Paperblade

27 members have voted

1. 1. Choose a name

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

asdfghjkl

So playing League of legends all day isn't doing it for me. So I'm back I guess. I'll try my best to keep my temper in check, but I hope it doesn't make me seem apathetic.

tl;dr /in

Sign me up, please.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that I voted for Cerial Killers. That's a really awesome name, yknow.

Edited by Rapier

Well, I told people I'd close signups Saturday, and it's 10:30PM, so here we go.

Random.org

Kirsche

Kopfjager

Elieson

Iris

Tyrant Sage

Aere

Strider

eclipse

BigBangMeteor

Prims

Anouleth

Shinori

Delirium

Manix

Serious Bananas

Psych

San

Bluedoom

Rapier

Which leaves scorri and Cam on the sidelines. Sorry guys. I would prefer if you guys would be willing to sub because I don't trust everyone in this game to remain active.

If I missed anyone, um... sorry. Levity and I both double checked the thread and I don't think anyone signed up outside of it.

Mmk, I'm going to send out the draft PMs now. The draft will start whenever the first person on the list sends in their pick, and the real game will start either after enough time has progressed in Psych's game (if it starts) or after the draft ends (if Psych's game ends first or doesn't start).

Also, since people keep asking:

If the game was anonymous or had a unicycle system, the role will be slightly modified to work for this game (basically just the wording of how actions are sent in).

Also, if the role PM mentions a town/mafia faction by name, substitute it with the appropriate faction names.

Also, also, the town is called the Cereal Killers and their win condition is as such

You are allied with the Cereal Killers. You win if the Cereal Killers eliminates all threats.