Wise words

ragnell.

Chocolate chip cookies with an even amount of chocolate chips in them are the bestestest because when you split a cookie in half with somebody else you can each get the same amount of chocolate chips ^~^

Edited by Freohr Datia

Go get The Choice by Og Mandino and read it. It is an amazing book that will change your life if you let it.

Other great places to search for wise words of wisdom include the Bible and the Book of Mormon (I'm a member of the LDS church so I feel I should list this great book as one that has changed my life.)

Could you give me some of them so I can achieve enlightenment and become a better person in life ?

Thanks!

If you're looking for wisdom and enlightenment then you needn't look any further than these two learned sages.

P.S. I like the part where he says Big booty bitches.

1347846126[/url]' post='2130205']

Look forward to the path you will take without forgetting the path you have taken.

1347901681[/url]' post='2130659']

(paraphrased)

You can either keep your mouth shut and have everyone think you're an idiot, or open it and remove all doubt.

1347933042[/url]' post='2131296']

Impossible is just a word people use to feel better about themselves when they-oh god Vyse you so corny

I grew a little inside.