(Serenes Forest Mafia) General Discussion

Psych

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the latter, Serious Discussion is shit and I have to assume eclipse didn't delete the posts because she spent enough time moderating it that this seems acceptable.

Edited by Prims

It's because I'm still making up my mind.

EDIT: Mind made up. Better that I get to this now than someone else gets to it (which will not be pretty).

Edited by eclipse

it actually isn't interesting, though - whether it's "gay" or not isn't relevant as it has no effect on whether it happens. it's literally a semantics argument

i don't see what's uninteresting about discussing the semantics of the situation, though. i mean yea, rape still exists and will still continue to exist, but it's not like just because they do terrible things means they're immediately uninteresting. i find the inner workings of serial killers interesting because they're weird and they think differently than other people. talking about what happens after you die is literally pointless because we will, like, never EVER know. but it's still interesting to analyze and try to comprehend. idk, if this was the wrong place to bring it up than okay but i just didn't think it was that crass of a topic.

on a lighter note: you can readd me to the skype convos that i left bc i was feeling like complete crap last night and didn't want to blow up

Done and done, Manix.

"I just deleted the posts regarding that topic"

"k cool let's continue having that discussion"

idk, if this was the wrong place to bring it up than okay but i just didn't think it was that crass of a topic.

at the very least it's not a mafia thing :V

(and there are probably people who read this thread that would rather not be reading such a discussion in an unmarked thread)

honestly the Correct Place for such a topic would be Serious Discussion but I'm loathe to point anyone there if they want a "good" discussion

the only alternative would be fftf tho so idk

@euklyd i got ninjad but to be fair the main point of the post was deviated from the previous topic to that of "are the semantics of a horrible situation worth talking about," so there's that. also i interpreted this as like a social thread, not necessarily one that's geared toward mafia.

so on the topic of mafia...

i noticed that there are a lot of colloquialisms across different forums. on my home site we use "roleblocker," "double voter" and "indy" instead of "hooker," "mayor" and "itp," to name a few. is there anything else that's notable so that poor ol' gorf doesn't get confused in the future?

WELL. . .really sensitive topics go in Serious Discussion or nowhere. Far from the Forest WILL get you in trouble, sadly. :(:

I think in that case the only place left is ip.chat

(I'm not actually sure if I'm trolling here or not)

(on the one hand it's probably not something that's supposed to be discussed there but on the other it happens anyways)

(what are the rules for ip.chat, anyways?)

The Code of Conduct is supposed to apply to Ip.Chat as well. . .but I'd rather not have to babysit in there.

(there's also stuff outside of the forums, like Skype/private chat in IRC)

will i get permabanned from the site if i think fire emblem is a mediocre game?

you're already banned

As long as you don't go telling everyone how inferior they are for not having your tastes (or otherwise breaking the rules in such a way that I have to step in), you're free to dislike FE and post in here~!

Edited by eclipse

As long as you don't go telling everyone how inferior they are for not having your tastes (or otherwise breaking the rules in such a way that I have to step in), you're free to dislike FE and post in here~!

oops