What video game has the worst fanbase?

Gold Vanguard

I have to say Final Fantasy. Man I never seen people so stuck in the past then the FF fanbase. They either love the 1-6 seires and hate the rest, love 7-9 and say the 10th killed the seires, You get the point they can't accept change.Don't even get me started on the Soinc fanbase.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Tales of fanbase is pretty bad. We They are still whining about The ToVPS3 localization that will never happen, and they're whining over a pre-order bonus that EU gets that NA didn't, even though it isn't in-game content and doesn't change anything. Let's not forget about the Namco Bandai E3 stream, where everyone was spamming "LOCALIZE TALES OF XILLIA OR ELSE." I'm a fan of the Tales of games, but the core of the fanbase does nothing but whine.

They Devil May Cry fanbase is also pretty bad in my opinion. They keep throwing a fit over the new Dante, who isn't even the same Dante. They just can't grasp the fact that the new IP is a reboot, and has no relevance to the previous titles. To them, Dante's hair must be white or they won't buy the game.

Final Fantasy and Tales of.

Specifically Final Fantasy 7 and Tales of Symphonia.

The thing is, it's about people not tolerating "hey it's a good game, but it's not for me" response. They'll crowd like ants and overwhelm you.

I'm gonna assume there's a non-stated "Other than Sonic" clause, since that one is way too easy of a target. Instead I'm gonna go for the second easiest and say Pokemon.

Really? I've never been an active member of a Pokemon-based forum, but the Pokemon fanbases on all the forums I've been a part of have been pretty cool.

Tales can be pretty bad, and the Yu-Gi-Oh! one is pretty frustrating, too (yes there are games dedicated to it, and the fans there can be trying).

From what I've seen on this very site, Fire Emblem.

Yeah, this. I refuse to post in the FE forums because people there are crazy. Hyper-critical.

Craziest one I can think of that no one's mentioned would be Kingdom Hearts. Some people like that game way too much. i thought it was fun, but kind of stupid.

Yeah, this. I refuse to post in the FE forums because people there are crazy. Hyper-critical.

Craziest one I can think of that no one's mentioned would be Kingdom Hearts. Some people like that game way too much. i thought it was fun, but kind of stupid.

My innocents was killed when I found yaoi of Sora and Riku.

Online, I've heard Sonic fans are just nuts. But talking with, you know, real life people, many people consider Fire Emblem fans just... jeez. Autistic out the wazoo, to quote one of them.

I love you.

(if the above statement angered you, then yes pokemon has a horrible fanbase)

If I smashed your genitals and you get angry about it, then you must be a horrible person!

Man, if you get angry about anything ever, then you must be a horrible person!

But talking with, you know, real life people, many people consider Fire Emblem fans just... jeez. Autistic out the wazoo, to quote one of them.

Quoting yourself is so not cool.

Sonic has been listed, most of the fans are awful. They hate the games, they want to have sex with Amy/Rouge/Cream/female. I stay away from them. Pokemon has been listed, but there are a few bad apples.

Imma say Touhou. Most of the fandom sickens me, I think most of them are there for the yuri and other stupid junk.