Lucina Patch

Ema Skye

No he didn't say that, he said to ignore my ideas because he just doesn't like me. Again you did NOT READ A THING. I said move enemies like the Artillery instead of what the Base Game did where they're cluttered at the end. Thus they aren't of much use since most of the fighting is now over and the player is now at the last part of the Chapter. Also you're wrong, I'm more than capable of agreeing with why people have different opinions but I will not let what they say change my opinion upon different subjects.

No, he said that the suggestion you made is generally not good and said why. Again, you're unable to take criticism without it becoming a personal attack then insisting that you're in the right. This is kinda cluttering up Lucina's thread, if you'd like to say anything else to me, please PM me.

I like the idea of prf weapons, but adding mercs could work too. Since that lets Vanessa and Franz gets some WTA with lances.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's look at his post again.

i'm just going to point out that the above user's advice is generally not good and that adding enemies willy-nilly doesn't make the game harder in a fun way

though accuracy increase on the part of the enemies is usually effective; that would most likely require increasing weapon hit though (because increasing skl yields such a marginal increase in hit)

Notice the bold, that was a personal attack against me. It wasn't needed and the User clearly misread what I said and made no attempt to correct themselves or to apologize for their rudeness(Though their silence is all I need to know that they're sorry and I forgive him now since he knows he messed up). I meant to convey that the Artillery units should be moved to actually participate in the battles more than what the game did. Which, as I said before, was clutter a few together in the far back so you don't encounter them until most of the enemies are already dead. I was also the one that suggested that accuracy should be changed since many monsters are ridiculously inaccurate if your team is anywhere near competent.

Edited by Fanfaire

telling someone advice is not good or that any advice they give is bad is while rude his opinion your overeacting calm down but im not a mod do this isnt my issue and i shouldnt be mini modding but on topic

i think that a boost to monster accuracy would be good but as said not like fe11 and moving the ranged enemies where they can shoot at you while you figh thier allies would make sense as well

Edited by Cyron

Let's look at his post again.

Notice the bold, that was a personal attack against me. It wasn't needed and the User clearly misread what I said and made no attempt to correct themselves or to apologize for their rudeness(Though their silence is all I need to know that they're sorry and I forgive him now since he knows he messed up). I meant to convey that the Artillery units should be moved to actually participate in the battles more than what the game did. Which, as I said before, was clutter a few together in the far back so you don't encounter them until most of the enemies are already dead. I was also the one that suggested that accuracy should be changed since many monsters are ridiculously inaccurate if your team is anywhere near competent.

dondon's advice is generally listened to.

Since he's one of the people we can go to for FE advice and get good advice.

Even if he is gruff.

Also, make those promoted Zombies have higher move or something, it'd spice up things since they're kinda weak.

Can we take this to a PM/group PM.

Look, not everyone is going to agree with you and kiss your ass.

Get used to being outside of facebook.

Edited by The Gentleman

"Generally". In that case it isn't worth mentioning since he was just attacking me and repeating what I said. So no, he gave no such advice in that post.

No we cannot because you're an unpleasant individual and I don't want to make friends with a jerk nor do I want to hear your life story.

I already calmed down it was the others coming in to try and defend him after the issue was over that's the issue. They didn't read anything and quickly jumped to back him up, for some reason they were convinced he wasn't rude at all and wasn't personally attacking me. Now that I've made it clear on what he said there should be no more issues and the can drop the drama and everyone can get back to offering their own ideas/suggestions for the OP to consider.

Edited by Fanfaire

You're the one who's becoming hostile. He said he didn't like your idea and said why - more enemies would cause too much clutter. He then said he agreed with the second part, but raising skill wouldn't do much and added further that weapon accuracies needed to increases. I've noticed a few of your posts, you seem unwilling to accept others viewpoints and attack anyone who doesn't agree with you... something that won't get you very far at all. I agree that monster weapons are too inaccurate, I've never really seen much about 40% accuracy from them.

Lucina, have you tried upping GK move to 7? Gilliam doesn't really have the stats to clear a path and 6 move means he's only a step ahead of everyone else.

Ignoring the other stuff. . .here's a quick compilation of some really accurate monster weapons:

- Wretched Air (100): We all know how often we see Zombie Dragons.

- Fiery Fang (90): Generally hits like a feather, unless it's aimed at Ewan.

- Evil Eye (85): The only time this is worrisome is Chapter 4, barely.

- Demon Surge, Rotten Claw, Hellfang (80): Demon Surge is Gorgon-only, and we see those for all of two chapters. Rotten Claw is usually stuck on things with crap for accuracy/damage (10 Skill to back up 80 Hit means that anything with half-decent dodge won't take this seriously), and Hellfang needs to appear more often.

Fiery Fang/Evil Eye could probably use a slight MT boost, as well as a slight/major improvement to the monsters it's stuck on. Rotten Claw probably shouldn't be spammed as often as FE8 does, and the monsters it's on definitely needs to improve. I loathe facing Gwyllgi in battle, so I think IS did them right. Wish they appeared more often!

though a person like him wont apologize for being a jerk so his silence is all I need to know that he's sorry for his rude comment.

I am not apologizing for anything. Let me make that clear. Continuing this argument is not only childish, but it will also get me warned.

I am still wondering why I have had posts deleted for tamer offenses while this guy is allowed to say whatever he wants.

On-topic: consider reducing Shadowshot's MT and increasing its hit.

Edited by dondon151

I am not apologizing for anything. Let me make that clear. Continuing this argument is not only childish, but it will also get me warned.

I am still wondering why I have had posts deleted for tamer offenses while this guy is allowed to say whatever he wants.

On-topic: consider reducing Shadowshot's MT and increasing its hit.

Familiarity breeds contempt.

Also, Shadowshot needs to be toned down a bit, and the accuracy raised.

Getting hit by a 29-30 attack shadowshot dents things.

Yeah, I really liked that about TLP, but I think it got to be a bit too high (Tamiko made it to Lv.20 before a guiding ring showed up), so I might not do it as high.

actually i don't think so. in part 2, i think she was auto leveled ( i think, i'm not sure cause my save got deleted because of a glitch on chapter 10 ) when i got her back she was level 18. but really it doesn't matter. once you get TOV, exp balance is destroyed.

well an idea i like (from dof with a tweak) is give clerics access to lightning and then, set the lightning wexp to 0 so that they have minor combat abilities though nerfing lightning could be necesary

Edited by Cyron

Clerics tend to have extremely low magic anyway (Natasha has a base of 2) so it's unlikely they'd be able to do a huge amount of damage with it, unless you gave them a large buff to magic. Even if you wanted to do that, you could just give them a large promotion bonus instead of buffing their base stat directly.