Paperblade

27 members have voted

1. 1. Choose a name

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

actually you know what, here's something to think about:

why would scum!PGO claim? They could just get extra kills by having people run into the PGO. WIFOM and all, but I actually don't see it happening right now.

@Elie- But why are you automatically assuming that over Prims being honest?

Because I'm willing to bet actual $ that the majority of players believe it enough to simply discredit it, as per typical miller claims and pgo claims. Thing is, pgo benefits no one side (well, benefits scum more then town imo, since they know who not to target). And that's wrong imo.

Why should we just take a claim and put him in the "lynch later, if at all" pile?

Also, awaiting feedback on my theory. I expect to hear something specific eventually.

2. Aere's sudden switch from questioning Prims to thinking he's town is sort of odd. Can you explain why exactly you think Prims looks town right now, Aere?

I mean, he explained himself, I agreed with him, and I don't find him scummy. There's nothing more or less to it.

I don't really like Elieson jumping to conclusions like that. Very hasty. I suppose PGO is okay as far as passive roles go so that matches what we know, but I kinda don't like "bp is lame" as a reason either, because it's still effective, lame or not.

There is an explosion. The west wall has been reduced to rubble. As the smoke clears, you see Strider standing there.

"Hey guys! Guess who's here?" he shouts, clearly expecting awe from the rest of the players. Unfortunately, most people didn't really notice. He never talked anyway. Besides, he'd been here since the start. Why was he making a dramatic entry now of all times?

Strider has been added to the player list.

what the fuck paperblade why did you put a hidden player in your set-up

wrt Rein: seemed possible he was working from a large pool of similar roles contradicting mine rather than a pool of one. Not really an unreasonable thing to press this early.

Elie's theory is super paranoid but I think scum would be less likely to challenge a town roleclaim this early on, so wouldn't vote there. Kay needs reading comprehension and a post that isn't several previously answered questions and "could haves" that prolong role speculation.

##Unvote

##Vote: Kay (L-9)

actually you know what, here's something to think about:

why would scum!PGO claim? They could just get extra kills by having people run into the PGO. WIFOM and all, but I actually don't see it happening right now.

I don't know exactly. Because it gives them a decent claim and still makes them effectively investigation-proof. That is basically the only reason why I'm not voting for Prims, though.

what the fuck paperblade why did you put a hidden player in your set-up

wrt Rein: seemed possible he was working from a large pool of similar roles contradicting mine rather than a pool of one. Not really an unreasonable thing to press this early.

Elie's theory is super paranoid but I think scum would be less likely to challenge a town roleclaim this early on, so wouldn't vote there. Kay needs reading comprehension and a post that isn't several previously answered questions and "could haves" that prolong role speculation.

##Unvote

##Vote: Kay (L-9)

Okay, what's wrong with "could haves"? By examining all possibilities, narrowing down the number becomes easier, thus resulting in more info, not less. Plus, I'm not saying "Hey everyone, what do you think Prims might have done in all these situations, answer or die gogogo". I just posted my own thoughts. What's your better idea of what I should be doing?

Also, with Rein, that was something I asked Paper about. If someone picked a hidden role, they would be missing from the player list normally, even though signups were open and everything. So yeah.

Uh, Prims is PGO. Yay? I think Eli's response was kind of over the top, even though I did have the same thought as him initially (which was probably paranoia more than anything), but I don't think it's enough for a case against him yet. Well, there's not enough on anyone yet, so uh...

##Vote: Rein

FIRST. I was restricted in what I could choose. What that restriction is, I'll leave to your imagination. SECOND. Thanks to Paper's announcement, it kinda narrows down what Rein is. THIRD. Not really feeling the Prims case right now (though you could've totally picked Bal's role from Unicycle, if you wanted to have fun with a passive role), mostly because he's being helpful to the town in the form of scumhunting. FOURTH. That's one of the few early claims I won't contest (the other being miller, which I doubt we'll see in this game). FIFTH. Vote time.

##Vote: Shinori

I finished reading the topic in fifteen minutes. There's cool stuff in here. What's your thoughts?

Clipsey, I would think that everyone had a restriction of some sort, as such:

-To start, your role PM will have an alliance and a restriction on what sort of roles you can pick. The restriction could have to do with what your role is capable of or what it was aligned with in the game it appeared in. Note that factional abilities are not included in the restriction! For example, if the role was "Could change the alignment of other players," you could not choose the Itemafia mafia because the recruitment was a factional ability.

So yeah. Just throwing that out there.

I think voting for people because of the possible knowledge of restrictions is weak, but that didn't last long (thank goodness). Still want to know why Shinori said he'd read, made one spam post, and left.