skirmishes and are fought on existing maps.

4. 19 DLC maps are available so far, but we'll see at least 25 total, probably closer to 30.

5. You can recruit all 120 past-game SpotPass characters, and there are another 16 DLC characters so far. again, StreetPass characters are just other variants of MU.

6. All the characters listed are recruitable. All the SpotPass characters show up as enemies in DLC where they can't be recruited, but you can recruit them through SpotPass skirmishes.

7. 3DS ROMs aren't currently playable at all. No one's figured out how to run them properly.

Thanks for all the answers.

What are marriage options for Velvet, My Unit, Krom, and Ronku (the myrmidon, not sure if his name is right.)?

Edited by TwinBlade

Pretty easy actually. Assuming Krom's other options are already married/dead/never got within a foot of him, 3 dances from Olivia in Chapter 11 are enough. Really, it's keeping him single until then that's the problem--even if he doesn't partake in conversations, just being capable of a C support can be enough for someone to outbid Olivia.

As for conversations, he doesn't really have them with Olivia or the Villager the way he does with the others. Chapter 11 just ends without making Krom's bride clear, and then the time-skip. At the start of Chapter 12, Krom's wife shows up w/ child, and Liz jokes she was surprised how fast Krom works, teasing about how he'd gotten into a relationship Olivia/found a bride (Villager) before anyone could notice. In both cases, he responds with "Don't tease me, Liz. A lot happened in the past few years," followed by a "flashback" to Olivia's S support in her case, and nothing for the Villager. And then plot. No real marriage conversation to speak of.

Are there any extra/bonus conversations for other characters who got into a relationship pre-timeskip? In fact, is what happened in that timeskip (other than the obvious) expanded on at all?