Elibean Nights

Arch

His name's still Tybalt, right? I need my Shakespeare references, damn it!

Why would I ever do away with a lovely Shakespeare reference?

Is Sain the only character to feature in two primary tales?

Yep. A bit of favoritism on my part, honestly (Sain is my favorite character), but I did truly need more units for the tale; the series was sorely lacking in available Ilians, and he worked well given that Wallace was there. Plus, we get to see him hit on all three Pegasus Knight sisters (and Niime). And honestly, could you ask from anything more from an FE7 sequel? :P:

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep. A bit of favoritism on my part, honestly (Sain is my favorite character), but I did truly need more units for the tale; the series was sorely lacking in available Ilians, and he worked well given that Wallace was there. Plus, we get to see him hit on all three Pegasus Knight sisters (and Niime). And honestly, could you ask from anything more from an FE7 sequel? :P:

SainxNiime OTP? :P

EDIT: Creative liberties, GOGOGOGOGO!

Edited by DualSilverGunner

SainxNiime OTP? :P

EDIT: Creative liberties, GOGOGOGOGO!

I don't even need Creative Liberties for that. It was in the last version, man.

oldensain.png

SCREENSHOT IS FROM OUTDATED OLD ELIBIAN NIGHTS AND IS NOT REPRESENTATIVE OF THE CURRENT PRODUCT.

DISCLAIMERS MUST BE ALL-CAPS AND BOLDED ALWAYS

Edited by Arch

wevegotzealot.pngonehelluvacommander.png

Well, now we've got Zealot on the map. Buh bye, Lucius and Nils.

Ah, at last Zealot's tale! Definitely my favourite tale from the previous release. Are we still going to be seeing Skyes? He was pretty badass!

Wait, so Nils and Lucius had nothing to do with the tale :(

Creative liberty: Have a character named Benvolio who relates the story of Tybalt's death

If I had the linguistic talent, I'd rewrite the entire script in iambic pentameter with flowery Shakespearean language for creative liberties.

I think a better creative liberty is to make all the snow into a desert and make us trudge through the sand shouting Arch's name the whole way.

Sandstorm in the snow is probably the best I can do.

Ah, at last Zealot's tale! Definitely my favourite tale from the previous release. Are we still going to be seeing Skyes? He was pretty badass!

Why would I do away Sykes? He is pretty badass!

Edited by Arch

If I had the linguistic talent, I'd rewrite the entire script in iambic pentameter with flowery Shakespearean language for creative liberties.

That would be the absolute best thing ever~

oldensain.png

SCREENSHOT IS FROM OUTDATED OLD ELIBIAN NIGHTS AND IS NOT REPRESENTATIVE OF THE CURRENT PRODUCT.

Sain has an earring!!!!!!!!! °O°

this is looking great so far <3333

That would be the absolute best thing ever~

Alas, if only I were able to.

Sorta? Maybe? This stuff sucks and is hard....

Edited by Arch

I don't even need Creative Liberties for that. It was in the last version, man.

oldensain.png

I never got to Zealot's tale in the previous version, soooooo...NewYearsEmoticon.gif

Another idea for creative liberties: Boss conversations turned into rap battles.

Plz2b having OC named Mercutio that has scripted death with the following death quote:

"...Ask for me tomorrow, and you will find me a grave man..."

You hook me up with a mugshot

and I will happily oblige.

Iambic tetrameter(ish). I'm working on my Shakespeare skills.

Yeah, I'm totes doing this.

inb4 all my updates are verses

Edited by Arch

Plz2b having OC named Mercutio that has scripted death with the following death quote:

"...Ask for me tomorrow, and you will find me a grave man..."

ARCH

DO IT

III.i is the BEST scene in all of Romeo and Juliet. You NEED to include as many references as possible! :P

Minus the funky lipstick, with some generic high-classy armor/cape nonsense going on. Best reference ever.

Anyone have an idea for what class to make this guy? Tale 7 already has a Halberdier, Paladin, General, Swordmaster, Druid, and 2 Falcos.

Male Falco

Edited by Arch