Super Smash Bros Universe Mafia

Kaoz

Battleship Halberd: Psych, Luster Purge, Cap'n Flint, SB, Delirium, Strawman

Mushroomy Kingdom 1-1: Shinori, eclipse

Brinstar: Manix, BBM

Castle Siege: Elieson, Iris

This is what I think is the best setup, imo

We get to use both of SB's trackerwatchers (probably best used on Core and Straw, because the masons are fairly believable), the two unknowns are together (of which one is a vig), Shinori doesn't get to wreck havoc, and two more people don't affect actions adversely. It works out well, I would think.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm honestly fine with whatever. That balance seems good, as it utilizes SB. Though seriously, why is he with that group though? We've essentially confirmed Poketrio as town, Strawman is for sure the Role Buffer, and Core is the Doc. I don't feel like we're learning that much if SB is with that group (unless a kill does occur in that group...then We've got a suspect narrowed down).

Not against it really, just thinking out loud.

Valid concern, but with 5 mostly cleared people on one stage, if there is a kill, we know who it would be. (This is assuming we're trusting the poke-trio, but I'm fairly convinced they're trustworthy).

And if any kills occur on two man stages, it becomes painfully obvious who the scum is.

I think this setup is pretty good, really.

Can we switch the people on Halberd with the people on Castle Siege? The reason for this is that Halberd's effect, if I'm interpreting it correctly, doesn't allow anyone to be on it multiple times in a row. And Castle Siege's description reads that there's a "terror lurking underneath" which will probably be later. So IMO we should save Halberd for next night when Castle Siege is more likely to go off.

Hey, I just got home. . .and WTF is with that tracker report. Shinori redirected me to himself, and I wouldn't mind being able to contact him again; our time zones are wreaking havoc with everything. If Mushroomy Kingdom turns me into mushroom casserole, I'll be more than happy to complain.

I'd like to see Tables a-hanging at the end of it all. . .but that's plenty of votes ATM. Can we have people confirm that they've put their stages in before everyone vote piles? For stage distribution, how 'bout this? Once everyone confirms that they're where they're supposed to be, then we can worry 'bout finalizing the lynch (since we already have a target).

Halberd: People who are clear in mostly everyone's eyes.

'shroomplace: Everyone else part 1; if you're not planning on using your ability, Elieson, then I guess you wouldn't mind the heat?

Brinstar: I wouldn't mind being here with Shinori; between him redirecting me to himself and me targeting him, I think the message will get across.

Castle Siege: Everyone else part 2; would prefer pairs between Mushroomy Kingdom and this place.

I'm currently heading to Brinstar, but I suppose if you want to go there, maybe I can change my place. I really don't think it'll matter that much, tbh

What I put out is a suggestion; I don't really mind if people wanna go elsewhere; the groups are what's important. As long as people stay together, I think it'll work.

Here are the real reports I got.

Night 1:

Observing your target from your star fighter, you can see that they visited no one. They were targeted by Prims.

I targetted Pink.

Night 2:

You are on Mushroomy Kingdom 1-1. Because of the clear skies, you have to stay a bit farther behind your target to remain undetected. However as the path of this stage is pretty straightforward, you will not only see who they visited and who they were visited by, you will also be able deduce the actions your target performed on their targets.

This was the real reason I got something on mk 1-1.

Observing your target from your star fighter, you can see that they visited eclipse to protect her. They were targeted by Bluedoom.

This was on Prims. I knew Prims was doc but didn't want to let the mafia know.

Woah, calm down there, it's still D4

Not sure if that's really necessary, tbh

Because if one of us dies, then the other is confirmed scum (not barring one of us vigging the other (and the flip will imply which one of us is the vig anyway))

I doubt that either of us would take that risk as scum

I'd say stick with the bigger group, personally, but that might just be me

His roleclaim could have been bought up a thousand times. I knew it was a 'redirector'. I wasn't interested enough to check for certain what that was. I'm still not (it's either fake and he's lynched today, or I die today and he's lynched tomorrow, either way, I don't care). I accidentally deleted the part about Scorri, but I don't understand that. I tracked her. I lost her. Someone on a different stage died. Either you're scum, or you have to believe that my claim was legitimate, regardless of my alignment. I can't see how you in particular can find it scummy (yes I do remember you were on a stage alone with Scorri)

About scorri, it has nothing to do with what you did or what you claimed. It's all about why the heck scorri would use High Jump when she knew you'd catch her. She must have felt that it was safe, which is only possible if you were here ally. Also, even if I wasn't alone with Excellen, the fact remains that you saw her disappear. It doesn't matter where she disappeared to, all that matters is that she used High Jump in your presence. This has nothing to do with me at all. Even if I was the one who killed Excellen, the fact remains that you saw scorri disappearing => she High Jump'd when you were Tracking her => you're scum.

This is what I think is the best setup, imo

We get to use both of SB's trackerwatchers (probably best used on Core and Straw, because the masons are fairly believable), the two unknowns are together (of which one is a vig), Shinori doesn't get to wreck havoc, and two more people don't affect actions adversely. It works out well, I would think.

I am okay with this. I was considering having SB and Corey with the scummy players, because TrackerWatcher+Doctor would scare the Mafia or risk them slipping up. As in, we isolate the Poke trio to one stage, Shinori in another stage, and everyone else in the third. That way, there's a good chance that the TrackerWatcher or Doctor can spoil the Mafia's plans. We can still add one person with Shinori, preferably Iris because her role is not something I want unleashed against Townies. Still though, I like this current set-up, since it kinda forces the Mafia to expose themselves in their kill (unless SB or Corey is Mafia, which I seriously doubt).

Just so you know, you don't have to lie to conceal info. You could have just said that you knew Prims' ability. It wouldn't have been exposed unless you do something as stupid as Blues, and even Blues only did it after he was considered obvscum.

That being said, it may have been for the best, since you were less of a target, and that you were able to reveal your true results before you died.

This explains why the incomplete MK message you quoted was written as if you were a Tracker. You kinda slipped up there.

I was considering having SB and Corey with the scummy players, because TrackerWatcher+Doctor would scare the Mafia or risk them slipping up. As in, we isolate the Poke trio to one stage, Shinori in another stage, and everyone else in the third. That way, there's a good chance that the TrackerWatcher or Doctor can spoil the Mafia's plans. We can still add one person with Shinori, preferably Iris because her role is not something I want unleashed against Townies.

Ignore this; Manix's proposal is much better

I think all players should confirm that they sent in their message to enter the stage according to Manix's set-up, which is

I confirmed that I chose Battleship Halberd

going to work not, can't say much, but, um, why do you get a hint of his role if you're the watcher / tracker ? was this a stage gimmick, or ?