Board Game Online

Jedi

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ikr Horace

Jed didn't pick the Mario RPG song. :/

Team set up so amazing. It's a new level of strategy. Single is just spam Assassin and Barbarian skills without thinking, whereas doubles makes you think due to the team aspects.

#ACTIONDAN seemed to enjoy the start more than the finish.

Horace ended the game on space 2. ._.

Edited by Seoyeon

Anyone want to play an 1000 space game with me sometime?

We could play it when EVERYONE is on and have a huge supermegacrazyultraBGOnlinebashbananzapartyflick!

Edited by Esme

ikr Horace

Jed didn't pick the Mario RPG song. :/

Team set up so amazing. It's a new level of strategy. Single is just spam Assassin and Barbarian skills without thinking, whereas doubles makes you think due to the team aspects.

Maybe if you are not idiot savant like me, who uses amazing strategy like revive first place so everyone tries to kill him.

Refa + Amethyst Lightsaber = everyone dying repeatedly. He kept on resurrecting because of Faith and reincarnation and got catapult. He died playing Russian Roulette against me and Jedi though.

Kay won that game though. She managed to get so far ahead of us that there was literally no way we could catch up to her. 15 spaces forward because of UN, then a lucky 3x (I think) roll streak. Sooo ... I pushed her forward with my space fluctuator since the rest of us were done for anyway. XD

Anyone want to play an 1000 space game with me sometime?

We could play it when EVERYONE is on and have a huge supermegacrazyultraBGOnlinebashbananzapartyflick!

Sounds awesome. Would play.

Imp won. I revived her when she was over the finish line. (I'd kind of teamed up with Kay and Imp, who were the closest to the finish line, just so Horace and Refa couldn't :P)

YES-2.png

TEAM VICTORY

So myself and Refa played a solo game but teamed up (somehow nobody noticed even though we kept ressing eachother) and this was the result. So good.