Xenoblade Mafia Signups

Paperblade

Xenoblade-F.jpg

Long ago, the world was nothing more than an endless sea cloaked in a boundless sky, reaching as far as could possibly be imagined. Then, two great titans came into existence: the Bionis and the Mechonis. The titans were locked in a timeless battle until at last only their lifeless corpses remained.

Eons have passed...

[spoiler=Rules]1. This is a NOC game. This means that you cannot talk to anyone else outside the thread unless you are told otherwise.

2. No quoting things I tell you outside of the thread unless I say you can. This means no posting role PMs or night results, and definitely no screenshots.

3. If you are dead, you may only talk to people you can talk to via OC, and even then only for strategy purposes. Knowledge may not be transferred from a dead player to a living player.

3.5. Death is the end for everyone.

4. Be active. If your activity is not up to par as determined by the hosts, we will start looking for a sub for you. If you're not sure if you can be active, you may want to sign up as a sub instead.

4.5. The bare minimum of activity expected is that you have more posts than the host in the thread and do not miss any actions.

5. If someone is modkilled, they will lose no matter what.

5.5 If you attempt to break the above rule strategically, I will make sure that it doesn't work out for you. Rules do not exist to be broken.

6. Don't break the game by abusing loopholes etc. If you're unsure if something is against the rules, ask. Otherwise, I will assume you had malicious intent and will act as such. This is your final warning.

[spoiler=Mechanics]1. Information results may be inaccurate. Be careful who you trust.

2. Vote in ##VERB: ALIAS. If you intend to change your vote, you should post ##Unvote.

3. If you intend to idle, please say so.

4. Ties will result in no lynch.

5. The list of players is 100% complete. In other words, there are no hidden players: There are exactly fourteen (14) players.

6. This game uses a cycle system. All cycles last 96 hours (4 days). Cycles will end early if all actions are in and a majority as determined by the hosts is reached. Other than that, there is no grace period.

6.5 Actions must be submitted within the first 48 hours (2 days) of each cycle. However, they won't have any effect until the end of the cycle.

7. If you are lynched, your action will still be performed.

8. You can't target yourself or dead people.

9. This game starts on Cycle 1. The lynch and all other kills are valid Cycle 1.

10. If your role PM contradicts any of these rules, your role PM is right.

11. There are a non-zero number of Vanillas in this game.

Signups aren't first come first serve

Shinori

Helios

Camtech

Iris

Psych

BBM

Manix

Prims

Snike

Elieson

Marth

Xin Li

Ether

Aere

Jedi

Blitz

Core

Bizz

Kaoz

Rapier

edit: also eclipse is cohosting

Edited by Paperblade

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Also this game is starting at like 10PM PDT tomorrow (that's 5AM GMT) since if you miss 24 hours of signups there is a reasonable chance I will complain about your activity in postgame.

I've been thinking about signing up for a mafia game for a while, so ... if you guys will have me, I'll give it a try.

Awesome~! I'm not in this one, and despite what everyone says, I don't bite. Unless I'm an old man. Which happens far too often.

I don't bite. Unless I'm an old man. Which happens far too often.

What ... I feel like I'm missing something. blink.gif

Tales of the Abyss Mafia - I was cast as Largo.

FE10 Mafia - I was Kurthnaga (so not an old man, but still older than all the beorc).

Higurashi Mafia - I was some old guy who never killed anyone.

Super Smash Brothers Univers Mafia - I was the Black Knight.

Mafia of the Manly Men - I was Kitaoji, and old enough to have a kid.

That's all I can think of off the top of my head.