Etrian Odyssey Mafia signups

Grace

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah sure (you've been added), but also note this:

ALSO: one other thing. When you sign up, pick a name (doesn't have to be your own, and be creative!) and gender for your character.

This also applies to subs, btw.

And subs are whoever is available from the list that contacts me.

Edited by Manix

I have no problems switching with Boron, but there were two people ahead of me who signed up as subs first, so ehh, it would probably be more fair towards them if one of them got the spot instead. Unless they wanted to be subs instead of players from the beginning as well.

may as well

But that implies you haven't finished EO2, right? For shame. (ps: boss grinding is the easy way out of EO2)

And probably EO1 as well, right? ;/

Oh yeah, additional note then: Definitely spoilers in this Mafia if you haven't played EO1!

not that anyone probably cares too much

The Etrian Odysseys have no story whatsoever, what are you going to spoil? >:

Maybe EO3 has, but I never played it because No$GBA won't run it. I'll try to play after I buy a 3DS.

The reason I wasn't found of EO is the lack of a storyline. I dislike plain RPGs.

blah waking up and stuff

And this is why I left signups open.

BBM, you can switch with me. I originally wanted to be a sub.

I have no problems switching with Boron, but there were two people ahead of me who signed up as subs first, so ehh, it would probably be more fair towards them if one of them got the spot instead. Unless they wanted to be subs instead of players from the beginning as well.

Okay, I'll get in contact with the other two subs first to see what they want to do. I will also adjust the OP for now to indicate the half-open slot

The Etrian Odysseys have no story whatsoever, what are you going to spoil? >:

well it does have some at the end, but eh

Maybe EO3 has,

yeah it does. It's the reason it's probably the best in the series (imo)

You will switch for rein prolly on n0, don't worry.

Wow that's harsh. ;/

Edited by Manix

Okay guys, I've resolved the situation with the last playerslot; Iris is taking it.

So the thread will be put up soon, and Role PM's will go out not too soon after. I won't start N0 until most/all of the players have confirmed they received their Role PM.

Wait about half an hour or so (and probably longer still) before looking for the thread, I have stuff to do first (in irl)

edit: aaaaaaaaaa I'm working on it; I just have to fix up pictures for Role PM's and stuff

Edited by Manix