Rapier: 1 (Bluedoom, Prims)

scorri: 2 (BBM, Bluedoom)

WoMC: 1 (Paperblade)

28 hours left

• Replies 839
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

holy shit can we just lynch rapier he didn't scumhunt then completely disappeared yet again

I'm not interested in lynching Weapons today because if you read his posts he actually has been commenting on stuff beyond the BBM tunnel. scorri case doesn't have me convinced for the same reason we don't policy lynch Strawman in every game - yes, she's waffling but how is it scummy waffling instead of just nullderp? Bananas vote from D1 isn't actually an effective way for scum to push a counterwagon since she phrased it in a way where if Manix got less votes she'd have to switch over to him if she wanted to look reasonable. Also interactions with Iris. She's not a terrible lynch (would take it over Weapons) but I don't think she's scum.

Out of the people with votes aside from Rapier I'd prefer to lynch BBM. Though I don't think his D1 - D2 was awful as Weapons painted, it feels like he's trying to make up for mistakes and survive at this point, lack of justification on Weapons vote followed by switch to scorri could be cuz scorri has more potential to grow as a lynch than Weapons does.

Strawduck needs to get in here too.

@Weapons

Just because I have nothing right now doesn't mean it has to stay like that forever. So I guess you could sum it up as "attempting to get something".

That doesn't answer my question. What was the point of yesterday? What did you get out of yesterday (specifics, even if they're null)?

Guys, scorri is not scum. Let's move on from that nonsense.

I was going to say that I'm voting Weapons but apparently I'm not.

##Vote: Weapons

NOW I am voting Weapons

And this nonsense.

##Unvote, Vote: Rapier

Fuck it, I'll go with this lynch.

I'd be ok with a Rapier lynch, I guess? I see people's points that him being under suspicion, managing to push that off, and then disappearing looks pretty bad. I'm not going to hammer him right now though. He's at L-1 and hasn't had a chance to defend himself. If he doesn't appear for a while then I'd be willing to hammer, but I really don't like lynching people without at least giving them a chance to defend themselves. It sucks.

Hey, I requested a sub if there are any available just so y'all know(though Rapier hasn't been subbed out either so maybe there aren't any subs?). I just don't have any time at all for this game since I'm pretty much doing something all day and sometimes don't even get an hour on the computer each day.

Your concerns about my lack of activity make complete sense and I will not deny them since my meta is I'm scum if I'm inactive. But I would like to say I was actually scum hunting legitimately and if my reads for day 2 are waffly it is because that is when I started getting busy and didn't have time to invest into anything other than my BBM read early in the phase. Sorry about the sucky activity, I didn't expect to be this busy this early(the first not even full week) in the semester.

I do have time right now though, so I would prefer if someone did not hammer Rapier, which is apparently about to happen, and let me read so I can get a post in before having to wait through a night phase.

This is going to look bad on me if Rapier flips scum, but I still don't like the case on Rapier at all.

And yeah, part of why my vote is on Scorri instead of Weapons is because while I feel that they're both scummy, more people seem to agree with me about Scorri than they do about Weapons.

>_> I'll hammer Rapier in around 2-3 hours if he doesn't show up- although at this point I'm doubtful that any claim he can make or anything he can say will cause the majority of the people voting for him to stop. Hell, even if he did, I don't think that there's enough people present to switch lynch targets at this point.

Yeah that's the whole damn point Shinori

votals

BBM: 1 (WoMC, scorri)

Prims: 1 (Kaoz)

Rapier: 5 (Bluedoom, Prims, WoMC, Bluedoom, Paperblade, BBM)

scorri: 0 (BBM, Bluedoom)

WoMC: 0 (Paperblade)

You guys used Eirika too much and her Rapier broke already.

Dear Rapier,

You are Dylan, REX Vanillager.

