Naruto Mafia - Game Over

eclipse

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why the hell would you hammer Marth when he can't be around for another 7 hours ;/. well unless bbm is opportunistic scum trying to take advantage of the situation then i guess that makes sense. if marth flips town we lynch bbm tomorrow. or a vig can shoot him. either or really. still don't like elieson much either but bbm is just making himself look worse and worse as time passes.

I like how you guys COMPLETELY IGNORED HOW I SAID I'D BE THERE TO UNVOTE IF MARTH DIDN'T COME IN THE GRACE PERIOD! I know Marth's timezone; I'm not an idiot! But I'd rather see if he's here, instead of waiting for him to come back when there's one hour left in the phase! Also, Paper, Marth claimed something that he can only claim when he's at majority, not something that happens when he's actually hammered!

##Unvote, ##Vote: Elieson

I don't think Manix is as scummy as people are making him out to be at all, and why should we lynch between Watcher claims when it's such an easy role to prove!?

so then why would you hammer him when he's not going to be around, only to come back two hours later and unvote. what was the point of this bbm IF YOU KNOW HE'S NOT GOING TO BE AROUND? i read that you said that you'd be able to come back and unvote, but you do realize how easy it is to say that, then "accidentally" NOT come back until after grace period is over, use RL as an excuse, and then pull of a lynch? it also just so happened that you came back when SB unvoted to unvote (since majority is lost)...seems kinda weird is all.

Like I said, I did it in case he did turn out to be there. Also, I purposely timed it so that I'd be able to check the thread when I did, because that's when I'd have to stop studying and start getting ready to go out. Also, I'm probably not going to be back before phase end, and I sense that I am either going to lynched or vigged, so I'm going to claim. I'm the town 2-shot Hooker. I idled N1 because I didn't want to hit a town PR, although I seriously considered hooking Paper. I didn't think he'd be sent to take the kill if he was scum though, and thought that the risk of hitting a town PR was worse than the benefit of possibly hooking a scum who wasn't going to kill anyone.

My list of reads in case I die, in order of most likely to be town to least likely. Sadly, I don't have enough time to explain these beyond what I've already done.

Haze

Mancer

Helios

Marth

Manix

SB

Paperblade

Elieson

I've mainly dropped my Helios scumread. Mancer doesn't actually look townie but I have a bunch of null reads and I think Eclipse doesn't like making new players scum. That being said he needs to be pushed harder for proper reads.

VOTALS (one day, I'll get them right):

Elieson (1) - BBM

Manix (3) - Paperblade, Elieson, Marth

Marth (3) - MancerNecro, Manix, Haze

Not voting: Helios, Bananas

Five and a half hours plus nine minutes remaining.

>finds BBM and Elieson scummiest

>neither are lynch options at the moment

just my luck haha. is the case on manix just that he hasn't been around to post a lot of content? or because of the watcher claim?

also ##Vote Elieson

for reasons given earlier

hahaha ok dolan

but wait i thought marth was amnesiac, and for some reason when he used his role last night he got watcher? and then there's other parts of his role that he "can't mention" but breadcrumbed hard on anyway.