(Serenes Forest Mafia) General Discussion

Psych

I would formally like to request mafia players not hook up with other mafia players, as it leads to living together which leads to not being able to play in the same game, which leads to a smaller player base.

In short, you are the cancer that is killing mafia.

Thank you.

what if they are cousins or brothers/sisters. Just related in general.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bye refa.

huh that reminds me, i'm going to be close to eurykins/shinori for the next two weeks.

Edited by DO NOT EDIT POSTS GUY

Since I live near nobody with the exception of CR (and that's a stretch even), I'm totally not included in this.

Other people though...well hey, Vhaltz/Mitsuki do a well enough job at maintaining separate identities. BUT OTHER PEOPLE COUGH COUGH

This means that I'm allowed to ban anyone that flies into Hawaii? SCORE~! :P:

NO WAIT

well that's not the actual name of where I live

but considering I'm probably the farthest north out of all of us that may be truer than I think

Other people though...well hey, Vhaltz/Mitsuki do a well enough job at maintaining separate identities. BUT OTHER PEOPLE COUGH COUGH

I wouldn't even be playing mafia if it wasn't for Vhaltz, he made me read the game that made me go "mafia is awesome, I want to play as well!"

He probably wouldn't be playing much mafia if I hadn't liked it, since it's very time consuming.

it's ok i'm 4ever alone and am therefore NOT the cancer that is killing mafia

cries silently

Engagement to a non-player surely makes me the savior of SF mafia

"but rein you don't play either" is not a valid response

But Rein you're not married to Luka. :P:

If you're not emotionally attached and physically attracted to Sara, you don't actually belong here.

Unless you're Rein

funny you mention that wen

"6. If a game that has reached the top of the queue when there is a slot available, the host has one week (7 days) to post the sign-up thread before forfeiting their spot and trading places with the next listed game in the queue.

a.) The second and subsequent time this happens the game goes to the end of the queue.

b.) This can be prevented by proactively requesting your game to be moved down the queue if you know in advance you will be absent during a certain time-frame.

7. If a game fails to start due to insufficient sign-ups within one week (7 days), it is subject to the same actions as in rule 6." - the rules

so technically furet can put his signups up now

Edited by Curly Brace

• 4 weeks later...

So, i'm bored and decided that i'll change my username/avatar FOR GREAT JUSTICE!

For the next 48 hours, I'm taking submissions from YOU, the SF Mafia playerbase (and people brave enough to venture here), on a new Username and Avatar for the month of July, and then by this time on Sunday, July 6, I'll set it for...however long.

[spoiler=Submitted Usernames/Avatars]

None yet

Since it's ben about 4 weeks, i'm gonna post this back up and say TAKING SUBMISSIONS FOR A NEW USERNAME AND/OR AVATAR (Unless you'd all rather me keep my fab Buttershy. Will spend 1 week for collections, so that way I will have kept this for 1 month.

Edited by Sara.