I Can't Believe It's Not SFMM3 Minimafia - Game Over

Prims

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, I'll try not to modkill myself until d2 at least XD.

##Unvote

With 7 to lynch, 3 built up pretty fast, so let's cut the RVS down to a minimum. The last thing we need to do is open ourselves to losing a PR because of trigger happy RVS voters.

No, this never happens. Vote for trying to be too helpful.

##Unvote, Vote: Elieson

No, this never happens. Vote for trying to be too helpful.

##Unvote, Vote: Elieson

Ok...so you think we should continue to RVS? Good plan, except for the part that not a good plan (unless RVS is some age old tactic that leads to success more often than not for logical reasons).

##unvote

Bah. a) I agree with Elie that RVS sucks, and b) if you're making a truly serious vote, please make it very obvious that it's a real vote because we're still at least sorta in RVS, so it's confusing. And if you're not making a serious vote, try not to make it such that people have >2 votes on them? That leads to wagons, and wagons based on RVS are stupid.

@Manix: Why do you feel like Weapons is scum so early in the game?

##Unvote

##Vote Kay

Why vote Cam when someone already did not too much earlier than you? I get that it's RVS but don't you think it's overkill?

Ok...so you think we should continue to RVS? Good plan, except for the part that not a good plan (unless RVS is some age old tactic that leads to success more often than not for logical reasons).

This is a pretty blatant straw man. I think it was pretty obvious what I was saying and this is not what I was saying.

Scumwatch:

Manix

##Vote: scorri

Because I totally wanted to vote you in Theatre mafia but nooo I just had to vote the one person I was certain was town.

Boron: Yeah, you kinda got the short end of the stick in that game. Next time just trust your instincts and reads! :)

Well, my instincts were only half right. I shouldn't have trusted Prims so easily!

##Unvote

But, uh, where did everyone go?