(Serenes Forest Mafia) General Discussion

Psych

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You could probably just write in the Role PM that it's dangerous to out their flavor or something. Or write the guessing thing in the rules or something (although who reads the fucking rules).

and there's the next thing

it's probably not wise to tell people that they are the targets...

I agree with this.

What I'd do is make the mafia really small (3 targets/10 other town/2 mafia), and give them two wincons:

1. NK something like 2/3 target townies

2. Hit partiy

That way, even if the targets are accidentally lynched, mafia still has a way of winning, albeit a really hard one. Also, I'd make this a VT-heavy game.

I agree with Manix. Telling the targets who they are makes them confirmed townies unless mafia want to get into 1v1s, which they wouldn't want to do until there are less targets than mafia left.

That way, even if the targets are accidentally lynched, mafia still has a way of winning, albeit a really hard one. Also, I'd make this a VT-heavy game.

I don't see why lynching wouldn't count, I mean the townie's dead either way. Plus since noone knows that they're a target, accidentally lynch one and town basically wins.

I don't see why lynching wouldn't count, I mean the townie's dead either way. Plus since noone knows that they're a target, accidentally lynch one and town basically wins.

Thus, secondary win condition of parity, and also, because I don't like punishing the town for lynching.

I think what Refa was trying to say is that the town shouldn't be rewarded with screwing up the mafia's primary win condition by mislynching. So yeah, lynching a target should definitely count towards the mafia's win condition.

• 4 weeks later...

do you think fakeclaiming survivor as an sk would be a good idea. i mean it prevents you from using your action but it might help maybe

one day I hope to be as great as Snike and win as SK after claiming SK

So, i'm bored and decided that i'll change my username/avatar FOR GREAT JUSTICE!

For the next 48 hours, I'm taking submissions from YOU, the SF Mafia playerbase (and people brave enough to venture here), on a new Username and Avatar for the month of July, and then by this time on Sunday, July 6, I'll set it for...however long.

[spoiler=Submitted Usernames/Avatars]

None yet

Edited by Elieson