"I just want to know one thing!" - FE13 Edition

Popo

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A question. On the SF awakening page on the dual system, it said levels were reached by adding up support levels. For an example, they said if character 1 had A support and character 2 had S support, the net total (3+5) would be 8.

However, how is it possible for 2 characters to have different support levels with eachother?

There are 3 units in that case. Let's have XYZ standing next to each other. X and Y have a S support level and Y and Z have an A support level. This means that Y will receive bonuses from having A and S support levels when initiating combat and X will accompany Y for the Dual Attack/Guard.

We'll see tomorrow (or next Thursday), but I think it's done. IS likes their "patterns" in this game and they've completed the SpotPass patterns.

All but one: the closer.

Each of the even-week downloads so far (past Week 0) has had an additional purpose: closing the past SpotPass set, so that the characters become immediately available on all current and new files. If they don't close the Other set, any new file with it will forever need to unlock the characters one by one over the course of at least a week and a half in order to access them all. That would be exceptionally foolish of them, and in fact not follow the existing pattern of closing each set.

It's possible that they have some inbuilt closer or they'll send an otherwise blank download for the purpose of closing it. But I think it's more likely that we'll see something else. There's one weapon they still haven't released, and it wouldn't need to show up in IDW because it already has unlimited uses: Dark Tome Gimle.

But yes, if they're planning anything, we'll see it either in a few hours or in a week. A few hours from now concludes the usual two-week schedule that's always been the timing for the downloads acting as the closer so far, so while it breaks the weapon pattern, I think there's a good chance we'll see it tonight. It also coincides with the first Future of Despair release. Coincidence? Perhaps not.

Agh, I'm having connection issues again. It's giving me error code 009-1001, which apparently means it can't reach an access point... except it can, because the internet browser can load pages just fine. I checked the Home menu and there are no updates or anything, tried resetting, but the game still just won't connect, and I can't find any information anywhere about addressing this error code when it's completely wrong. Anyone have any idea what the issue is or what might fix it?

I have a few questions

When can I buy unlimited Master Seals?

(In the first Future of Despair episode, is Lucina asking if she can come along?)

Edit: Fixed the spoiler tag

Edited by Ace Tactician

Use this:

[spoiler](spoiler stuff)[/spoiler]

You can buy unlimited Master Seals anytime after Ch12. You can also buy unlimited Rescue staffs, Beaststones, and Dragonstones starting at the same time.

But as for that map, you'll have to wait for someone who can read the story.

Once you buy the DLC can you replay them and play them in a different save file? I don't wanna have to keep paying for them. . .

Once you buy the DLC, you can play it as many times as you want, in any save file you ever create.

Once you buy the DLC, you can play it as many times as you want, in any save file you ever create.

Also, the DLC is saved to the SD card, so it should be possible to do this even with different FE13 cartridges as long as you keep the SD card, if it ever comes up.

Edited by Othin

Use this:

[spoiler](spoiler stuff)[/spoiler]

You can buy unlimited Master Seals anytime after Ch12. You can also buy unlimited Rescue staffs, Beaststones, and Dragonstones starting at the same time.

But as for that map, you'll have to wait for someone who can read the story.

Thanks Othin for helping the new girl with correctly doing a spoiler tag.

Looks like I'll have to wait when that map is released in the US. Or until the dialogue is posted on pegasus knight.

How do battlefields look? Are they small scale like in the GBA ones? Or are they almost regular scale like in PoR and RD? Also can you angle the map like in RD?