You are one of the generic smiling frontline staff who are used as puppets for the real workers, the supervisors and managers. You are notable for the feat of being the only RC employee to survive a scumstomers’ attack thanks to the sacrifice of your dear friend Kenny. (Poor kid, he never saw the snack pack coming.) The resulting trauma from that ordeal has left you a little… unhinged, and when you’re sent to the break room, you’re the only staff member not bothered by the fact that it is decorated with padded walls and people in straitjackets.

You have no special abilities per se, but since that’s boring we’ll give you a night action anyways. During the Night/Day you may reply to your role PM with ##Night X -Play some music. You will then post a link to a song and it may or may not be used in a future update. This does not count as an actual night ability, you are not allowed to talk about it nor are you allowed to try and use it to clear yourself. If you try, you get fried.

You are allied with Rex Cinemas. You win if all threats are eliminated.

Booorinnng.

It's Night 4. You have 24 hours to submit your actions.

It's Night 4. You have 24 hours to submit your actions.

Nope.

Phase End.

Edited by Snike

Paperblade has died, he was:

Dear Paperblade,

You are Randy, THEA Mentor.

You’re a hotshot manager from Theatropolis, Rex Cinema’s arch nemesis in the cinema business. After the whole The Chronicles of the Crazy Misadventures of the Returning Crystal Skull's Greek Wedding in Narnia's Revenge 3: The Fast and Furious Die Harder blunder by those RC tools, Corporate dusted off the old scheme board and began to plot an expansion into Serenes Forest in order to finally plant a foot in Rex’s stronghold. They gave up after five minutes, and this eyesore of a theatre was allowed to be rebuilt from its‘ grave. And so, here you are, designer shades and all, because you’ll be damned if those wimps at HQ are going to stop your plans of complete global monopolization. It’s time for a hostile takeover.

If, at the beginning of the night phase, you do not have a living subordinate, you MUST reply to your role PM with ##Night X - Hiring USER. You will offer USER a deal that they can’t refuse, and they will become your new minion, losing their previous role‘s ability.

During the Night, if your cohort is alive, you must reply to your role PM with ##Night X- Terminating USER. Your apprentice will attempt to end USER’s existence, one way or another.

In addition, you know that WeaponsOfMassConstruction is Herbert, your current conspirator. You may talk with him in the team PM. Be careful, as should you cease to be, so will the hopes of your glorious company!

You are allied with Theatropolis. You win if all threats are eliminated.

WoMC has died, he was:

Dear WeaponsOfMassConstruction,

You are Herbert, THEA Mentee.

You are a three-year veteran of Rex Cinemas, mostly relegated to cleaning nowadays. It was no secret that you weren’t impressed with the way things were run around the FtFF location, so when Theatropolis manager Randy offered you a job in taking out these RC idiots, you jumped on it immediately. The doubled pay and free dental without loss of free movies helped, too.

You know that USER is Randy, your benefactor and superior. You may talk with him in the team PM.

You are allied with Theatropolis. You win if all threats are eliminated.

Theatropolis has been eliminated!

Cows has died, he was:

Dear Serious Bananas Kaoz,

You are Nick, REX Vanillager.

You are one of the generic smiling frontline staff who are used as puppets for the real workers, the supervisors and managers. You’re the newest hire to Rex Cinemas, and boy are you excited to get your staff card! Free movies is the best perk ever!!!!

You have no special abilities per se, but since that’s boring we’ll give you a night action anyways. During the Night/Day you may reply to your role PM with ##Night X -Play some music. You will then post a link to a song and it may or may not be used in a future update. This does not count as an actual night ability, you are not allowed to talk about it nor are you allowed to try and use it to clear yourself. If you try, you get fried.

You are allied with Rex Cinemas. You win if all threats are eliminated.

It is now Day 5. With 5 alive, it should take 3 to lynch. It is now LYLO. Day 5 ends on the 30th, at 1 AM GMT-4. Flavor comes later.

I just got subbed in for StrawSloth. And, uh ... this ... wasn't exactly the conditions I was hoping to be subbed in on. -_-

Give me some time to catch up with reading. I've been following the thread, but I need more info.